Dried Blood

♡ Between Braids and Kisses ♡

Yuri shot Taemin a cold glare, before she decided to look at the person to whom she was speaking – looking at Kai with her beautiful, yet evil, dazzling eyes, “I see he’s officially your new toy now. How great for the both of you,” she said, not sounding surprised at all.

“Shut the up,” Kai growled at her, tightening his grip on his older boyfriend, “Tell me what you want, or get out of here.”

Yuri crossed her arms over her chest, raising an eyebrow, “I was supposed to deliver a message to you from Leeteuk, but I guess it can wait till your playtime is over,” she hissed coldly, rolling her eyes at the couple, which was still hiding their bodies in the blanket.

“Leeteuk?” Kai asked, raising an eyebrow. Yuri just sighed and sent Kai a small nod, before she turned around, looking away from the both of them.

“Get to the hangout later, then I’ll tell you – when that thing isn’t around,” Yuri simply asked, and Taemin could feel how Kai tightened his grip around him once again, as if he was doing his best to protect him.

“Y-Yeobo… Too tight,” Taemin whined quietly, closing his eyes tightly.

“Ah… S-Sorry,” Kai stuttered, loosening his grip slightly on the elder, and looked into his eyes with his own. None of them heard, when Yuri left the apartment, feeling a bit pissed about the whole fact, that Kai had gotten Taemin so easily – or the other way around.

However, Kai’s face seemed confused and very, very worried. He didn’t know, why Leeteuk – the leader of their greatest enemies – wanted to talk to him, or just give him a message. He had his own ideas, but none of them were great, or positive. All he could come up with, involved money, drugs, pain, blood, or even death.

“Yeobo? Are you okay?” Taemin asked carefully, searching his boyfriend’s eyes for answers, as he could see something was troubling him. The younger just forced a small smile at his hyung, planting a small kiss on his nose.

“I’m fine… Because I have you,” he whispered softly, nearly making Taemin blush.

“W-What did she mean when she said I was your new toy?” Taemin asked, looking a little bit down, as he figured that it wasn’t really a good thing, being called a toy.

“Aish… It’s just Yuri, you shouldn’t believe in what she says,” Kai groaned, sighing deeply as he wrapped his arms around Taemin again, and pushed him back down on the bed – with Kai on top, and Taemin looking up at him, with his innocent, wide doe-eyes and pink cheeks. Of course, Taemin didn’t think that anyone was as perfect and beautiful, as Kai. He loved his tanned skin, hinted abs, biceps – but most of all, his beautiful, dark eyes, that reminded Taemin of the night sky.

“I love you,” Taemin suddenly blurted out, feeling a bit caught in the moment, earning a wide smile from his boyfriend, who immediately leant down to kiss his plump lips deeply.

“Mmh… I love you more,” Kai growled softly against the elder’s lips, making Taemin chuckle lightly as he wrapped his arms around Kai’s neck.

“… Ahem… We’re still here,” a voice sounded from the doorway. However, Kai didn’t move away from Taemin, he just looked over his shoulder, and met the stares from Chanyeol and Baekhyun – the both of them leaning against the doorway with crossed arms, and raised eyebrows.

“What do you want? I’m quite busy here,” Kai growled, making Taemin whine quietly under him in fright, as he suddenly felt like the prey of a strong, furious and hungry wolf.

“Yeobo, it’s okay! Y-You can go to your gang! They need you,” Taemin said, still looking up at Kai, now with a small pout, “I don’t want to be the person who keeps you away from your friends… Please?”

Kai sighed softly and turned to look at his boyfriend again, now with calm eyes, “Okay, baby… I’ll go see them,” Kai promised him just before planting a small kiss on the elder’s plump lips, “But we should probably get you home first.”

“I’ll be fine,” Taemin chuckled while Chanyeol and Baekhyun found their way out of the apartment again, leaving the two lovebirds alone.

“… I wouldn’t be so sure about that,” Kai said after a short break of silence, which made Taemin a bit worried.

“W-What do you mean?”

“I doubt that you can walk.”

“Eeeh?!!” Taemin exclaimed with wide eyes as he rolled onto his stomach, to get away from the younger, and to the edge of the bed, “Of course I can walk! I’m not weak, you know!”

“Oh, sorry,” Kai said, sitting up again as he watched the elder, “I just remembered our first time… You fell the morning after one quite gentle round… Last night we had four rough rounds, so…”

“… Will you catch me if I fall?” Taemin asked hesitantly, looking back at Kai with a small pout.

“Of course I will, Princess.”

Taemin smiled widely, before he decided to get up from the bed, planting his feet on the ground, and getting up – Kai sitting right behind him and watching.

“A-Aah!!” Taemin moaned loudly in pain, as soon as he got to stand, showing his milky white to the younger, whose eyes grew wide, and his tanned cheeks slightly pink. However, his blush disappeared, as his eyes turned to look at the elder’s thighs, where some blood had been running down during the night, and was now dried. The younger felt a small tug at his heart, as he could imagine how much pain Taemin would have been in, and he was so scared, that the elder was hurt, still, or if he was actually too rough? Suddenly, Taemin’s knees gave away under him as he felt a pain shooting all the way up his spine, and he collapsed to the ground with a small “thud”.

“Y-You said you would catch me!” Taemin whined, still lying helplessly on the cold floor.

“S… Sorry, I was distracted,” Kai stuttered, making his way to the edge of the bed, too, as he got up easily, not feeling any pain at all.

Maybe just a bit sore?

“Jonginnie~!” Taemin whined softly, as Kai wrapped his arms around the elder’s waist, and helped him to stand.

“I’m here, baby,” Kai said comfortingly, with a small smile, even though he was still worried about his boyfriend, “Does it hurt a lot…?” Kai sat on the bed with Taemin in his lap and covered the elder’s lower parts with some of his blanket.

