Mr. Messyhead

♡ Between Braids and Kisses ♡

Kai stretched himself as he got out of bed, smiling sheepishly at his boyfriend, who hid in the bedsheets and covers, enjoying the scent of the handsome gang leader, while he let out some small, happy mews.

“I’ll find you something to eat, okay baby?” Kai said, Taemin’s red lures as the elder turned a bit on the bed, nodding cutely.

“I’ll be there in a minute! I just wanna… Lie here a little bit longer,” Taemin chuckled softly, looking up at Kai from beneath the bedsheet, “It’s so warm and comfy here…”

“Aish,” Kai sighed as he rolled his eyes a little bit at his childish hyung, “Hyung, you’re being creepy now. It’s just my bedsheets, my smell, nothing else?”

“But I’ve never been in your bed before!!” Taemin protested with a small pout.

“Right, right…” Kai sighed, “Come out in the kitchen soon, okay?” Kai smiled shortly at his boyfriend, before he turned to walk out of his bedroom – only wearing his black boxers, which definitely did a great job at showing the rather big, fine, bulge, which his non- was creating.

Oh, and his was great too, especially if you asked Taemin. It was so fine, round, and probably really, really tight, too.

Kai walked through the messy living room, and couldn’t help but chuckle quietly at all the clothes, which were still spread across the whole room. They had been needy though, but Kai still thought it was a little bit awkward, that two of his hyungs, including his noona, had seen this mess, and even knew the reason. Even though Kai was a grown-up, and was in the right age of having with his boyfriend, he still thought it was slightly embarrassing.

But he did enjoy the look on Yuri’s face when she saw them in his bed, though.

“Oh, breakfast,” he said to himself as he was close at forgetting why he even left his beautiful, boyfriend in his bed, all by himself. It was past midday already, and they hadn’t gotten anything to eat, and he would have to hurry outside to his gang, too, since there was some kind of message to him, which seemed quite important.

A small sigh left Kai’s lips, as he thought about what the message could be. It probably wasn’t good, it never was, when it was Leeteuk the message came from.

“Aish…” Kai groaned as the gang leader grabbed some bread, however he quickly saw, that there were some green, dark dots on it – mold – and the bread was a bit hard and dry, too, so he threw it in the, already full, trashcan with a frown on his face.

“Damn it, no bread? Really?” he groaned slightly as he continued searching for stuff in his slightly messy kitchen. He admitted that he rarely cooked, or even ate at home, so his kitchen was really messy, and yet empty. Kyungsoo usually cooked for him every day, like some kind of mom.

Kyungsoo had even tried teaching Kai how to cook, but with no luck.

No, Kai had no ing idea how to cook.

He was sure, that if he even tried to cut some salad, it would end up getting burnt in some weird way.

“Bump!!”

The sound of a loud bump came from the bedroom, followed by some painful whining from a young boy, who seemed to be in pain. Kai looked over his shoulder, towards the living room, and then on towards the bedroom. There was a silence, all of a sudden – however, Kai was sure he could hear someone struggling with something.

“… Yeobo?” Kai asked carefully as he walked towards the bedroom again, “Are you okay?”

Another whine sounded from the bedroom.

“Hyung?” Kai sighed quietly just before walking inside the dark bedroom again. He the light, and his eyes grew wide, as he saw Taemin lying on his stomach on the floor, with the bedsheet covering half of his body. Now that the light was , he could actually see, how half of Taemin’s back and spine, and a small part of his thighs, were all blue. He was clearly in pain, and Kai felt so bad.

Even though, it was a quite amusing sight, seeing a young, slim boy lying on the floor, like some kind of fish, struggling to get up again.

“Y-Yeobo,” Taemin whined softly, a few tears gathering in the corners of his eyes, as he looked up at his boyfriend with pouty lips, “I can’t get up… It hurts…”

Kai sighed softly and walked to his boyfriend side, helping him to sit up straight, “What happened, baby?” he asked, planting a small kiss on the temple of Taemin’s head.

“I-I tried to stand… But my hips gave away, and…” Taemin blushed a little bit and looked shyly down, “T-This happened…”

“You’re so clumsy,” Kai chuckled lightly and kissed Taemin’s cheek, “Here, I’ll carry you to the kitchen, okay?”

“B-But… Clothes…” Taemin whined.

“Baby, I don’t think you should wear your clothes… They smell of , a lot,” Kai sighed as he wrapped Taemin in the blanket, and lifted him up in his strong arms, smiling at the elder, “You’ll wear some of my clothes, okay? I think we’re about the same size.”

“But you’re more muscular than me…” Taemin said quietly, nuzzling his face against Kai’s neck while letting out some small, soft purr, like a kitten, which had fallen completely head over heels for its master.

“But I’m slim, too,” Kai chuckled lightly as he walked towards the kitchen again, “Just like you, and you have muscles, too, baby.”

“Mmh?” Taemin smirked at he looked up at his younger boyfriend, “Muscular enough to top you? Eeh?” A low chuckle left his lips as he kissed the corner of Kai’s mouth.

