home

indian summer 1 (LOVE +LIE+LOVE)

 

CHAPTER 14: HOME

 

Mr. Jung came out from Yunho’s room only to sight Mrs. Jung waiting for him, he walks near her,

“I already talk to him, I know he’s in pain but somehow,,” he try to explain calmly

“He will find someone more important than that ~!” she stated,

“Why you always call her a ? “He retort

“She deserve to be called as one,” she explain

“She’s not Yoona, she’s Yuri,” he snaps

“Still the same way she’s her mother,”

“Yunho he loves Yuri,”

“Don’t dare imagining that you will tell him the truth, or I will kill myself,” she threatens

“There you go again threatening me about you killing yourself, yet you’re still alive until now”

She was taken aback by his words,

“Probably I’m still alive to let you remember the pain you and Yoona brought me, the day when you me, you both plan that to happened did you?”

“How many times did I tell you that what happened was my entire plan, Yoona knew nothing about it, I did that because I was too desperate to have you,” she feels disgusted as she remember that night, as Jung Junho her, afraid for the scandal since both of their families belong to the upper class and business partners their parents decided for their abrupt marriage.

 

Choi Yeon Hee, Yunho’s mom, Jung Junho and Kwon Yoona, were childhood friends, they both lived in the same neighborhood until Yoona’s family got bankrupt they transferred to another place and start a new life away from they used to, still Junho and Yoona remained friends with her, at that time Junho never realized who he really love in his two beautiful best friends, until in college a certain Kwon Eric came in the picture, he despised him at first since he took both the girls attention it was Yeon hee who et him first, and he hated him even more when he learned that Yeon hee loves him that’s when he realized that Yeon Hee is the one he really loves, Yoona is aware on that fact there were time she helped him but her was all his idea.

 

That’s the last option left for him to own her.

 

“Don’t you realize that because of that night we had yunho?”

 

He’s right her son was the only thing she never regret, she love her son but still not to the extend on how she love Kwon Eric, her first and only love.

 

“If that damn marriage didn’t happened Eric was supposed to go with me even though I am having your son,”

“Why until now you are still fooling yourself on those lies? He never loved you he loves Yoona!”

“But I met him first,”

“Just like me first meeting you,” he answered

“And I love him first,”

“Just like me loving you first,” she looked away to weak to make an eye contact with her husband

 

“Our son, he really loves Yuri,” he said again

“I already told you he will find someone better, someone best for him; she’s not enough for my son,”

“Aren’t you aware that you should be telling that to yourself, those words about finding a new love?”

“Why are you doing this to me? Why can’t you just stop, can’t you see I am in deep pain all because of you?” she started to cry

 

Jung Junho fakes a laugh,

 

“Your pain?” he mocks, “You are so selfish, no wonder Eric chose Yoona over you, you can only see your own pain, you never dared to look at mine, even just once, how I remain to be with you even though you never love me, how you wish to pretend that Yunho is his son not mine, and how until now I am a stupid to stay in love with you,”

 

They look at each other seeing each other never-ending pain that only the both of them can set it free.

 

Suddenly,

 

“Umma, Appa what’s gong on?” yunho ask as he came out from his room, now they both remembered that they are in a passage what if someone heard their conversations, and worst is what if yunho did?  

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

  Changmin knew clearly that his hyung doing that dirty job was all because of him, to support their so called family, for his medication for his unhealthy heart; yes believe it or not he has a heart problem.

Yoochun, known as Mickey can’t stop himself on lying in his every costumer that will give him more money; he will lie about his love to them in his situation that will make them to pity him even more.

 

Yes his hyung is a , a gigolo or whatever, but there is another big reason on him being a gold digger , and when he’s drunk he muttered that reason’s name.

 

He’s a gigolo that  he respect the most considering that he is not blood related to him, no connections to be exact, Changmin is an orphan three years ago until he took him in  his life, that made them until now living as a family, a family that he treasured the most….

 

“Oh!” changmin falls on the ground as he saw a figure moving in the dark, it is a girl indeed, he touch his heart afraid that it might fall down. When he got the strength he comes close to her, she’s sitting in the dark, hair covering her face, a bandage on her head, she moves to the side, slowly ,he touched her, she’s shaking indeed,

 

“Wha~hat are you doing here?” he ask worriedly

 

No answer, from the strange girl.

 

“Where is your home?” he ask again

 

“I have no home,” she replied, timidly

 

That word “I have no home” replays in his head, for that’s the same line he answered to his hyung 3 years ago when he found him in this state, in the corner, shivering, waiting for a perfect moment to die.,,,

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

it took me months to polish this story in my head,,

every characters is in their proper position, believe it or not,,

i love comments i update asap if i saw more comments in my box~~