A Day Off, Filled with Threats

♡ Between Braids and Kisses ♡

Taemin didn’t do anything the whole Sunday. Just as Kyungsoo had said, then he should relax, so he could be fine Monday. Even though Taemin really wanted to hang out with the gang again, but… He was truly scared. His head hurt every time he thought about it. The way Kai suddenly attacked him without warning. He really couldn’t think about anything else. Even as his finger was really close to push the “Call” button on his phone under his contact “Kai”, he couldn’t do it. He was just scared.

No matter how much he wanted to call Kai, he wasn’t able to do it.

Instead, he got a call from his Key umma, who was really, really hyper, because apparently something good had just happened. Taemin was always the first to know, whenever his Key umma went through good or bad things.

Maybe Taemin should tell Key about the incident with Kai?

“Oh my God, Taeminnie! He finally said yes!” Key nearly screamed in the phone, making Taemin’s ear hurt slightly from the loud voice.

“E-Eh? Who said yes? And to what?” Taemin asked, lying down on his bed while he looked up at the ceiling while he tried to think of other things than Kai. So it might have been a good thing that Key had called him – because or else Taemin would probably be spending the whole Sunday with Kai in his head, while he jerked himself off in the shower.

“Jonghyun! He finally agreed to go on a date with me!” Key said, still sounding completely high from having gotten a date with a straight guy. Taemin still didn’t know how he felt about it, since – as you know – Jonghyun used to bully Taemin at school the last year, so… If Jonghyun ended up as Key’s boyfriend, Taemin might have to actually spend time with the short dinosaur.

“Well… That’s good, after you’ve asked him thousands of times,” Taemin groaned, rolling his eyes slightly at his Key umma.

“I know right?! It’s so great! I just need to find the right place to take him,” Key mumbled and let out a small sigh, while Taemin mentally facepalmed. He knew where Key wanted to go, but yeah… Jonghyun probably didn’t want that.

Just take him to a Love Motel… Like you’ve always wanted.

“Oh, and we need to find a time to teach you how to flirt, so you can finally get that gang leader, right?” Key hummed teasingly through the phone, making Taemin’s heart drop a bit, and his cheeks blush.

He still hadn’t told Key about the incident.

“U-Umma, I don’t think there’s any need for that anyway…” Taemin mumbled, letting out a small sigh as he rolled onto his tummy, nearly burying his face in his pillow, “S-Something kind of happened yesterday…”

“What?! Did he do something bad to you, Taeminnie?” Key asked, his voice getting slightly serious, and Taemin knew, that he had to be careful about what to say, since Key was even more frightening than any gang member.

If anyone hurt Taemin, Key would rip his or out.

“N-No, not really…” Taemin mumbled, closing his eyes tightly, “Well… We actually… Kind of became friends…”

“Oh my God, really?! That’s so great, Taemin!! Just be careful not to get friend-zoned, that’s the worst thing ever!” Key said happily, ending his sentence with a small groan though, “There’s a simple thing you can do, to prevent you from getting friend-zoned-“

“There’s no need for that, umma,” Taemin mumbled, “He tackled me, all of a sudden, when I cleaned his wounds from a fight the day before… So, I don’t think he likes me anymore…” Taemin’s eyes began to become slightly watery, as his heart was beating painfully against the inside of his chest.

What if Kai never wanted to talk to him again? Even though Luhan had promised him, that he wasn’t mad, it just didn’t seem to be the case. Why would Kai attack him, if he liked him? That’s just…

“What… Why would he tackle you? That’s just weird, you know?” Key mumbled, his voice sounding a bit worried, just like a real mom, “Maybe you should just give up on him, or something?”

“N-No, umma… I really, really love him!” Taemin interrupted, making his Key umma go silent, “We had a few really, really good moments. Moments, where it actually felt…” Taemin stopped talking, as he could feel how his cheeks had gotten soaked in his own tears. Just because he thought back on the few times, where he and Kai looked into each other’s eyes, and the butterflies in Taemin’s tummy began to flutter around. The way that Kai had looked at him, wasn’t the stare of a friend, but a stare of something more…

“Did it feel right?” Key asked carefully, as Taemin had stopped talking completely.

“Y-Yeah, umma… Really much,” Taemin whispered, wiping his own tears away.

“Then you shouldn’t give up on him, Taemin, okay?” Key said, and Taemin could almost hear that he was smiling, which also made Taemin smile a little bit.

“Arrasou, umma… Thank you,” Taemin sighed, “I’ll be hanging up now, then… I should go for a walk, Kyungsoo said it’s a good idea to get some fresh air.”

“See you, Taeminnie… Take care,” Key hummed on the other side of the phone.

“Mmh… Bye,” Taemin said before hanging up on the phone, leaving him in complete silence once again, before he sat up, rubbing his hurting head gently. The pain hadn’t gotten worse, at least, but he really needed some fresh air to clear his head.

