Luhan's Secret Revealed

♡ Between Braids and Kisses ♡

It was the next day at school, Taemin’s head still hurt after his parents scolded him for about two hours for coming home so late the day before. His dad yelling things at him, that hurt him so deeply, while his mother just looked at him with eyes that told him, that she was about to give up. He didn’t really care about them though, because he was smiling on the inside, while he let their words pass through his head – entering his right ear, and exiting out of his left. He smiled, he was so incredibly happy, because all he could think about was the fact that Kai had talked to him, and his voice sounded so much better than he remembered. And of course, Taemin had never seen such beautiful eyes as the gang leader had. Holy , they were beautiful, and he had just fallen even more for him – as if that was even possible!

“Dang, Taemin… You are looking good!” Luhan said, waking Taemin up from his daydreaming, and Taemin was met with a pair of wide angel eyes, looking and examining his new hair color.

“Oh! You like it, hyung?” Taemin smiled happily and ran a hand a bit through his red hair, gaining stares from the people around them, even though no one said anything, Taemin could see that they weren’t looking at him in disgust this time.

He guessed that he did look pretty good.

“Yeah! It’s amazing! It suits you even better than I thought!” Luhan said with a sweet smile, making Taemin blush lightly. That was a pretty big compliment, when it came from such a handsome guy as Luhan. How come that the girls weren’t flocking around him? Asking for his number all the time, with begging voices?

… Oh, right.

He had that secret, which Taemin still didn’t know what was.

He didn’t really know whether he wanted to know the secret or not? Maybe it was the best that he didn’t know? Key knew it too, and he didn’t like it.

“Taemin, shall we sit together in the break?” Luhan asked as they had to part before going to class, Taemin took a second before answering, looking out the window. Thinking. The weather was really great that day, really hot without a single cloud on the sky. You could almost hear the birds sing, just like a perfect day from a fairytale.

“Yeah,” Taemin said, looking at Luhan with a smile, “Let’s meet outside then! At the apple tree, okay?”

Luhan nodded in agreement before he dashed off to his classroom, being watched by Taemin from the corner of his eye, making the younger sigh slightly with a small smile on his lips. He was really, truly happy, because he actually had a friend in school. Luhan was a friend, not just a person that he talked with, but someone he could trust… Right? Taemin made him smile, maybe even laugh, and the other way around.

It made Taemin so happy, that he could cry.

He had never had an older friend at school before.

Taemin was so used to being alone… Did this mean, that he actually could do his homework with a school mate now?! He had never tried that before!

“O-Oh… I should probably get to class,” Taemin said to himself as he started walking towards his classroom, only a few rooms away, not noticing the eyes watching him on his way, even though the hallways were as good as empty, nothing but the shadows, a few people, and an angry person, staring him down.

 

--------------------------

 

Oh well, Taemin’s last class took forever. It was history class, the most boring class in the world! Yeah sure it was interesting to learn new things about your history and the history of other countries, but when you had to analyze sources, and decide whether they were reliable or not, and what their tendencies were… That’s where Taemin said no thanks, and started looking out the window, daydreaming again – as usual.

Now, however, he was on his way through the schoolyard, heading for the apple tree where he should meet Luhan in the break. Or he hoped he would come, it was a deal… Right?

“I think I’ll just sit here,” he said to himself as he sat down in the grass under the big apple tree, looking up through the leaves, making sure that he wasn’t in danger of getting a apple dropped on his head, because last time he was sitting there, it happened and he had to go to the nurse’s office. But the apple tree was mostly all ripped for apples by now, since a lot of the other students sometimes stole from the apple tree after school.

Well, someone had to eat them.

Taemin sighed softly and leaned back, having his back against the trunk of the tree, smiling for himself as he enjoyed the heavenly weather, though he was sitting in the shadow of the leaves, peacefully. 

He actually looked like a sleeping angel, as he sat there with his eyes closed.

However, some people didn’t like angels, and despised red-haired angels like Taemin.

“It must be him,” Taemin heard a deep, unknown voice say, and as he opened his eyes, he was met with three guys, standing about a meter away from him, looking down at him with cold, mean eyes, that wanted nothing but trouble.

.

“U-Uh… Can I help you with something?” Taemin carefully asked, feeling his heart beat faster in fright, as he didn’t like the looks they gave him.

“Joon, are you sure it’s him? He doesn’t seem like a nuisance to me?” one of the guys said to the guy standing in the middle. The guy talking had short, black hair, wore sunglasses, and even had a little beard on his chin.

“Tsh… I can’t see other red-haired guys around here, can you, G.O?” the guy in the middle – Joon – said. He had black hair, a little longer than this ‘G.O’ had, a slightly strict face, and very cold eyes, that scared the out of Taemin.

And Joon’s abs could be seen through his school uniform, which was slightly tight some places on Joon’s chest.

Taemin could see on their uniforms, that they were juniors – typically juniors to bully younger students. Ugh.

The last one of the guys, however, just had his hands in his pockets, looking away. His hair was a little longer than Joon’s, and blonde. Slightly curled, and he had a much cuter face than the other two – cuter and younger.

Did he even want to be a part of this… Whatever “this” was?

