last option

indian summer 1 (LOVE +LIE+LOVE)

 

 LAST OPTION

 

That room of him is too cold yet she didn’t mind. She has to do this, to act this low just to keep him. It’s her last chance now or never. She will take the risk what so ever.

She has to keep Kim Jaejoong beside her, only hers.

 

She then one by one takes off her clothes in front of the man she loves.

The handsome male just look at her stud by her movement, he’s not used to her doing it.

She’s not this low class of a girl that will put herself in this level to get a man’s heart. He tried to stop her but useless. Her clothes were all on the floor as she looks at him begging that he is too, to look at her like what he used to when he’s with Jessica jung.

“Jung Yuri!!” at last he called her, hoping that it will help for her to come on earth to realize what she’s doing.

“Oppa,” she called in a low begging voice,” can you show me the way you love her, the way you worship her, in every detail?”

“I can also love you that way, promise I can do much better.”

 

“Jung yuri,!” he called again. She comes close to him; she hugs him, letting her bare body touch his. That’s her intention actually if this can maker her to have him, for her to love by him then she will do it again and again.

 

Yet he doesn’t have a single appreciation of her, no affection. The truth hurts, she just too unwilling to accept it.

He can’t love her,

He can’t.

 

After realizing she can’t stop her tears from falling as she cries in his shoulder..

“If you can’t love me, who will?” she said between sobs.

 

Kim jae joong feels her loneliness. There’s no one in this world that knew her better. He’s her only friend/savior/love and everything in her lonely life.

But he becomes tired of it.

About 10 years ago, out of the blue she became his responsibility that his friend Yunho gave him since he can do so because of their complicated family. Jung yuri is the illegitimate daughter of the Jung.

Eventhough Jung yunho wants to be good to her, he can’t because he loves her mother and his mother will hate Jung Yuri even before she die.

He remembered he accepted it gladly yet now he become tired of it. He is exhausted.

 

He is a man who has his needs and this girl who embraces him right now is really attractive and y yet he can’t touch him more than that. She’s like a sister for him therefore he just caress her hair to stop her from sobbing and to make her realize that he’s always be with her even though he loves someone else, but that makes her to embrace him more, hoping that time will stop.

 

That’s when the door opens. To his surprised he saw his girlfriend Jessica Jung shocked by the situation.

“YOU!” she called but to angry to utter words, to mad to curse them. She left that room crying, she run as fast as she could.

“You lied oppa, you told me that there’s nothing going on between you two, you lied I hate you I won’t forgive you never!” she thought.

She remembers the first time she met Kim jae joong, he’s a girl magnet but he change when he met her. The first time she was introduce to Jung Yuri the situation was awkward. She talks a little, laugh a little. She’s snobbish, she has no friends except Kim jae joong whose a family friend and best friend of her brother. Her personality she doesn’t know how to get along to other people. He has that girl instinct, the first time she saw her she knew that jung Yuri loves Kim jae joong, the way she looks at him, the way she glares at her. She knew Jung Yuri hate her for stealing Kim jae joong from her.

 

Kim jaejoong instantly push Jung yuri away from him. He rushes to the door to chase her crying girlfriend. He needs to explain everything to her, he can’t lose her if he will he’ll make Jung Yuri pay for it.

 

Jung Yuri’s body lies helplessly on that cold floor. He pushed her away from his embrace away from his life.

“I’m back on being alone,” she thought to herself.” omma, why you didn’t take me with you, I also wished I died that day maybe I won’t suffer, maybe I won’t feel this pain,”

She cried alone like what she use to,

*********************************************************************************

i'm not proud of this chapter.sorry too much drama for the beginning.

i will work hard to make you like it.