family

indian summer 1 (LOVE +LIE+LOVE)

 

Chapter 19:

 

Changmin then became Yuri’s teacher, teaching her all the household chores including cooking and cleaning the house, washing clothes, even playing internet games, something she’s unsure if she did before, unknowingly another personality of Yuri was created, no sounds of loneliness filled with hope. Every day she created a new bunch of memories with the help of the two guy who will become important in her life.

Changmin he acts as her shadow, cheering her up when she’s down when her mind is bland, every time she comes in a mere point of her thinking, every time she feels alone in her little world, during the times that she wanted to give up because she’s feeling guilty that she always cause them trouble. Changmin serves as her strength, a superhero that will save her every time, he’s the one who help her find her part time jobs and last but not the least he’s the one who abuse her salary.

Why did she say so?

From the first time she met him, she realized that he eats like a monster, like there is no tomorrow and how can she turn him down every time he will sweetly asked her to eat this or that, because he found it too tasty and it looks perfect in his mouth, but even though he always acted that childish she never complain, there are times that she hit him but that’s her other way to express how she is fond of him.

How can she get mad at him when he is the first one who will wake her up in the morning every time she sleeps too much? Remembering her that she’s late for work, preparing and delivering her food every time she forgot to, sending her umbrella when its rain, reminding her that even though she lost all some of her memories she should have remembered at least that egg comes first before chicken.

The one who waits patiently when she comes home late.

The one who scolds her when she got drank, thinking about those that he had done for her, makes her heart flutter and love that skinny eating monster even more, she’s been living him for about six months now and she enjoys it, her hearts tells her so.

She also find him too cute that’s why she joke,

“Oh, my son is so sweet,” then she jokingly pinch his cheek, that pissed him off, because that time he stop calling her noona.

Instead he started calling her “umma”

“UMMA!”  Changmin shouts, he’s standing in front of a bakery, he chose some sweet for Yuri to buy, by standers looking at his direction, she stop from his trance at meet the annoying gaze of people around them in the crowded street.

She flush red, Yuri ran to Changmin covering her embarrassing face,

“Can you shut up?!” she scolds

“Can you buy me that umma, please,” he pouts

“Yah! How can I get marry if you always calling me umma in front of everyone? They will think that we are both crazy, when it’s just you who is,.”

“Why are you still looking for someone to marry when you already have a husband at home?” he joke back

“EH?!”

She almost forget her other man,

The gigolo,

That money er, that big ert and owner of the house that she is staying. How can she forget about him, as a matter of fact she argue with him often that she do with  Changmin, but they sometime  join forces once in  a while in order to defeat evil Changmin who knew a lots of ways and excuses to save himself.

One of the few things that she likes about him.

He pay the right price, how did it happened, actually it involves a few skin ships.

 

Flashback, at a restaurant around Seoul.

 

 

“Park Yoochun! Who’s that girl?! I’m four months pregnant and here you are seeing another woman behind me?” the big belly Yuri shouts

Yoochun is surprise to see her, for he’s with one of his clingy costumer,

“Honey, let me explain, she’s just a friend okay,” he explain to yuri

“What a friend!?” Yuri yell and dangerously eyed the girl,” are you ing kidding me? And you miss? What sweeestt things did this scumbag told you, that he loves you more than anything else, that he’s willing to die for you, wake up and don’t fall for his nonsense, believe me marrying him was the most craziest decision I’ve ever made, he just want to use you and get in on your skirt after than he will leave you when you’re like this pregnant,” she pointed at her bulging belly. People on that restaurant start whispering they stop from eating and find the fight very entertaining.

The woman feels disgusted and can’t handle the humiliation,

“Don’t ever call for me from now on, were thru!” she slaps Yoochun before she angrily walks away.

 

When she’s nowhere in sight Yuri wipe her tears,


“Thank you so much, now she’s out on my get rid of list!” Yoochun clap his hands ignoring that pain in his right cheek.

Yuri smiles,

“Now my talent fee?” she extend her palm to him

“I really can’t escape from you, you now act as Changmin, I’m losing all my wealth to the two of you,” he said opening his wallet

“Really how much more money do you have?” she got curious,

“Do you think I will tell you,?”

“Aish, for all I know you are just lying, LIAR!” she stuck out her tongue, it’s strange but she can act childish around him while being the bossy noona to Changmin.

“LIAR? That’s my other surname aside from Park,”

“Yeah I know,”

“Gradually you’re becoming like me?” Yoochun said

“You teach me how that’s because of you,” she insist

“Really?” he mocked

“Can we go now, I’m really hungry!” she complains after keeping the money that Yoochun gave her.

“You really act like that pig!” he said

Until,

“Why do you often includes me on your love argument?”

“Shim Changmin!” they both called, he stands from his seat and walks towards them

“What are you doing here?” Yuri ask

“At least you know and acknowledge yourself as a pig<” Yoochun said, Changmin just glare at him

“of course , I want to witnessed you little drama that you keep on practicing this past few days, while I’m around that corner laughing like an idiot,” he said

“You’re not laughing like an IDIOT kiddo,” Yuri said

“Because you’re actually a big one!” Yoochun emphasize

“by the way umma you still looks gorgeous with that body of yours now tell me when can I have my future brother ?”

“haha, funny,,”yuri mocked and removed the fake belly and threw on changmin’s face.

 

He touch his chest,

“Ouch, it hurts that my parents are going against me,”

“Shut the up!” Yoochun curse, they left the restaurant when the owner sent them away.

 

“Where do we eat?” Yuri ask

“The usual place, ”Yoochun answered, they are walking on the street with Yuri in the middle, still arguing and laughing

“Okay, it’s on you remember,” Yuri insist

“Why am I the always the one who pay?” he asked annoyed and feel used

“BECAUSE YOU ARE THE FATHER!” Changmin yelled, making the two blush and look away, to ease the tension, Changmin went in the middle and place his arms on the two’s shoulder.

“this is my family,” Yuri thought, stealing glances at the two males

 

*******************************************************************************************

i updated too many stories today and the next issssss,,