Taking Care and Attacking

♡ Between Braids and Kisses ♡

Taemin made sure to dress a bit more casual the next day, which meant no school uniform, since it was Saturday, and weekend. He had decided to go visit Kai and his gang, after a long night where he had just been lying in his bed, discussing with himself whether or not it would be a good idea. You never really know, if Yuri had told him, now when Taemin hadn’t been able to stop her. But there was really only one way to find out about this – if they were yelling at him as he came to visit, then she had probably told them.

“Taemin, where are you going today?” Taemin’s mom asked, as Taemin dashed down the stairs, his parents had barely got dressed before their son was on his way out.

“Oh, I’m just gonna visit some friends,” Taemin said with a smile, before hurrying out the door, not looking back at his parents, whose faces were very confused, because Taemin didn’t really have any friends.

Or, well… Not friends that his parents knew off, and they should never know.

But at least the weather was nice. There was no sun though, but it was okay. It wasn’t exactly too hot outside either, so Taemin just wore some under knee shorts and a hoodie to keep him warm. Clouds were filling the sky, but it didn’t seem like it was going to rain anytime soon. On his way to the gang’s hangout, he saw that a lot of the other gangs still hadn’t gotten out on the streets, and Taemin started to wonder, if he had arrived too early in the morning?

It was just about ten.

“Eh? You’re coming already?” Taemin suddenly heard Luhan say from a few meters away, making Taemin stop up and look at his schoolmate, who seemed a bit tired, but that was about it. He was carrying on a small, red box though.

“Y-Yeah, I don’t hope it’s a problem,” Taemin said shyly, scratching the back of his head as he smiled at bit at his hyung, who just smiled back.

“It’s completely okay, Taemin! The guys seemed to like you yesterday, actually,” Luhan said, “Even though you weren’t spending much time with them, and just hung out with Kai, and…” A small chuckle came from Luhan’s lips, which made Taemin’s cheeks blush a bit, as he was pretty sure he knew what came to his hyung’s mind in the middle of his sentence.

“Sehun was a little pissed off, though, but it’s okay!” Luhan laughed softly, and it made Taemin blush even more and look a bit down in embarrassment.

“S-Sorry…” Taemin said, making his eyes travel from the ground to the small, red box in Luhan’s hand, and that was when he saw, that the box was a first aid kit, with the big, white cross on it.

“W-What happened?” Taemin asked carefully, still looking at the box as they were walking to the hangout.

“Mmh?” Luhan mumbled, looking at the first aid kit, smiling weakly, “Oh… Well, we got into a small fight yesterday, so I’m just getting this for them, since I didn’t really get to be in the fight…”

No, because you were pretty busy with something else…

“Oh… I-I don’t hope anyone got really hurt,” Taemin mumbled quietly, making Luhan bite his lower lip softly while he looked away from the younger.

“It’s not that bad… Really,” he sighed quietly as they finally arrived at the hangout, seeing how the members were sitting with patches and a few bandages on. Blue marks were showing on their skin, but none of them seemed to be in pain, which was quite surprising for Taemin. They were clearly really hurt, but they were just doing the same thing they always did – they hung out. Laughed. Talked. Had fun… Taemin could do nothing but adore them.

“Hey everyone! Ready to get your bandages changed? Sehun, come and help your gege!” Luhan called as he walked to them, Taemin following just behind him, making the other gang members smile and wave at him.

“Look who’s back!” Taemin heard Suho call out, making the other Wolves cheer for Taemin. Yeah, and that didn’t make Taemin blush. Not at all. Nope… Okay, just a little.

“Taemin, you can go change Kai’s bandages… But be careful,” Luhan said to Taemin, “Kai is the one who is hurt the most, okay?”

Taemin’s heart began to ache a little bit as he heard what Luhan told him about Kai. Kai was the one who was hurt the most? That couldn’t really be good, could it? Was he really bad hurt? Because Taemin couldn’t really like the sight of blood. Nonetheless, he walked over to Kai, who was sitting at his usual place, having a single patch on his cheek, a few scratches on his arms. It didn’t really look that bad?

