Shy, Shy, Shy Wolf~

♡ Between Braids and Kisses ♡

Taemin felt like crying and slowly crawling away, into a mouse hole or something like that since he didn’t want his boyfriend to see him like that! All dressed up in Hello Kitty sleepwear, with a pair of pigtails in his short, red hair. He looked ridiculous, yet cute – and he hated it. He wanted to be y and handsome for Kai, not… This! He mentally choked Key with his very own hands.

“Taeminnie, are you coming out? Your boyfriend is here,” Key hummed lightly and Taemin could almost hear the smirk on his umma’s lips. It’s funny, how Key actually allowed Kai inside, since he had earlier told Taemin that he didn’t like the guy, because of the time when Joon and G.O Taemin – which Key meant was Kai’s fault alone.

“N-No! Go away!” Taemin tried to sound threatening, but his words left his lips like a quiet squeak for help as he started hugging his knees, still being hid under the table and the tablecloth.

“Yeobo, what’s going on in here?” Kai asked, raising an eyebrow as he went closer to the dining table, “Are you mad at me, or something…?” His voice sounded slightly hurt and a little bit sad, which just made Taemin’s heart ache oh so much. The elder immediately felt really bad for making Kai feel like that, because he loved him more than anything.

“No… It’s just,” Taemin heard himself stutter as he started letting out a small, confused whine, as he wanted to crawl out from beneath the table, even though he was still way too shy to do so.

“There’s nothing I can’t take, yeobo,” Kai said with his soft, deep voice that made Taemin’s heart flutter with hundreds of butterflies.

“… O-Okay, then…” Taemin mumbled quietly as he slowly started crawling out from beneath the table – crawling out on the side of the table as where Kai stood, watching him with very, very wide eyes. The first thing the younger saw, were the red pigtails with pink ribbons. The second thing he saw, was the pink blush on his boyfriend’s cheeks.

And then Kai saw the rest of the outfit, leaving him completely and utterly shocked and stunned, with no idea what to do. He even tried to open his mouth to say something, his plump lips trembling as he attempted to find any words describing his feelings, but nothing really came out. Instead, Kai’s tanned cheeks turned completely dark red and he quickly covered his mouth before he said something he would regret. He slowly backed a few steps away from the elder as a small stutter finally left his lips.

“T… T-Tae… Min… He-Hello… Kitty…” Kai mumbled quietly, trying to look away from his boyfriend, who felt very embarrassed at the moment. The younger’s cheeks were burning like never before, because that sight was something he didn’t expect to see.

“Kai!” Taemin whined softly, but he then let out a small, frustrated groan as he started pulling the ribbons out of his red lures, leaving his hair completely messed up and making Key protest oh so slightly.

“N-No!” Kai quickly said, just as Taemin was about to take the shirt off, too, but froze with his hands midway, and his shirt halfway up his tummy as he stared at his boyfriend.

“No, what?” Taemin asked, raising an eyebrow as he felt slightly confused. Kai then slowly walked towards him, biting his lower lip softly as to not say anything stupid. The younger then slowly started grabbing Taemin’s shirt, and pulling it down again to hide his milky stomach from his sight.

“J-Jongin?” Taemin whispered quietly, only for the two of them to hear. Kai, whose eyes slowly wandered from Taemin’s dressed stomach to his cute, blushing face, was now wrapping his arms around his waist, too, pulling him slightly closer to himself as their upper bodies were being pressed gently together. Taemin’s breath had become a little faster, like his heartbeat. Kai leaned his face in closer, resting his plump lips against Taemin’s ear, as he let out a soft, deep whisper that could make Taemin in his pants undone.

“Don’t take it off… It’s cute,” his lips slowly turned into a sly smirk as a deep chuckle sounded from him, “And if you do, you’ll just , which would result in me taking you right here on the dinner table.”

Taemin’s eyes went completely wide as his heartbeat increased even more, making him gasp a little bit for air as his hands found their way to grip at Kai’s shirt, “J-Jongin.”

“Mmh’yes?” Kai hummed quietly, biting Taemin’s ear shell softly, “What is it, babe?”

“… Y-You’re making me want you, at a time like this… Stop,” Taemin whined softly, closing his eyes tightly, “I’m wearing pajamas pants, for ’s sake!”

“Oh?” Kai chuckled darkly, “So, you don’t really want me to bend you over the table, hold you down against it, as I start ing myself into you from behind?” Kai’s tempting words sounded like a soft purr in Taemin’s ear, making the elder breathe a little heavier as he felt his knees grow slightly limp.

“J-Jongin… K-Key is looking at you… He’s wielding a kitchen knife…” Taemin stuttered quietly, looking at Key over Kai’s shoulder – Key’s eyes seemed quite annoyed and overprotective, as he watched Kai’s every single move.

“Should I let go of you?” Kai asked, pulling a little bit away from his boyfriend, who nodded slowly at him.

“If you hold your life dear, yes,” Taemin mumbled, looking down with pink cheeks.

“Oh…” Kai mumbled, quickly letting go of his older boyfriend, “Sorry… Forgot they were here.”

“W-Why did you come? At such a time,” Taemin asked, looking up at his boyfriend even though his crotch felt slightly irritated, and he just wanted to run away and hide.

“I-…” Kai froze a little bit as he remembered why he had come to see Taemin. He didn’t really want to tell him, why he had been meeting with Leeteuk – he just wanted to come and see Taemin, and be sure that he was safe.

