almost dead

indian summer 1 (LOVE +LIE+LOVE)

 

CHAPTER 10: almost dead

 

It’s been weeks since Jaejoong’s went abroad, she received e-mails and phone calls from him but she never dared to open and answered those, thinking that if she did, she will just missed him so much again which is wrong, her everyday seems worthless, useless.

Hopeless to still be alive and breathing.

 

Until one morning as she lazily step out fro her room for she’s about to go to school, her stepmother caught her AGAIN,

Unintentionally their eyes met, it’s too early but the smell of alcohol now linger in the air, she lowered her head, thinking that she will be beat up again and that will make her skip school.

 

“Dare to look at me huh?” she said annoyed, she tried to pass over her, but she grabs her hair and make Yuri face her,”Vey disrespectful just like your mother, I really hate you!”

 

“I already knew that,” she answered which she later regrets for that cause her to rage in anger.

That lead her to push Yuri on the wall, smacking her face, hitting her all over.

 

Yuri didn’t fight back as always, she became a masochist who loves to get hurt to feel alive, that happen until they reach near the stairs, maids coming out from their chamber when they heard those familiar noises again, and so Yunho from his room on that same floor.

 

He was second’s late blamed everything to the alcohol he drank last night, for in that mere seconds they saw everything when the madam pushed Yuri on the long staircase, her body stumbles on each step, everyone shouted their lungs out no idea on what to do.

Till her lifeless body hit the floor, her head is bleeding nonstop.

 

The crazy madam still stunned when she realized what she had done, Yunho immediately rush down beside Yuri while crying,

“Yuri! Yuri! Yuri! Yuri! Yuri! Yuri! Yuri! Yuri!” he called no response from her, he saw his mother totally scared of what she had done. The whole mansion is now panicking.

 

They bring her to the hospital; the doctors shove them away as they hurriedly give her the treatment.

Her body is pathetic, bruises all over, Yunho keep staring at her biting his fist, crying…

 

“Yuri wakes up please,” he silently prayed that she will somehow find a way to hold on and not give up on her life.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yunho still sitting beside his sister, begging her to open her eyes, he’s been there four days in a row, the doctors said that if she didn’t arouse in the next hours it will be the end for her, day by day her body become weak.

However he never lose hope on her, he knows that she is strong, no one can look at her mother like she always do, no one can bear those pain like her,

“Wake up Yuri, is sleeping your habit?” he always talks to her thinking that she’s hearing everything,”Wake up and make Jaejoong regret that he didn’t choose you, wake up because I have a lot of important things to say, I have important things to explain,, wake up please, I will accept that you being cold to me than seeing you here lifeless,,, 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

okay two chapters enough,,,,