“Ah, Taeminnie!” Kai said as he saw Taemin, making the gang leader smile happily, motioning for Taemin to sit down next to him, “It’s good to see you again.” Kai gave Taemin one of his dashing smiles, making Taemin smile back at him.

“It’s good to see you, too, Kai,” Taemin said, making Kai’s smile disappear just a tiny bit.

Did Taemin say something wrong?

“Here, have this,” Sehun said, handing Taemin some bandages and a small, white bottle with chlorhexidine. Yeah, that just freaked Taemin out a little bit – exactly how deep were Kai’s wounds?! Did he actually have to… Clean them?

“E-Eh? Taemin is changing my bandages?” Kai said with a quite shocked voice, looking at Sehun with wide eyes. The rainbowhaired guy just rolled his eyes a bit at the leader.

“It’s Luhan’s order, we have plenty of people to look after!” Sehun nearly growled, since they were very busy. Luhan and Sehun were the only ones who weren’t hurt, since they apparently didn’t make it to the fight as they had hoped.

“F-Fine…” Kai mumbled a bit, looking away from Taemin, “Then… Just start.”

“But Kai? I need to know where I should clean your wounds?” Taemin said, feeling a bit confused, since the wounds on his arms and cheek didn’t seem that deep and serious. So it took a few seconds, before Kai let out a deep sigh.

“Ugh… Why me…” he mumbled to himself as he suddenly started taking his shirt off.

His. ing. Shirt.

YES, WHY NOT. JUST MAKE ME FAINT RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW, OKAY.

Taemin quickly covered his eyes as the shy boy he was, even though he’d seen half- boys at the school so many times before, when they were changing before doing sports.

“It’s here,” Kai said, turning to Taemin, showing his very, very, very fine and extremely well fit chest and stomach, where Taemin could see a perfect, hinted sixpack. Oh, how Kai’s tanned skin matched his muscles so perfectly, and now Taemin had finally gotten the chance to see one of the things, he had always been dreaming about.

Taemin felt really dizzy, his heart racing, beating really fast and hard against the inside of his chest. His cheeks felt completely hot, all of the gang members seeing his very obvious blush.

“U-Uh…” was the only thing Taemin could say, stuttering like an idiot, as his eyes just couldn’t leave Kai’s chest. And that just made Kai feel uneasy and shy, covering his wounded chest with his just as wounded arms and hands.

“Y-Yah… J-Just start already,” Kai said, his cheeks turning bright red. Kyungsoo, who was sitting by his other side that day, laughed at his gang leader.

“Whoa, why are you so shy all of a sudden, Kai?” he asked, not being able to control his laughter, which just made Kai blush even more, feeling utterly embarrassed.

“I’m okay! Taemin, just start, please,” Kai mumbled, forcing himself to look at Taemin with his dark, wolf-like eyes, making Taemin’s heart skip a single beat or two, before he nodded.

“O-Okay…” Taemin turned to look at Kai’s chest, looking at the bandage which was wrapped around a small part of it, and Taemin slowly and carefully started to unwrap the old bandage, showing the last of his chest, including the very deep wound, which was right above his heart.

Oh, and it showed his fiiine s as well. Not making the situation any better.

The wound was pretty big, and seemed deep as well. There was a little bit of dried blood in it, which was something Taemin would have to wash off.

“W-What happened yesterday?” Taemin mumbled quietly, his eyes turning a bit sad, as he couldn’t stop his hand from gently Kai’s bare chest with his fingertips, adoring it, right next to the wound, his eyes not leaving it. None of them wanted to admit, how good it felt, when their skin touched like that. It felt like silk against silk, two bodies that were so ing perfect for the other. Two bodies, that just seemed to belong together, making both of their stomachs flutter sweetly, whenever they looked at each other, right until someone had to open his mouth, to interrupt one of their sweet moments.

