Lovey-Dovey

♡ Between Braids and Kisses ♡

“You… Don’t like when I touch you there?” Kai asked after a few seconds of silence, where he and Taemin had just been sitting there, looking into each other’s eyes with puzzled stares. Taemin was so very scared, that Kai would leave him, because he was afraid of being touched below his waist. Kai had been so straight forward in their very short relationship – always wanting to touch Taemin everywhere, kissing him everywhere, so of course Kai would be mad when he found out that Taemin didn’t want to get touched like that, yet.

And when he found out the fact, that Taemin might not be able to have ever again.

“K-Kai… I got a few days ago…” Taemin murmured, looking away from his boyfriend in shame, feeling his cheeks blush red… Feeling his body shake as he thought about the .

“That’s right…” Kai mumbled, sitting next to Taemin without really looking at him.

“Not that I should feel too affected by it,” Taemin sighed, looking away.

“What do you mean? Of course you should feel affected!” Kai was almost yelling at that time, he was feeling surprisingly upset, which made Taemin a little bit confused. Taemin was sure, that his boyfriend just wanted as soon as possible, but now he was raging about the fact, that Taemin said that he shouldn’t feel too affected?!

“B-But… Why?” Taemin stuttered quietly, feeling his own eyes flicker a little bit as he looked away from his boyfriend.

“Why?! Taemin, they you!” Kai said, putting a hand on his boyfriend’s chin in order to make their eyes meet, “They you… You hear me? They took away your innocence, violated you, and penetrated you, Taemin!” Kai’s eyes had gone from serious and angry, to sad, on the edge of crying once again. Taemin didn’t like the sight of his tough, brave boyfriend, close to crying because of him.

“I-I’m sorry, Kai,” Taemin whispered, as his own tears started running down his cheeks, and he wrapped his arms caringly around Kai’s body, holding him close to his body, “But you know… I’m no one, Kai. I don’t even deserve to protest against such things… I should feel honored that they actually even want to waste their time on me… Right?”

“No, Taemin… I told you that I don’t want you to think of yourself like that,” Kai whispered, looking into the elder’s eyes, “You’re the most beautiful person on this planet, you hear me? Filthy brats like Joon and G.O shouldn’t even be allowed to look at you.”

Taemin had given up protesting against Kai any longer, so he just rested his head against the younger’s broad shoulder as he thought about his words. Taemin had always been told, that he was a dirty, filthy , who didn’t even deserve to have been born. He had been bullied with his uality, ever since he became fully aware of it at the age of thirteen. Of course, you can never be completely sure about your uality at such an age, but after Taemin hadn’t ever felt attracted to other girls or women, whether it was or reality, he was pretty sure that he liked guys, since he had always felt more attracted to them.

But was he still filthy? Dirty? Even now, when such a perfect creature as Kai actually wanted to be his boyfriend? Kai wouldn’t ever want to be with him if he wasn’t close to perfect, would he?

Kai had told him so many times, that he was perfect.

“Y-Yeobo…” Taemin heard himself whisper, as he leaned a bit against Kai, a few tears running down his silky cheeks, “I-I feel dirty… Because of them…” His voice was turned into some kind of small whisper, barely able for Kai to hear as he wrapped his arms protectively around Taemin’s slim body.

“Don’t worry, Taemin… They wont hurt you, I promised you already…” Kai whispered, lying down on the bed next to Taemin, as the elder cried into his broad shoulder. Kai could feel how his boyfriend was shaking against his body, clinging to him as if he was everything he had. The younger didn’t say anything, as he just kept Taemin’s hair as well as his back, trying his very best to comfort him, planting small kisses on his head.

“K-Kai… I need to say something more to you,” Taemin said quietly, not really wanting to tell him about it, but he had to. He had to tell him about what the doctors said about his in the future.

“What is it, princess?” Kai asked with a small whisper as he kept Taemin’s red lures.

“T-The doctors said, that I might not be able to… Have again,” Taemin mumbled, feeling a very faint ache in his lower parts as he thought about it, “J-Joon ripped something inside of me…”

There was another small silence in the room as Kai looked at his boyfriend with quite surprised eyes, none of them really knowing what to say without sounding too straightforward.

“T-Taemin…” Kai mumbled as his cheeks turned completely red, his eyes flickering a bit as he looked away, “Y-You already think about such things with me?” He didn’t know if he should laugh or not, but Taemin could clearly see, that he felt nervous.

“What? You haven’t?” Taemin asked, sitting a bit up in surprise as he looked at the handsome gang leader, “You honestly haven’t thought about doing it with me yet?”

“N-Not really…” Kai said shyly, not daring to look completely at his hyung, “O-Or well… Yes, I have thought about it, but not yet…”

“Oh… I thought you actually wanted to do it already…” Taemin said carefully, biting his lower lip in embarrassment, “S-Sorry…”

“Well… I’ve thought about how it would be,” Kai said, a small smirk coming forth on his plump lips, “But we shouldn’t yet… Right? Not after what you’ve been through… I-I didn’t try to make you sleep with me, if you think so because of my actions…”

Taemin couldn’t help but kiss him, giggling a bit against his lips as he kissed back, “I love you.”