“I just wanted to… Bring you home with me again,” Kai then said, his eyes traveling slightly away from Taemin’s, as his voice was trembling a little bit since he didn’t really know what to tell him.

“Eh? He has just come?!” Key protested, walking up to Kai to look at him with a serious glare, “Don’t you dare take my baby with you, his little still hurts!”

“I-I’m sorry, but I kinda have to,” Kai murmured, biting his lower lip before he looked from Key to Taemin, “Babe, will you please get some of your stuff packed? We’re in a hurry.”

“Kai, I’m confused,” Taemin whined softly, gently tugging at his younger boyfriend’s arm as he sent him a cute stare, his lower lip pouting slightly, “You wanted me to stay at your house a few days in the holiday… But already?”

Kai couldn’t help but smile a little bit as he looked at his adorable, older boyfriend, who was always acting as if he was the younger one. It was one of the many charms that Kai had always liked about him – he could be the most innocent little child in the world, but also the iest, most naughty guy out there.

“I’ll have a small talk with your umma while you’re gone, okay?” Kai growled softly against Taemin’s lips as he moved a little bit closer, “And please take Jonghyun with you, babe.”

“A-… Arrasou,” Taemin stuttered slightly, his cheeks feeling a little bit red. He then looked to Jonghyun, who had just started eating the dinner long ago, ignoring what was happening around him.

“Appa, come with me,” Taemin hummed lightly, going to grab Jonghyun’s strong arm as he gently started pulling the confused puppysaur along. Kai just watched them, as they left the room to go upstairs to ‘pack Taemin’s stuff’ even though he didn’t really have any.

“So, what’s this hurry about?” Key asked, breaking the silence around them as Kai looked back at him, finally.

“I’m sorry, but I have to bring him along,” Kai sighed, running a hand through his cornrows, “It’s for his own best, trust me.”

“I don’t understand you,” Key frowned, gaining the gang leader’s full attention as their eyes met once again, “You say that you love my little Taemin, and yet you act so strange around him. You’re a gang leader! You smoke week, do drugs, get into fights… Stuff that Taemin dislikes more than anything!”

“So…? It’s just what I do,” Kai mumbled, shrugging a little bit.

“Don’t you think you should move on soon? You’re bringing yourself and Taemin into danger,” Key was almost scolding him at that time. He still didn’t trust him fully, because who would be able to trust a gang leader fully, anyway? He didn’t know him that well yet. He didn’t know, if he would just trash Taemin one day, and be hanging around with some skinny girl the next day. Gang leaders did that, right? So, didn’t Kai too?

“Do you know who Leeteuk is?” Kai asked, biting his lower lip a little bit, “You did know who Luhan was, when Taemin told you about him – I know that much…”

“Leeteuk?” Key raised an eyebrow, “Well, I’ve heard about him. He’s the gang leader of the Mr. Simples, isn’t he? The strongest gang around.”

“Yes,” Kai sighed, biting his lower lip a little bit, “I was once a member of that gang, I was actually in charge whenever Leeteuk wasn’t present.” Key’s eyes grew slightly wide as he watched the boyfriend of his precious son.

“What? You were a part of Leeteuk’s gang?” Key nearly exclaimed but he then quickly covered his lips so Taemin wouldn’t hear them upstairs, “I-Is that thing about the curse really true, then?” Key’s curiosity couldn’t help him from asking, since there have been so many rumors about Leeteuk’s gang, things like that they weren’t normal human being, that they were demons, or even monsters, even though some people thought that they were just inhumane in their strength.

“Partly, I guess,” Kai murmured since he knew the rumors very well, “They aren’t demons, neither monsters. They just have a curse, that makes them incredibly strong, that’s all.”

“So… You have that curse too?”

“Yes, and that’s why Leeteuk never forgave me that I left his gang. I took a part of the curse with me, and now both I, and the rest of my gang, have it. Leeteuk wants me dead for that,” Kai frowned and looked a little bit away, “His curse even mutated as we got it.”

“And I guess that’s from where your gang name Wolves come from?” Key asked, raising an eyebrow at Kai as he’s already been told, how strong his gang were, as well as how they showed their strength in battles and the like.

“But I don’t understand why Taemin is in danger because of that?” Key asked again. A small growl quickly left Kai’s lips as he closed his eyes tightly, touching his forehead lightly as he thought – and cursed over himself.

“Because I was such a fool, to be seen with Taemin at our hangout when Leeteuk’s gang came by,” Kai’s voice has gotten quite angry, and Key could see how the younger’s eyes turned slightly red, a few, small flames becoming visible around his pupils, “Leeteuk saw Taemin, he saw his beauty, and now… He’s got an eye for him, and if he can’t get me back, he wants Taemin… And I just can’t let that happen! Even if I have so sacrifice myself.”

________________________________________

A/N: 

FINALLY. 

AN UPDATE. 

I've been working on my SRP (one of the most important exams in gym). It's a 50-hour assignment, which you have about 2 weeks to write, hence why I haven't been updating, and I'm sorry~ The grade from my SRP counts twice, so I really wanted to focus on it. 

But now I'm back~! 

I hope you liked this chapter, though~!! ^-^/ ~ 

Oh, right... And this pretty much sums up Kai's expression as he saw Taemin... ouo ~ Oh, Tamaki. I love you~ 

I love you all~ 

Comments are love~