bestfriends

indian summer 1 (LOVE +LIE+LOVE)

Chapter 29;

She excitedly brought the news to the two, she even told them that she have a beautiful young boss,

“Don’t tell me noona; you’re turning into a lesbian?” Changmin question

“Is that so? Then i will gladly help you to stop from being one, come here I will give you my magical kiss!” Yoochun tease as he puckers his lip to her.

“SHUT UP THE TWO OF YOU!”  She threw kimchies at the two, they eat like that, messy ,laughing and teasing each other.

“I guess you will both like her, if you meet her,” Yuri said munching her food

“Of course, “the two saluted.

“It will be her pleasure to meet the one and only Changmin!” he patted his chest. The two just shrugged, aware of his above the sky ego.

After the dinner, she gets ready to go to her work in the store, Yoochun accompany her, they talk as they walk. Awkward at first, then Yuri felt yoochun’s hand in her.

“It’s cold,” he said, she nods smiling at him.

She felt comfortable with him around, there is something inside her that she can’t figure out, but she knew that this guy is special in her heart. She knows all his side, his secret, his personality, so she will not be surprise if she will develop her feelings for him, just like how Changmin always teases them.

 “We’re here,” unknowingly they reach the store, the time flies so fast when they are alone together.

“Thank you,” Yuri told him as she let go of his hand

“I’ll pick you up later,” he said smiling

“Okay, I‘ll wait for you,” she nodded before entering the store.

 

Yoochun felt a different excitement and contentment in his heart as he headed to his new job. He knows he doesn’t have to feel this way, he knows that it might, or these warm feelings might hurt him in the end. However he wanted to at least try.

Try to love again, because maybe, Yuri was sent by Junsu, to give his heart back to him. 

 

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

“I thought you wouldn’t come,” Hyung joong welcomed his best friend from child hood Yoochun .

“Why did you say that?” Hyun Joong made a face at him,

“You’ve been hiding from me like forever, “

“Don’t talk as if I am the only friend that you have,” Yoochun said back at him, Hyun joong chuckle, he lead him in his office, giving him a can of beer.

“But you’re the longest one that I have, cheers men!”  They toss their can of beers,” memories, we used to tossed cans of soda before now beers, “Yoochun chuckled, “how  have you been?”  The atmosphere grew serious.

“I am now fine, compared before,” that was real

“Still misses that guy,” Yoochun nod.

“You’re family misses you too, your mother kept asking me where are you, you’ve been hiding like a decade man,”

“That long, I failed on counting the days, plus Yoowhan is there for them,” the two shared a laugh.

“You put a lot of burden on your brother’s shoulder however you’re grandfather is looking for you, though he was the one who drive you away and judge you, I’m sure he regretted it,  and besides whatever we do we can never bring back Junsu’s life,”  both sipped  their drinks

 “You remember his name?”

Hyun joong chuckle,” how can I forgot the name of my best friend’s first love?” he question,” what’s important to you is also that important for me,”

“I’m sorry,” Yoochun looked down.

“For what?”

“For judging you,  I thought you’re like  them,”

“yes, I was really angry that time, you never trusted me,   no one knows you like I do,  was confident that time, but also you turn your back on me, I was deeply hurt, because  if I was judging you that time, I could have stop being your friend, but never I felt that way, I find ways to understand you, to understand what you feel, about why everyone you chose Junsu I guy to fall in love with , I conclude that time, that maybe love is a  magical thing that you can feel to anyone regardless of gender, I read a lot of books to understand you, because I believe I am your best friend, but  you regarded  me like everyone mocking at you,,” he pause,”

“I’m sorry,” Yoochun look at him and tossed his can in his, hyun joong laugh at his sorrowful reaction

“I also thought why you didn’t fell with me instead?”   a sly smile appear at the corner of his lips

“Idiot!” Yoochun rolled his  eyes at him. Hyun joong laugh at his pissed reaction

“Like I told you, love is magical; you can’t just simply feel it with anyone, the fact that you and junsu became lovers and we can’t,” he stated

“You’re insane,” Yoochun told him.

 “Thanks for coming back best friend, I hope you will not run away again.” Hyun joong invite him in a big hug that Yoochun allow

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

 

 

“You’re glowing,” Yuri look up to the person speak in front of her,

“Yunho oppa,”

“You’re laughing and blushing alone, thinking something funny or cute?” he is intrigue, Yuri shyly covered her flush face, she’s been busy thinking about the moments she had with Yoochun earlier.


“Nothing, I am just happy,”

“it really looks like it, I’m glad you are,” Yunho put down the things  that he wants to purchase, although his only main reason is to see closely the girl that she love who unluckily forget anything about her past. Before he left, Yuri called his attention,

“Yes,”

“Oppa,  I just want you to know  that it is my last day working in here, I resigned already.” The smile in his face vanished and filled with numerous questions.

“Where can I see you again?”  Without him knowing those words just came out

“Huh?”

“Mean where you will work?” hoping that he can see her there, he will surely go, wherever it will be.

“At the flower shop name INDIAN SUMMER,” she told him. Yunho have no idea where that is, but he will order one of his men to search for the place so that he can still visit her.

“Okay see you there,”

“Thanks Yunho oppa, thanks for being one of my nicest costumer,” Yuri bowed at him

 

When Yunho came out, as always he just stay seated in his car, watching Yuri inside, in a way,   he can feel happiness, but his longing is still there. How he wanted to take her away.

“just gave  me a little chance, a little hint, then I am more than willing to risk everything I have just to be with Yuri,” he secretly prayed.