Jealousy

♡ Between Braids and Kisses ♡

It was an awkward silence in the room, the very next evening. Apparently, Taemin’s father hadn’t told his son anything about inviting Sulli and her parents over for dinner, which pissed the gay son off so much. Especially, because Sulli was sitting right next to Taemin while they were eating their dinner – oh, and Sulli was looking at him with big, wide doe-eyes, not looking away from him for a second. The worst thing was, that she was even wearing a black, short dress, which somehow made her seem even older than she actually was. The dress went from her chest, and down to the middle of her thigh – just stopping there.

Taemin was pretty sure, that if she were bowing to pick something up from the floor, he would be able to see her .

“I see London, I see France… I see Sulli’s underpants~”

He was singing that song inside his head.

“Taemin oppa, what are you thinking about?” Sulli asked all of a sudden, forcing Taemin to break free from his own mind, and this lovely song, which his head was still singing.

“Mh? Nothing,” Taemin muttered, looking away from her again – even as Sulli started to eat her food in some kind of a sensual way, ignoring the shocked glares from her very own parents. She would pick up some food on her chopsticks, and almost swirl her tongue around it, before taking the food between her lipstick-coated, red lips.

She had definitely changed from the last time Taemin had seen her.

Suddenly, the whole atmosphere was interrupted by the sound of the doorbell, making Taemin’s mother jump out of her chair with a smile on her lips, earning some glares from both her husband and the guests.

“I think it’s the other guest! Please, excuse me,” Mrs. Lee said, quickly being interrupted by her husband.

“What other guest?!” he exclaimed with wide eyes, not having known anything by this “uninvited” guest. Taemin didn’t know anything either, so he just looked between his mother and father with confused eyes.

“So that’s why there’s a plate by an empty chair…” Sulli murmured as she looked at the empty seat across from Taemin and her. Taemin didn’t give it much thought, he was pretty sure, that it was just some other chick, that his mother had invited to join their dinner – someone Mrs. Lee would like Taemin to fall in love with, even though it was a little bit too late.

“As if I’ll fall for some cheap girl…” Taemin thought for himself, as he took a massive piece of meat from his plate with his chopsticks, and started chewing on it, like some teenager who didn’t give a damn about scoring anyone around him.

He was so charming, with a piece of meat halfway in his mouth.

“Whoa, Taeminnie… You’re really charming right now,” a deep voice said, followed by a low chuckle, almost making Taemin choke on his food as he looked up at the person talking. It was really awkward, because the person talking was no one else than his boyfriend.

His secret boyfriend.

Taemin quickly swallowed all of the meat with difficulty, feeling the food fall painfully down his gullet.

“J-Jongin!” Taemin exclaimed as soon as he was able to talk again, earning a small smirk from the younger guy, as he sat down in the seat across from Taemin and Sulli. Sulli was watching the young gang leader with a pair of wide eyes in confusion. Taemin was watching him, too – but mostly because he looked so good at that time. His fake braided hair was cut off. He was still having cornrows, but now his hair was short, not having some long braids hanging down his back. He was wearing a stylish, black shirt, too, and a pair of dark jeans that were tightened perfectly around his perfect legs.

He looked… So hot.

Taemin found it very difficult not to glomp him immediately, and make sweet, sweet love with him.

“Everyone, this is my son’s best friend, Kim Jongin… I invited him over for dinner, so please bear with me,” Mrs. Lee said with a friendly smile as she looked at Jongin, earning a thankful smile in return from the handsome guy.

“Thank you very much, ma’am,” Jongin said politely, even though his charming manners didn’t flatter Mr. Lee. He hadn’t forgotten the sight from Taemin’s room the morning before.

Mr. Lee was pretty sure, that Taemin didn’t need any salt on his food for the next few days.

“Haven’t I met you before?” Sulli said all of a sudden, finally making Jongin look away from his boyfriend, and look at the annoying girl – without smiling.

“No, I’m pretty sure we’ve never met before,” he simply said before he started eating the food. Taemin was smiling on the inside because of his boyfriend’s cold, cool answer. He thought he was so y, hot, handsome, perfect… Everything.

Soon, the adults started talking again, ignoring the quite unusual-looking guy eating at the table. Jongin might be very handsome, but his hairstyle was still quite special, and probably not in a good way, if you asked the adults.

However, Taemin loved it – even though he would have to admit, he would like to see Jongin without braids, just once, maybe.

As soon as everyone had finished eating, Jongin wanted to go “see” Taemin’s room – saying it while sending the elder a discrete wink, making Taemin blush like a tomato.

“Fine, you can go… But you’ll bring Sulli with you,” Mr. Lee said, still not trusting Jongin at all. Not that the two lovers didn’t understand it, because well… It was a quite shocking sight for a father.

Sulli smiled widely as she got up from her seat along with Taemin and Jongin. The two lovers shot each other a small glare of sadness, since they wouldn’t be able to be alone, and therefore couldn’t be all lovey-dovey, like they wanted to.

“Jongin, why did my mother invite you, exactly?” Taemin asked as he looked at his boyfriend with a small smile, “Not that I mind it… Not at all!”