“A-A little bit,” Taemin sniffed quietly, looking away.

“… Please lie down on your stomach, baby,” Kai said, kissing Taemin’s shoulder blades, “I have to check something.”

“Check what?” Taemin asked as he did what he was told, and lied down on his stomach on the bed, not questioning his boyfriend any further. Kai just bit his lower lip, as he was met with the sight of the bloody thighs once again.

“I-I’m so sorry, baby,” Kai murmured quietly, being unable to look away from the blood. His heart started beating a little bit faster, painfully beating against the inside of his chest, as a small bit of fright rose in his stomach and chest.

“Sorry?” Taemin asked, looking back.

“Yesterday…” Kai said without looking at Taemin’s face, as he ran one of his hands gently on Taemin’s thigh, “I-I made you bleed… I’m so sorry…”

Taemin’s eyes grew wide in shock, as he lifted himself a bit off the mattress with his elbows, “B-Bleed?!” he exclaimed, looking back at his thighs, seeing the dark, stained, but dry, blood.

“J-Just keep lying down!” Kai quickly said, earning a frightened whine from the elder, who did as he was told.

“I’ll find something to clean you with, hold on,” Kai said before planting a small kiss on Taemin’s cheek, even though he still felt bad about the whole thing – especially when seeing Taemin’s frightened reaction. The elder’s body was shaking slightly, and a few tears were close to running down his cheeks.

“H… Hurry,” Taemin said quietly as Kai went to the bathroom in order to grab a towel and eventually soaking it in some hot water. They could also just take a shower together, in order to get the blood off, but both of them knew, that a shower would end up with , which would probably just make the elder even more sore than he already was.

Besides, he couldn’t even stand up long enough in order to take a shower.

“J-Jongiiin!” Taemin whined softly from the bedroom, as Kai had been gone for just about two minutes. Kai then quickly hurried back to Taemin, with the towel, and sat back down on the bed.

“I’m right here,” Kai murmured, gently Taemin’s leg in order to calm him down, “It’s nothing serious, I’m sure… Okay?” Kai’s voice didn’t sound too convincing, since it was a bit shaky, and the gang leader didn’t even fully believe himself, either.

“O… Okay,” Taemin said quietly before looking away from him, “C-Can you wipe it off?”

“Yeah… Just wait a little bit,” Kai smiled softly before he started cleaning the elder’s thighs with the hot towel. Taemin thought that it felt kind of good, having a hot, wet towel to clean his milky, slim thighs. If he were a cat, he sure would be purring at that time.

However, as soon at Kai moved to towel longer up his thighs, and all the way up to his crack, Taemin let out a loud whine and yanked his legs in surprise and discomfort.

“Y-Yaah!!” Taemin exclaimed, whimpering a little bit into a pillow in order to hide his blushing, pink cheeks. It felt really, really awkward, having his cleaned, too – it was like kindergarten again, when you were too young to actually wipe yourself after visiting the bathroom.

“Mmh? What’s wrong?” Kai chuckled innocently as he kept cleaning his boyfriend, not feeling awkward at all, “I’ve even you down here before, so what’s all the fuzz about? Mmh?”

“… Y-You still love me, right?” Taemin asked quietly, before turning his face a bit to look at the younger, who was still busy cleaning him.

“Mmh? Of course I do, yeobo,” Kai smiled warmly at him, “Actually, I wanted to ask you something…”

“Eh? Yes?” Taemin said, quickly sitting up and preventing Kai to clean the rest of him – which seemed fine with Taemin. However, his curiosity amused Kai quite a lot, so he just smiled warmly at him.

“Since we both have a couple of weeks off, then would you like to stay at my place for a small holiday?” Kai asked, smiling warmly at the elder, who was already blushing like mad at the question.

“S-Stay here?” Taemin asked, just to make sure he heard correctly.

“Well… Yeah,” Kai shrugged, “I know it’s nothing special here, really, and it’s a bit messy, too… But I just wanna, you know…” His cheeks turned slightly pink, as he though of a way to finish the sentence without sounding like a complete dork – which seemed impossible.

“… You just wanna know what it feels like to live with me?” Taemin asked with a wide smile, making Kai’s pink cheeks turn red, as he answered with a small nod, feeling slightly awkward all of a sudden.

“Y-You can just… Think about it today, and then answer me tomorrow. You’re quite sore, so… You should just relax today, okay?” Kai said, forcing a small smile through his barrier of awkwardness, “I have things to do, too, remember?”

“Mmh, okay,” Taemin hummed and planted a small kiss on Kai’s lips, “I’ll tell my umma and appa to pick me up!”

“E-Eeeh?!!” Kai exclaimed with wide eyes as he looked at Taemin, who just laughed.

“No! Not them… I meant Key and Jonghyun!” Taemin laughed at his boyfriend’s facial expression, “You’re so cute, yeobo…”

“D-Don’t scare me like that!”

“Sorry, my Prince~…” 

____________________

A/N: 

I woke up at 4 PM, so.. I can't sleep, even though it's now 1 AM ... ;;3;; 

So I wrote this~ Enjoy~ c: 

... I want a boyfriend like Kai, he's so caring and fluffy and cute and y and handsome and hot and -on-legs... etc.etc.etc. ... 

JongKey next chappie~ Someone suggested more JongKey, so it's coming~ n_n/ 

If any of you like HunHan or TaoRis, please subscribe~ [HunHan, Taoris]

Thank you~ ! 

Remember, that I read all your comments, and sometimes give you what you want~ So if you suggest something, and I like it, I might add it in the story at some point - but only if I like it, and it fits the story~ :3

Comments are love and very appreciated!! ~