A Storm Coming

♡ Between Braids and Kisses ♡

The next day, it was raining heavily as well. The sky had never been darker, and Taemin had a very bad feeling. He was still sitting in his hospital bed, his legs crossed, and his hands in his lap. He just sat there, looking out the window with a few tears on his cheeks again. He had finally fallen a bit down from the things that happened the day before, but the pain inside of him hadn’t disappeared yet. No matter how much morphine the doctors and nurses gave him, his inner pains couldn’t go away.

Because he… Didn’t feel like going back to school at all.

He knew, that he would see Joon and G.O there. He wouldn’t be able to be near them, because they had seen him in such a way only his lover should.

And they still had the pictures of him, if he didn’t do, as they wanted.

“I… Don’t know what to do…” he whispered quietly to himself, his hands shaking a little bit in his lap, his eyes not leaving the dark sky outside for one second.

He just sat there, and waited. His parents still hadn’t been there to see him. As soon as his mom heard what had happened, she nearly fainted in shock. His dad, on the other hand, had just sighed, as if he knew it would happen some day. So no surprise there.

However, they promised that they would come and see Taemin that day, if his mom felt better. Taemin didn’t want to risk anything, so he just told them to only come, if she really was completely okay. He loved his mom, because… Yeah, she was his mom.

“How are you feeling today, Taemin?” someone said, and Taemin turned his head to see a nurse standing in the doorway. She was a quite young nurse, and she had been the one taking care of him the day before, too. However, he couldn’t really remember much from yesterday due to his shock.

“I’m a little better,” Taemin said, looking at the drop on his hand, where the thinned morphine was doping him, little by little.

“You have visitors, even though it’s not time for visitors now,” the nurse smiled warmly, “But I talked with the doctors, and they said it was okay… If you want visitors now, that is?”

Taemin smiled a little bit at the nurse and nodded, “Yeah… It would be nice to have a visitor,” he mumbled sleepily as he had just woken up a little time ago. It was almost midday though, about eleven o’clock.

“Taemin, are you okay?” Key said, as he walked to his beloved, adorable son, sitting on the bed with a small smile. He nodded at his umma.

“Yeah… It’s gonna be okay,” he said with a quiet voice, worrying Key even more, because he was too good to know, when something was wrong. Yes, Taemin had just been ing by a pair of jerks, but something told Key, that it was something else that worried him.

“Taemin, those guys… I’ll make them pay, I promise,” Key said, sitting on the side of the bed and Taemin’s cheek gently, earning a small nod from the younger.

“It’s okay, umma… It doesn’t matter,” Taemin said with one of his heavenly smiles, “I’m not worth the time of avenging, anyway.”

 Those words hurt Key so deeply, so he just sent his friend a confused stare, not really believing what he just heard. Taemin just smiled at his umma, looking like a damaged angel. Even Key believed, that everything about Taemin was perfect, but he really just wished, that he were able to see it, too.

“Taemin…” Key sighed, looking a bit away, “Don’t talk about yourself like that, Tae. You’re worth much more than those jerks, understood?” Key looked at Taemin again, with strict yet friendly eyes, squeezing one of his hands gently in his own.

“O-Okay…” Taemin said, biting his lower lip gently, losing his beautiful smile, “But please… Don’t do anything to avenge me, please.” Taemin’s eyes had went from smiling to begging. Key was well aware why he didn’t want Key to do anything against G.O and Joon. One; Key wasn’t any stronger than Taemin. Two; G.O and Joon still had those pictures of Taemin.

Taemin didn’t want those leaked online. That would ruin his life even more.

“Uh…” Key mumbled, looking a bit away, looking out the window and earning Taemin’s full attention.

“W-What do you mean by “uh”?” Taemin immediately asked with wide eyes, “D-Did you do something to them, umma?” Taemin squeezed Key’s hand hard, trying to make him look at his direction again.

“What a nice weather it is, huh?” Key said, even though the weather was terrible. It looked like a huge storm was coming, bringing rain, thunder and lightning.

“Umma?! What did you do?!” Taemin asked again, sitting a bit more up in worry.

“Nothing,” Key said with a small smile and looked at the time, biting his lower lip a bit, “Just… Uh… I should probably get back to my school…”

“Tell me!” Taemin protested, making small whines – he knew that Key had done something.

“Yah!” Key said with a heavy sigh, “I didn’t do G.O or Joon anything, okay?” Key said, looking at Taemin with a raised eyebrow. Taemin swallowed and sat back in his bed again, nodding slightly at his umma.

“O-Okay?” Taemin mumbled.

“But I can’t promise that someone else might hurt them badly…” Key mumbled to himself, being a bit worried about what Kai was going to do to them. They still had the pictures, right? And if they had those pictures at home… What was going to happen then?