Jongin let out a small, soft chuckle, making Taemin blush a little bit, “She didn’t say why, she just said she would be glad if I could come over,” Jongin answered his boyfriend, feeling a huge urge to actually take the elder’s hand as they walked up the stairs.

But he couldn’t – because Sulli was walking right behind them, watching their every move.

“Oppa!” she suddenly exclaimed as she felt slightly left-out, and she ran to Taemin’s side and grabbed his arm as she pouted. Taemin, on the other hand, just sighed deeply.

“Yes, Sulli?”

“Don’t you like my dress, oppa? You didn’t comment on it at all!” she complained, sending Taemin doe-eyes once again. Taemin looked at his boyfriend – but apparently, Jongin was looking away from them, not wanting to be a part of… Whatever it was.

“I-I guess I do,” Taemin murmured, and Sulli immediately let go of Taemin’s arm as they all entered Taemin’s room.

However… As soon as they entered, a huge smirk appeared on Jongin’s lips, just as Sulli frowned slightly.

“Euw!! What’s this smell?!” she exclaimed and covered her nose.

“Eh? What smell?” Taemin asked with a puzzled face, as he couldn’t smell anything at all – but he did live in that room, so that was probably the reason why.

“Mmh, smells like someone’s been having some fun,” Jongin said with a sly smirk as he looked at Taemin, sending him a small wink, which caused Taemin’s cheeks to turn red, once again. He finally understood, what it was that Jongin and Sulli could smell, and he couldn’t. It was probably the faint smell of sweat and – the smell of .

“B-But… The windows were open, Jongin…” Taemin whispered quietly to hus boyfriend, so Sulli wouldn’t hear anything. Jongin just smirked, still.

“You will probably have to change your bed sheets completely, baby… Didn’t you change it, yet?” Jongin whispered back, making the elder pout slightly.

“I did… But only the pillow and duvet… Do I actually have to change the sheet itself, too?” Taemin asked, still talking in a very quiet voice, since the both of them were afraid that Sulli would overhear anything.

“Yes… You have to change that, too…” Jongin sighed slightly.

“Oh… Sorry… I’m somehow glad I shower in the morning…” Taemin muttered, making Jongin laugh slightly.

“Ah, you’re so cute… Really!” he laughed and put a hand on Taemin’s shoulder.

“Oppa, why does it smell like that?!” Sulli said with a small frown, “It smells so weird… Haven’t you been able to control yourself and that book?!”

Her words, immediately made Taemin’s eyes grow wide in shock – he had forgotten everything about that damn book! And he had actually hoped, that Sulli had forgotten about it, too… Did she remember the look of the guy in it?

That would ruin everything, if she did!

“What book, Taemin-ah?” Jongin asked as he raised an eyebrow, then he started smiling, “Are you hiding some magazines, huh?” A small laugh escaped his lips, even though his laugh made Taemin’s heart ache. He could hear in Jongin’s voice, that he didn’t find it funny at all, even though it was normal for a guy to have magazines.

Taemin didn’t like the thought of Jongin doing his “business” to a magazine, so of course Jongin didn’t like the thought of Taemin doing it, either.

Taemin only wanted Jongin to get by him, and Jongin only wanted Taemin to get by him, too – was that even normal? To feel jealous because of such thing? Even though Taemin’s “ magazine” wasn’t exactly a magazine?

“I-It’s nothing, Jongin,” Taemin stuttered quietly, looking a bit away from his boyfriend in embarrassment. Sulli could easily see, that there was something going on, so she just kept her cool for some time to see, how it all went.

“Nothing? Eh, why wont you tell me?” Jongin asked, raising an eyebrow at his boyfriend, “Why would you even hide such thing from me?”

“Just because… It’s quite embarrassing, Jongin…” Taemin muttered as he looked away once again, “I-I haven’t even looked in it for some time, now…”

“Why not?” Sulli asked, interrupting the two lovers having a small discussion, “I mean, oppa… You were so obsessed with that guy, so why would you just stop looking in that book?” The beautiful girl turned to look at the bookshelf, searching for the lexicon in which he was hiding his pictures.

“Taemin,” Jongin whispered in Taemin’s ear, “D-Do you… Actually… Yank off to some other guy…?” His voice was stuttering a little bit as he looked slightly down, forcing himself not to get teary.

“N… N-No, I don’t… Jongin,” Taemin murmured, looking at his boyfriend with a pair of sad eyes. His heart started beating quite fast, as he didn’t know what to do at that time. If he showed the book to Jongin, Sulli would probably find out that he and Jongin were lovers, and Jongin would feel disgusted with Taemin.

But if he didn’t, he would hurt Jongin so badly, just like he was already doing…

“I-It’s not true, Jonginnie…” Taemin murmured quite loud, earning a glare from Sulli because of the unusual nickname.

“Then what is it, Taemin?” Jongin asked, not looking completely at Taemin’s eyes, as he was pretty sure he would just get teary. 

_____________________________

A/N:

... I don't know whether i should call Kai "Jongin" or just "Kai" in my writing ... 

I think I'll go with "Jongin" when he and Taemin are alone, and "Kai" when they're with the gang~ Is that okay~? 

 

Comments are love~ !