The guy in the middle, Joon, got a smirk across his face as he reached down for Taemin, grabbing the collar of his school uniform, lifting him up in it, earning a small yelp from the frightened redhead.

“W-What…?” Taemin heard himself stutter, as he looked at Joon with a confused and puzzled stare.

“You see, …” Joon started, grinning a bit, “You are a nuisance, and we’re here to teach you a lesson… Got it? So don’t feel high, just because you have some pretty sweet connections.” 

Taemin gulped in fright, looking at Joon with wide eyes as he nodded slightly in agreement. He was pretty sure, that he would get beaten up at that time, he knew that stare he got from Joon, and he was a junior. Yup, he was going to get hurt. Joon still hadn’t let go of his school uniform, he just tightened his grip on the fabric, even raising his fist, ready for a hard punch, right in Taemin’s beautiful face, so the redhead just closed his eyes and prepared for the worst. Whining on the inside as he begged for a miracle to save him.

“… Is there… Some problem?”

Joon immediately froze with a small gasp at the voice coming from right behind him. Yes, he could almost feel someone breathing down his neck, and it freaked him slightly out. So he immediately let go of Taemin’s shirt, making Taemin fall to the ground, as he hadn’t gotten his balance back yet.

Joon turned around, facing Luhan whose glare could even scare the strongest and meanest tyrant in the world, a stare that could make big kings bow down to him, asking him for mercy. His eyes were burning through Joon’s, burning right into his soul. 

“It would be a very bad idea to hurt a friend of a wolf,” Luhan said, earning a confused stare from Taemin, still sitting on the ground a bit away.

“… W-Wolf?” he muttered, feeling his voice shake slightly.

“Tsh… You’re all talk! Such a skinny guy like you can’t do much, can you?” Joon said, laughing a bit at Luhan, making G.O laugh slightly as well – the third guy remaining silent. Luhan, on the other hand, just smirked at Joon.

“Are you doubting the powers of a wolf, Joon?” Luhan said, shutting the juniors up, making them stare at Luhan with frightened eyes. Taemin just kept looking back and forth between them with confused eyes, not really sure what was going on – but he was about to understand very soon.

“Hah, as Joon said… All talk!” G.O suddenly exclaimed, quickly raising his hand to hit against Luhan with a fisted hand, pretty fast and pretty hard. An ordinary guy with Luhan’s body and strength would probably collapse once hit, since G.O was bigger and stronger than him.

Luhan wasn’t an ordinary guy.

Taemin would soon understand, and as Luhan easily caught G.O’s fist in his hand, stopping him completely, Taemin understood exactly what his friend was.

The picture just kind of froze like that.

G.O’s fist, nearly stuck in Luhan’s steadfast hand, a bit away from Luhan’s face where the damn fist was supposed to be.

“Wow… Now that was really stupid,” Luhan said in a cold voice, looking at their hands, as if it didn’t affect him, that he was pretty close to get knocked in his flawless face.

“T-The hell?! You’re just a thin boy?!” Joon exclaimed as G.O finally got his hand free, withdrawing his fist.

“Eh? You really think this is something?” Luhan laughed as the three guys were backing away slowly, finding the right time to flee for their lives, which was probably a good idea, because this was a fight they couldn’t win.

“Then just wait till you see what my leader can do… See, that’s something,” Luhan nearly growled at them, even scaring Taemin.

Joon then started pushing G.O slightly, signaling him to start running. It took a few seconds for G.O to get the hint, but finally he fled with the two other guys just behind him, making the other students in the schoolyard look after them with confused glares. Tough guys fleeing for their lives aren’t something you see every day, especially not when it’s a cute-looking, skinny guy they’re running from.

Luhan finally turned to Taemin with a bright smile, handing his hand to his friend, who just kept looking at him with scared eyes, unsure about what to do now. He had just seen, what he could do against those bullies – but he did it just to protect Taemin, right? He could trust him, couldn’t he? Even though Taemin now had found out about his secret.

Taemin’s heart was racing fast, because he had just found out, what Luhan was. He had just found out, why every person in the school was scared of him, and he understood what Key meant when he said, that Taemin shouldn’t piss Luhan off.

Luhan was a ing gang member.

And he wasn’t just a member of any gang, but a member of the most frightening gang of them all - The Wolves.

Oh, you probably haven’t heard that name before, my mistake.

The Wolves was the name of Kai’s gang. 

 

___________

A/N: 

HIIII GUYYYSSSS!! 

I'm updating again today~ Because I'm really happy todaaayyy~

As some of you know (from the last chapter), I was having my English oral exam today... I've been SOOO nervous, shaking the whole morning, having a hard time trying to sleep the night before... Ugh... Especially because I found out that a lot of the people from my class FAILED or got a "D", while very few got a C...

Only one person got a better grade than this, and it was an A. 

So yeah... I was really nervous as you can hear... >/////<''' 

BUUUT!! IN THE END! I DID GREAT!!! I got an A~!! The second highest grade... And you have no idea happy I was... I nearly started crying of happiness in front of my teacher... ;;~~~~;; <3 

... Soooo I'm very happy today~ >w<'' 

Thanks for the "good luck"s I got~!! ^^

 

COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS LOVE! <3 ~