“Just kiss already!” the voice yelled, making the gang members around Taemin and Kai laugh a bit in approval.

“Shut up, Chanyeol!” Kai immediately yelled at his gang member, who just sat in a chair a bit away, laughing his off. Kai’s cheeks were red like a pair of tomatoes.

“K-Kai…” Taemin stuttered shyly, earning a relaxed sigh from Kai, as he turned to look at his hyung again, ignoring Chanyeol’s whistling as he gently his hyung’s cheek with his hand, smiling warmly at him, assuring that everything was okay.

“It’s… Nothing… Really,” Kai mumbled, looking at Taemin with a pair of sad, yet very shy, eyes, as the elder examined the younger’s fine chest. Taemin then finally decided to take a piece of cotton, wetting it with chlorhexidine. In the few seconds where he looked away from Kai, Kai suddenly started to his own lips, wetting them a bit.

His eyes not leaving Taemin.

“Doesn’t it hurt?” Taemin asked, biting his lower lip a bit, shyly looking into Kai’s dark eyes again.

“Not really,” Kai smirked a bit, “It’s okay. I’m not that much of a , Taeminnie.” Kai couldn’t help but wink teasingly at his hyung.

“O-Oh…” Taemin mumbled, sitting a bit closer to him while he put a hand on his shoulder, making their skin touch again. The younger jolted a little bit, looking at Taemin with wide eyes as he then finally started to gently rub the wetted piece of cotton against Kai’s deep wound. Taemin figured, that since Kai wasn’t a , it wouldn’t hurt him.

But he was very, very wrong.

It stung right in Kai’s chest, in his heart.

It actually stung and hurt Kai so much, that the young gang leader’s reflexes started to act on their own. Grabbing the collar of Taemin’s hoodie before he pushed him and roughly shoved him against the hard stoneground with a mix between a shocked gasp and a painful moan escaping Taemin’s lips. Kai’s body was hovering over Taemin’s, his grip finally letting go of Taemin’s collar, as he grabbed his hands, and held them over his head, tightly. Kai’s knees were on each side of the helpless elder, whose cheeks were already completely soaked in tears from fear and pain, looking up at his crush with begging eyes.

It all just happened so fast.

“K-Kai… I-I’m sorry!!” Taemin yelled, defenselessly laying under the younger, who leaned down, his face against his hyung’s.

That’s where Taemin froze.

As he saw, how Kai’s eyes were completely red and wild, looking Taemin with a merciless stare, eventually letting out a cold growl from between his lips.

“Don’t hurt me ever again,” Kai’s cold voice whispered in Taemin’s face, nearly making the elder’s heart stop beating in fear.

The other gang members were already up, grabbing at Kai to get him off the innocent hyung, before he would hurt him. They yelled at him, even though he was steady as a rock, refusing to let go of Taemin’s wrists. Clenching them so hard, that he would definitely leave bruises on them.

Clenching harder and harder around them.

Until it finally made Taemin scream in pain, screaming for help and merci. Begging for forgiveness.

And that’s where Kai finally got back to reality, as a completely other kind of pain struck his heart. 

 

_________________

A/N: 

OuO' so I guess you could say, that there's something about Kai that's not as it should be... 

AND I'M SORRY BUT BLUSHING JONGIN IS THE CUTEST THING ON EARTH. LIKE REALLY. ;;///////;; 

... Taemin got to see Kai's chest. And s... Ohohohoho~~... And he got to see Kai's very, VERY beasty side... u/////u''~

But yeah... Apparently it's no secret that they like each other - if you ask the other gang members. o///u///o ~ <3 

AND ASDFGHJKL I LOVE CHANYEOL RIGHT HERE. 

... 

Actually I wasn't supposed to update today, but... Then EXO's drama MV came out, and gave me feels... So... Yeah... I kinda had to write something... ;//////; <3 

I LOVE YOU ALL ~ 

COMMENTS ARE LOVE! OuO/~ <3