broken promise...........

indian summer 1 (LOVE +LIE+LOVE)

 

 

CHAPTER 8:

 

“Let’s be friends, I will treat you well I promise,” the young Jaejoong swear to her, because of his continue trailing her it  gained her interest that somehow having a new friend is a good idea.

She lets him in her lonely world, she found a new light, a new form of happiness, and she found someone who’s willing to save her from her evil mother, since her stepmother don’t hurt her in front of him.

 

Never had she known that Jaejoong’s appearance was all because of Jung Yunho, he begged him to protect his sister, and he begged him to act as him because he can’t perform his duty as a brother. Jaejoong only knows that it was all because of his mother who disgust Yuri, never he knows that Yunho is in love with her as early at that time, when he witnessed how Yunho’s mother harm Yuri and how lonely Yuri’s life is, he pity her that made him accept his best friend’s request.

 

                            

As time goes by Yuri realized that she needed Jaejoong to always protect her, by her side until that simple needing turn into love….

 

She loves him and she wishes he is too, she did everything to please him, she doesn’t need any one, because she always has him, she has no friends except him, people always mistaken her as a , a snob, that’s just she is, she talk less, and she can’t open her self to other people, she doesn’t trust anyone, only her Jaejoong , only him…

 

However Jaejoong is a hot and gorgeous guy who’s adored by so many girls, she can’t blame them as she is too drooling over him. He is a guy with a lot of personal needs  that’s why it is okay with her if he will go flirting and making out with some girls, it pain her heart but she knows at the end of the day, he will still go back to her.

 

Never comes in her mind that he will really fall in love to a girl name Jessica, why can’t he see that she’s only using him?

 He became blinded by that love of him.

He became pathetic and insane,

 And so Yuri is over HIM….

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

T_T