No, wait…

The pictures were taken with a camera, so it wasn’t even sure that they had already transferred the pictures to their computers or anything, right?

It would have been worse if it were taken with a phone, especially because they’re so much easier to share pictures online with.

“What are you thinking about, umma?” Taemin asked, forcing Key out of his own thoughts to look at his beloved, angelic son with a small smile.

“It’s nothing, Taeminnie,” Key sighed and ruffled Taemin’s red hair, “I got to get back to my school… I believe you’ll be having lunch soon, too.”

Taemin nodded with a soft smile, not knowing what Key had been doing behind his back. Was is better or worse, that he didn’t know about it?

Key knew, that he was too scared to see Kai, or even tell Kai about this. Just like G.O and Joon said; he can’t see Kai anymore. Key was sure, that it was the reason why Taemin seemed so sad, even though he tried to smile all the time.

“Taemin, before I leave… How’s it going with you and Kai?” Key asked. And just as he thought, Taemin’s eyes quickly looked away from him, focusing on the bad weather outside again, not answering Key’s question.

He just ignored him.

Pretending, that he didn’t just hear what he said.

“Taemin…” Key said again, trying to get Taemin’s attention once more.

“Key… The doctors asked me something…” Taemin then said, looking a bit down, a few, sparkling tears appearing in his eyes, a single one of them running down his left cheek, “They asked me, if I was a homoual…”

Key blinked a few times in confusion, not really understanding where this was heading. Would it be a problem, if he were a homoual, or something?

“W-Why does that make you sad?” Key asked, putting a hand on Taemin’s thin shoulder, making the younger look more away from him.

“I didn’t answer them, because everyone’s been making fun of me when they found out…” Taemin mumbled, hugging his knees in front of him and looking down, “But that’s not the worst part of it…”

“What’s the worst part of it, Tae?” Key asked, still rubbing Taemin’s back carefully, trying to comfort his younger friend in the best way, but he just ended up earning more sobbing sounds from him.

“They said, that if I was a homoual… I might not be able to… Enjoy that kind of again,” he whispered, still hiding his face in his knees. Key swallowed nervously, hugging Taemin close with one arm, letting Taemin hide his face in Key’s chest.

“I-It’s going to be okay, I promise… You’ll get better, Taemin… Okay?” Key said quietly. He knew how much it meant to Taemin, to actually make love with the person he liked. Taemin had been so happy lately, because he had become friends with Kai… Because he’d been sharing sweet moments with the young gang leader.

They were so close to become something more – even Key knew that!

And then… Those damn bastards to Joon and G.O ruined Taemin’s only wish, by him, and maybe ruining all his chances of having that kind of again. It was another reason for Kai to avenge Taemin.

“I hope he beats them up good,” Key hissed quietly, just like an angry cat mother. However, his words were not quiet enough, and they made Taemin sit up again, looking at his umma with wide eyes.

“W-Who beats whom?” the innocent angel asked with confused eyes, “U-Umma?”

Key sighed deeply and looked at Taemin, whose hair had become a bit messy from the crying and hiding. He just looked twice as cute, and Key couldn’t help but smile just a little bit while he messed Taemin’s red hair lovingly.

“I promise, that everything is going to be okay,” Key whispered to him, looking at the clock hanging over the door to the hallway. Smirking a bit as he saw that it was in the middle of the lunch break at Taemin’s school. Key was now smirking slightly at his worried son.

“Kai might or might not be infiltrating your school at this very moment…”

And just as Key said…

The hallways of Taemin’s school were surprisingly silent, even though they weren’t empty at all. A single gang leader was walking through the dark hallways alone, with no gang members behind him, and even though it was quite crowded, all the students obediently made way for him, since no one really wanted to get in the way of an angry wolf, and its prey.

He was headed towards the only place where he thought, that G.O and Joon were at that time, during lunch. A few of the students on the hallways curiously followed him – being at least ten meters away, though. A wolf pack leader could be very, very dangerous.

Especially when someone had hurt what he believed was the most beautiful and pure thing in the whole world.

So… Kai just violently kicked the doors to the cafeteria open, with a loud, angry growl.

Yeah, there was definitely a huge storm coming. 

_________________

A/N: 

MWUAHAHAH, CLIFF HANGER. <3 

I haven't been updating for some days because IT'S SO HOT OUTSIDE, I CAN'T THINK. 

But today it wasn't too hot... At first... But then the sun came back... =u='' Ugh... I'm sweating, even though all doors and windows are open... 

... 

Imagine Kai and Jonghyun sweating on a hot summer day............

... Oh, sorry. Got off topic.. But I think you know who my biases are now, ahahah...

Oh well~ I hope you like this chapter~! ^o^/ ~ <3 

Comments are love~! 

Who do you prefer~? Cute Jongin or FIERCE Kai? >:3 Or both? <3