He enjoyed taking a small walk once in a while, so that’s what he decided to do on this Sunday, where he should just relax. He wouldn’t go for a long walk, just around the neighborhood, so he would be able to think a bit.

His parents didn’t say anything to him about him going out for a walk. Both his mom and dad agreed with each other, that their son had been having very strange lately, and they didn’t want to get too involved. His dad was still a bit grumpy, since he thought Taemin was in love with some old man. Taemin’s mom, however, was just really worried about her only son. She wasn’t too worried about who it was, but deeply inside, she still hoped that it was a girl. It didn’t have to be Sulli, but just a girl.

Taemin barely told them goodbye as he went outside to enjoy the nice weather. All alone.

But he didn’t really think, that he would be walking into them while taking a walk in a neighborhood, where they didn’t even live.

Just as he was walking outside, a few houses away from his own, enjoying the view of the many mansions and villas, he saw them. The three guys, who clearly didn’t like him at all. Those three guys from school, that Luhan had protected him from. They were wearing their casual clothes, which consisted of jeans and shirts with quite frightening prints on them. Oh, and G.O was wearing a leather jacket and a pair of dark sunglasses, too.

Taemin turned a bit around, deciding to walk another way, so he didn’t have to walk past them. Because honestly, he was really, really scared of them. Of course – he wasn’t in any condition of protecting himself. Both because of his bump on his head, but also because that he didn’t really have any muscles or anything.

“Yah! Look who’s here!” Taemin heard Joon yell after him, and Taemin just started walking faster away from them, since it really wasn’t a great day to meet any of them.

“Where are you going, Tae?” G.O yelled, as he ran up to Taemin, grabbing his shirt hard as he forced him to stop walking, and turned him to look at him, a smirk was on G.O’s lips.

“We heard that you’re having some fun with the gang leader of The Wolves, huh?” Joon said as he stood next to G.O, smirking as well, which made Taemin very confused. How did they know about him and Kai? Had anyone told them, or had they seen them together?

And… What were they going to do about it?

“It’s quite funny, how a bad guy like Kai likes to toy around with a boring school student like you, huh?” G.O laughed a bit, making Taemin’s heart ache a little bit. They didn’t mean it seriously, right? Kai wasn’t toying around with Taemin, right?

“H-He’s not toying around with me,” Taemin mumbled and looked away from them, trying to walk past them, but with no success, as Joon grabbed his arm again, squeezing the thin arm hard, making Taemin whine softly.

Mir, on the other hand, just stood there and watched, not really doing anything.

“Are you sure?” G.O laughed coldly, “I can’t see another reason to want to spend so much time with you? I’m pretty sure he just wants your .” G.O’s smirk became wider, as he saw how he made Taemin’s cheeks blush hard, just by the thought of it.

“Oh, looks like Taemin wouldn’t mind it either, huh?” Joon looked at G.O and winked at him, a wink that definitely had another meaning than just being a wink, “Then it’s too bad that it wont really happen, ever.”

“S-Shut up! You know nothing!” Taemin stuttered, his cheeks still being completely red in embarrassment, “H-He isn’t toying with me! I tell you!” Taemin’s eyes now began to water, as he realized that it might be true.

It could only be true.

The way that Kai looked at Taemin, was it all just an act? How it felt, whenever their skin touched, how Taemin’s tummy began to flutter – was it just something he was telling himself? An imagination? Because for some reason, G.O and Joon were right. Why would Kai ever want a boring schoolboy like Taemin? When Kai could get such a hot girl as Yuri instead. Besides… Kai wasn’t really gay, was he?

“J-Just leave me alone…” Taemin whispered quietly, turning his head to look down towards the ground, to hide the tears on his cheeks.

“Oh, are you gonna cry now?” Joon asked, and he was just about to open his mouth once again, before he was interrupted in the very last second.

“Guys, Seungho just texted me. They’re waiting for us,” Mir said, gaining both Joon’s and G.O’s attention, as they finally let go of Taemin, who just fell to the ground, sitting on his knees while the three guys, who had just been bullying him, were already on their way home – whispering something, even mentioning Taemin’s name a few times.

Taemin was really frightened, and he didn’t want to stand either. He really just felt like dying, because he knew, that no matter what, he would still run into G.O and Joon the next day at school.

But then… The very next day… The reason for a wolf to kill would happen.

Something that couldn’t be stopped. 

_______________________________

A/N: 

This was a single "filler", because... Yeah... Something really bad is going to happen... 

And everyone will hate me.. I just know it. TT~~~TT Ubuuu, I'm really sorry, please forgive me already~ TTATT !!! 

*Goes to cry in a corner* ~

Oh well... Hope you'll enjoy it anyway~! xD 

Comments are love~!! <3 ^o^/