“… Top me? Uh,” Kai murmured quietly as his cheeks turned slightly pink and he looked away, “U-Uh, what would you like for breakfast, honey?”

“Bread!”

“We don’t have any…”

“Oh,” Taemin pouted, “What about cereals, then?”

“Uh… Nope,” Kai said, scratching the back of his head while Taemin watched him with suspicious eyes, “I… Don’t really have any food, sorry…”

“Eh? You don’t?” Taemin asked as he was put down on a chair. He winched slightly at the small pain, which shot up his spine as Kai had put him down.

“I don’t really know how to cook, so…” Kai smiled carefully, “Sorry, yeobo.”

Taemin turned to look at his boyfriend, feeling his cheeks burn a little bit, “I-I will cook for you one day, then,” he smiled warmly, making Kai’s eyes grow slightly wide in surprise. He had absolutely no idea, that his boyfriend knew how to cook anything. Kai enjoyed when people cooked stuff for him, especially if it was delicious. That was kind of the reason, why Kai had been really, really close at falling for Kyungsoo at some time – but he didn’t do it, because he had always loved Taemin too much, to fall for anyone else.

“I would be very glad if you would cook for me some day,” Kai smiled and leaned closer to peck Taemin’s plump lips sweetly, giving his boyfriend a loving, caring kiss, that was really close at melting the younger even more than he already was.

“I love you, Jongin…” Taemin whispered quietly before returning the kiss.

“I love you more,” Kai smiled warmly and wrapped his arms around his boyfriend, deepening the kiss just a little bit, “Don’t ever leave me again, okay?” His voice was like a small whisper, his words slipping out between his lips after every kiss.

“I-I’m sorry,” Taemin whispered softly back as he wrapped his arms around Kai’s shoulders, “I promise I wont leave you again, Jonginnie…”

Their small moment was interrupted as the young couple heard someone knocking on the door, breaking the two of them apart in surprise. Kai growled slightly at the interruption, cursing about who the hell it could be that was disturbing them at a time like that.

“Yeobo!” Taemin whined softly as Kai left him all alone in the kitchen to go open the door – still only wearing his beautiful boxers, that turned Taemin on just slightly, even though his body still hurt so painfully from the night before.

“Yes?” Kai sighed as he opened the door, to see whom the had been knocking the out of his front door. However, he was met with two pair of eyes, looking at him in surprise – since he was half , and not ashamed of hiding his body. Kai wouldn’t care if the people knocking on his door saw him like that, but…

The two people knocking on the door…

Were Key and Jonghyun, Taemin’s “parents”.

“O-Oh…” Kai murmured quietly as he looked up and down at the couple, whose eyes were still huge.

“YAH! TAE BABY!! WHERE ARE YOU?!” Key screamed as he realized just how little clothes Kai was wearing – and he was sure he knew, what had happened the night before, now. Key stomped into the apartment, leaving a laughing Jonghyun and an embarrassed Kai behind.

“Umma?” Taemin asked, turning a bit in his chair to see Key walking inside the kitchen, surprising the younger slightly, “W-What are you doing here?”

“Are you crazy?! Your parents have been looking everywhere for you, and then you didn’t even tell them were you went last night?!” Key exclaimed as he walked to Taemin’s side, sighing deeply.

“You just left your house, and even went home with that gang leader and…” Key froze as he looked up at down at Taemin, seeing how he was finely wrapped in a blanket, his chest showing.

“… You had ?”

“Four rounds!” Taemin exclaimed proudly.

“What?!! ing four rounds?!” Key nearly screamed, loud enough for Kai to hear.

“Taemin?! Don’t tell him!!” Kai yelled as he came running back to the kitchen, just to cover his boyfriend’s mouth before they would both get in trouble. Kai knew very well, that Key was an overprotective umma, when it came to Taemin, and he didn’t want to get beaten up with a frying pan or anything like that.

“Bhuth ith felth so ghood,” Taemin mumbled, even though Kai was still attempting to cover his lips.

“Four rounds are too much! Even for a teenager like you, Taemin,” Key sighed deeply as he looked at his “son”, “You have to follow along, though… Your parents are worried sick about you. I’m sure Kai is busy, too, with his gang.”

Kai bit how lower lip a little bit, since he knew that Key was right.

Even though he didn’t want to leave Taemin, he knew that he would have to meet up with Yuri, to hear what she had to say to him.

He feared the most.

And he was scared, that Taemin would be involved, too, since that incident, where Leeteuk seemed to like Taemin’s looks… Maybe a little bit too much…” 

___________________________

A/N: 

FILLER ~

But yeah... I didn't want TaeKai to part just yet! (They will next chapter, though, and then Kai will know, what Leeteuk wants from him >D)... 

I began on another TaeKai fanfiction, too! I would be very happy, if you wanted to read it~ ;;3;; 

Link: "Just Another Moneyboy"

Comments are love ~!