roses?

indian summer 1 (LOVE +LIE+LOVE)

 

 

short and lame....

unedited, but where getting there....

 

 

Chapter thirty one

 

“What kinds of flower do you like sir?” Yuri asked the guy costumer politely, he wear a three piece suit, gorgeous by the way…

“Ah, what kind of flowers do you like?” instead of answering, he asked her back…Yuri was puzzle, her browse narrowed…

“What do you mean?” Yuri sighs,” what I want to asked was, what kind of flowers that you want for me to prepare?  Obviously, excuse my words,,, you are here because you want to order our flowers. ”

Truthfully the guy costumer, walked in their shop about thirty minutes ago, and he’s just walking back and forth around, even though he is touching and  holding some flowers, you can say that his interest is not in it…

Yuri knew, for she caught him staring at her….he doesn’t look like a though, the way he present himself,  she is more than sure that he came from a prominent family. However if he is one, many will apply as his victim, well except her who’s immune with handsome guys, since she is living with two.

 

Because of that, she set aside the flower arrangement that she is doing and asked the handsome one, herself….

 

“if you are that girl, what type of flower that you prefer to receive?”

 

Yuri often receive this kind of question, so  she’s always prepare on what her answer will  be, she saw excitement from his eyes, his dimple showed up,

 

“White roses my favorite!”      she answered, however those smiles of him was gone and replace by something…”so you want me to prepare a bouquet?”  

 

“Su…Sure..” he answered not removing her gaze at Yuri, as Yuri simply ignore his look, she get what she needed and start doing her job…

 

“What’s your name?”  she stop for a second and look at him, Yuri pointed at the name pin attached on her place at the right side of her clothes,” Yuri,”

 

“How about your surname?”    in order to be nice, she told him her full name,” Kwon Yuri,”

 

“Ah, Kwon  Yuri?”  he didn’t asked anymore question after that, Yuri didn’t took a glance at him, she busied herself in the flower that he ordered, must be for his girlfriend or wife…

 

 

Minyoung thought her a lot of things; she’s a persistent teacher,   and Yuri’s really enjoying arranging flowers, she never imagine that she have this kind of passion inside her…

 

“It’s done!” she beam as she handed the flowers to his costumer, who is intently looking at her,,

“Is there a problem,?” that’s when she go conscious she touch the side of her face…

 

“Is there something wrong with my face?” the guy shook his head….he is really weird,

 

“nothing,” she  gave him the flowers, that he carefully took, she gave  him his bill, he took  out his wallet and pull out a cash….he handed it to her…

“ this is too much,” she gave back the excess payment, but he reject it…

“No take it,”

“But,,,,”

“And this too,” he gave back the flowers that he bought in her arms…

“Why are you giving it to me?”

“Because it really belongs to you, but it makes me sad that you forget that your favorite flower is this,” he sadly put one sunflower on top of the bouquet….” But you know what hurt the most?”

“the fact that you can’t remember me and  God  knows I deserve it,”

“I don’t understand?”  Yuri step back, confuse….

 

“I’m Kim jae joong, “ he walks to her and cupped her face, now he clearly see the pain visible in his eyes. His tears ready to fall…”I’m your best friend and I want you back in my life,” 

 

She can tell that he is someone from her past, but her body reacts immediately, she push him away, and insides she felt something,

Anger, towards this man…

 

“leave,” she beg…

“Yuri, you can’t live like this, come with me,,” he beg….

“I don’t know you, so please leave!”

 

 

He heaves a sigh,

 

 


“I left you once and I regretted it, but I will leave again for now, however I will come back and lead you back home,  ”   devastated he left the shop….

 

Yuri was left confuse, troubled then he slumped herself in the floor…

 

“I’m almost got caught….” She whisper clutching her chest…