set free

indian summer 1 (LOVE +LIE+LOVE)

 

CHAPTER 12

 

“You wake up!” Mr. Jung happily said when he found out Yuri opening her eyes. She widen her eyes, surprise on the man in front of her, he pressed the button to get a doctor in their room, to recognize the progress on their patient.

 

“Where am I?”

 

“Who are you?”

 

“And who I am?”   These three questions left the old man bewildered, as he once more swiftly called the doctor,,,,

 

 

The next day,

 

“How long I’ve been sleeping?” Yunho ask the maid after his quick shower,

 

“Almost 24hours young master,” the middle age servant answered 

 

“WHAT?!!!!!!!!!!!!,and you didn’t wake me up?”

 

“We knew that you are too tired that’s why we didn’t bother you,”

 

“Aish!!”Before he could left the room,

 

“By the way your appa called last night telling that Yuri woke up,”

 

He’s more than excited too hear those, that’s why he grabs his keys again making his way to the hospital

 

When he left the room,

“If you want someone to wake you up then you should have removed the DO NOT DISTURB thing in your door”

 

In a flash he reach Yuri’s room, only to find it empty, he start to panic, are they lying to him that she had wake up? Is it that she’s dead, he erased that thought, he went to the information,

 

“Where is Jung Yuri? The patient in room 214?” he ask distressing

 

“The patient on that room? She was discharge 5 hours ago,” the nurse politely answered back

“What!!??” he ask confuse, he called their home, but Yuri is not there, no signs of her in their house,and if she’s there he will knew about it.

 

“Appa!” with that he dialed his father’s number, the secretary answered telling that his at the conference at the moment, that’s why he decided to go to their company, the Jung corp., he will ask him personally where he hides his sister.

He doubted him at first, he shouldn’t listen, and he made a mistake when he left her with him, he’s worried to the fact that his father will hide her forever,

 

“What if I can’t find you? What will happen to me?”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Where’s Yuri? Where did you hide her? Is she okay? Where is she appa?” upon seeing him in his office he bombard him with these questions, he waited there patiently, he hates coming in his office, but he wants to know where his appa hides Yuri.

 

“She’s gone,” he answered feeling lonely us he seat in his swivel chair.

 

“Yes I know she’s gone, she’s not in the hospital, now tell me where is she!” he ask him again, not minding he raise his voice, he’s just too desperate where he hides her.

 

“Don’t look for her anymore; her relatives took her when they learned about the accident,”

 

“What?” he ask again, ”Where are they? I want to know where they live,”

“Why do you act like you care for her?”

“I always do, I care for her more than anyone else, I love her.”

“You love her?” he ask mocking him,” then why did you let your mother beat her, you hated her, that’s the truth”

 

“Don’t act like you know everything appa, you don’t know me, I love her more than you imagine and if I hated her, my hate comes from the fact that I can’t love my own sister,” he answered his father straight in the eye, his last statement made him boiled in anger, he slapped his face.

 

“Bastard, don’t ever expect that you will see her again!”

 

After that slapped Yunho glared at his own father, but if he won’t tell where Yuri is, he will do it his way.

He wants to see her so badly. He stomped his way out of his office; he will do it now,

 

It’s always true that when you hurt someone using your bare hands, you will also feel the same pain, he regret it when he hurt him, he’s always been cold, his wife turn him into one, but he never hurt his own son,

 

What will I do? As much as I want to tell you that she’s not really your sister, I don’t want to inflict another wound in your mother’s heart?

Why?

Because Yuri, exactly looks like her mother, Yoona the girl who wounded your mother’s heart deeply.

 

No doubt you are my son, for we are both fools, but it’s too late I already set Yuri free,,,”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

panicking??????

now secret revealed, and even their parents story is too complicated to explain in this chapter,

BTW 2 dbsk boys will now appear in the next chapter!

NOW LET ME BEGIN TWISTING THIS STORY!!!!!

see YOU ON THE NEXT CHAPTER!