“I love you too,” Kai smirked, pecking Taemin’s lips a few times, before his eyes finally landed on the huge photo album, which had fallen onto the floor in the middle of their make-out session. It was probably in the middle of their ing.

“What’s that?” Kai asked, pointing at the book, making Taemin bite his lower lip softly.

“That’s just some pictures my mom wanted me to see… They’re from my childhood.”

“Oh! Can I see?” Kai asked with a small smirk, making Taemin blush a little bit.

“O-Okay… But wait until I’m gone then! I’ll go get some dinner, since I didn’t eat yet,” Taemin said, planting a small kiss on Kai’s cheek before he dashed out the room, leaving Kai alone with the way too heavy photo album.

“Aegyo, so cute…” Kai chuckled quietly at the too shy Taemin, who didn’t want to see Kai’s reaction to his baby pictures. Kai immediately picked up the thick album, and started looking through it, hearing himself giggle and chuckle his was through Taemin’s baby pictures. Even back then, Taemin was really beautiful and incredibly cute. He looked like some kind of godchild or an angel, it was just too cute, and Kai couldn’t get enough.

“A-Are you done yet?” Taemin asked, just as he had returned with his own dinner, looking carefully into his room, blushing as he saw the chuckling Kai on his bed.

“You were so cute back then!” Kai exclaimed with a bright, laughing voice, “Just like now!”

“Y-Yah… I wasn’t,” Taemin said, blushing madly as he decided to walk back to his boyfriend and sit on his bed with him, while he kept looking at the pictures. Luckily, he had finished looking at the baby pictures, and had now gone on with the pictures of Taemin as a child.

The first picture, that made Kai freeze in movement, was the picture of Taemin and his childhood friend. They were standing, side by side, with each their ice creams in their hands. In the background, you could see the scenery of an amusement park, with the high rollercoasters and carrousels.

Kai had to look a bit away from the picture, as he bit his lower lip hard, “W-Who is this?” he managed to ask, showing the picture to Taemin who just smiled back at him.

“That’s my childhood friend,” Taemin explained him as he started to eat his rice and kimchi.

“Oh… You look happy together,” Kai said as he kept looking at the picture.

“He… Was kind of my first love,” Taemin chuckled softly as he rested his head on Kai’s shoulder once again, looking at the pictures with him, “He was my first kiss, too.”

“Mmh? Are you trying to make me jealous?” Kai laughed softly as he was now smiling, making Taemin laugh, too.

“Not really… Is it working, though?” Taemin smirked at his boyfriend, who just pulled his tongue out at him.

“Maybe, maybe not,” Kai hummed, “His skin is dark, too. Just like mine.”

“Your skin isn’t that dark, yeobo… You’re just tanned,” Taemin chuckled, “Same goes for him.”

“What was his name?” the young gang leader asked as he looked at his hyung again. Taemin, on the other hand, didn’t know what to answer him. He literally couldn’t remember his childhood friend’s name, for some reason. It was completely gone from his head. He thought that it would be embarrassing to tell Kai, that he couldn’t remember… So he just changed the subject.

“Want some kimchi?” Taemin asked as he fumbled a bit with the chopsticks and his kimchi and rice. He didn’t notice how Kai’s eyes turned sad once again as he closed the photo album and placed it on the ground.

That was one of the few times, where the gang leader felt like crying again. He could feel the pressure from his tears, pushing underneath his eyes. He was so close to crying. But he had to hold it back, he didn’t want to seem weak to Taemin, because he wasn’t.

“Sure,” Kai said, forcing a small smile onto his lips as he looked at his hyung again.

“Say ‘aaah’,” Taemin said with a small hum, holding some rice and kimchi with his chopsticks, motioning for Kai to open his mouth.

“Aaahh~,” Kai chuckled darkly as he opened his mouth up, making Taemin blush a little bit at the way he said it. However, Taemin still fed him some of his dinner, watching him as he chew it willingly, their eyes not leaving the other’s.

“W-Want some more?” Taemin asked as soon as Kai had finished chewing. The younger nodded with a smile and opened his mouth again.

“Aaahhh~!”

“Y-Yah! Don’t say it like some kind of moan, pabo!” Taemin whined with an annoyed tone, hitting his boyfriend’s arm.

“Mmh? Scared you’ll get ?”

 

“O-Of course not…” 

_________________________

A/N: 

I didn't know what to call this chapter... So it'll be "Lovey-Dovey" because... Really.. They are. =u=' 

And I don't have much to say about this chapter~ Really~ OuO' Other than Kai is a tease~~ <3 AND I LOVE HIM FOR IT. 

And yeah... Taemin and Kai will have to wait some time for their first time~ *nod'nod*

... I don't really have anything else to say... 

Comments are SOOOO MUUUCHHH love~ <3

Psst... Take a look at this, too. LINK