Trapped

♡ Between Braids and Kisses ♡

The following day at school, Taemin really tried to stay invincible. He didn’t want to get into trouble, just like the following day with G.O and Joon, who had been really close to beating him up, for no reason at all! Their only reason, was that… Taemin had been seen with Kai a little bit too much? Taemin, however, was still questioning himself how they knew about his feelings for Kai? Just like the thing with Yuri and Taemin’s book. You could say, that Taemin didn’t believe that he could trust anyone.

Because apparently, someone was talking about Taemin behind his back.

“Taemin, are you okay?” Luhan asked Taemin, earning a very faint smile from the younger, as they were in the middle of their last lunch break, sitting under the apple tree in the schoolyard.

“I’m just… Thinking…” Taemin sighed, “Since this school year is over very soon, too.” Taemin looked at his hyung with sad eyes as his lips made a small pout.

“Oh, right,” Luhan mumbled, looking a bit down, “I wont be here next year… I’m graduating soon.” Luhan became silent, and the same went for Taemin.

“I wont be here to protect you next year,” Luhan sighed, looking at the younger with sad eyes, “I’m really, really sorry, Taemin-ah.”

“D-Don’t worry… I’ll be fine!” Taemin smiled at his hyung, grinning a little bit as he continued to eat his lunch, “Next year I’ll be a junior, so it’ll be okay.” Taemin hummed slightly, leaning back against the apple tree, looking up at the blue-grey sky, making Taemin’s smile disappear a little bit, as he could see a few dark clouds heading their direction.

“It looks like it’ll rain soon,” Luhan mumbled, looking at the sky as well, “Like a storm, or something…” A groan came from the elder, as both of them only had one class left before they had to head home. As it looked like at that time, it would start to rain heavily very soon, forcing them to walk through the rain.

“I should probably ask Sehun to come pick me up with an umbrella,” Luhan said to himself, making Taemin wonder if he should ask his parents to come pick him up as well, since he didn’t want to get soaked on his way home – and because he probably wouldn’t be seeing Kai that day either.

Now that he was thinking about Kai, Luhan turned to look at him.

“Did you call Kai yet, by the way?” Luhan asked, smiling a little at the younger. However, Taemin just quickly shook his head, feeling his cheeks blush a little bit.

“I-I don’t dare… I’m scared that he hates me…” Taemin mumbled, nearly hiding his face behind his sandwich in embarrassment, making Luhan laugh a bit at him.

“Eh? Of course he doesn’t hate you, Taemin!” Luhan smiled at the younger, wrapping an arm around his shoulders, pulling him a little bit closer, “You should have seen him yesterday! That was a rare sight!”

“M-Mh? What happened yesterday?” Taemin asked with wide, curious eyes as he looked at his hyung, as if he was telling him an exciting fairytale or something like that.

“Well… We all gathered yesterday, and waited for him… Yuri was there, too,” Luhan said, the last words made Taemin lose a little bit interest, though, but not completely, “And, yeah… When Kai finally came to join us, he was really embarrassed! Like… His cheeks were completely red!”

“Really?!” Taemin asked, maybe a little too loud, since a few people around them started to look at them with strange glares, wondering what they were talking about.

Luhan just chuckled, though.

“Really! He even apologized to the all of us, and asked if you’ve been there,” the hyung laughed a bit, “But he got a little sad when we said that you hadn’t been there.”

“… S-Should I call him later today?” Taemin asked carefully, his cheeks turning completely red again, as Luhan gave him a small nod in agreement.

“I really think you should call him today.”

“Arrasou… I will then, once school is over,” Taemin smiled warmly at his hyung.

“You promise? Or else you’ll make little Kai even sadder than he already is,” Luhan said with a cute pout, making Taemin laugh a little bit.

“I promise! Even though Kai would be cute when he’s sad,” Taemin chuckled softly.

“Cute?” Luhan said with wide eyes, but he then quickly got a small smirk on his lips, “So I guess Chanyeol was right, huh?” Luhan’s words really made Taemin blush hard, as he thought about what Chanyeol had been saying to them the other day, just before the incident…

“Just kiss already!”

“I-I don’t know what you’re talking about,” Taemin said, eating the last piece of his sandwich, looking away from his hyung, who just hummed a small victory-song, since he’d probably been thinking about it for quite some time.

“You like him.”

“Y-Yah!”

In the middle of their awkward conversation, they were interrupted as the school bell started to ring, telling all the students to get ready for the last class of the day.

“Let’s get inside, hyung,” Taemin said, standing up, waiting for his hyung who just groaned a little bit.

“AIsh… I’m coming,” Luhan mumbled, getting up as well, without a proper chance to finish his lunch, “If it’s gonna rain, I swear I’ll get mad.”

“Aw, don’t worry hyung. I’m sure Sehun will come and pick you up,” Taemin hummed as they were on their way inside the school again, laughing a bit side-by-side.

“Ah, I really hope so! And if I get soaked, then he can warm me up later,” Luhan smirked, winking a bit at Taemin, “If you know what I mean…”

Taemin’s cheeks turned completely red, thinking about when he kind of walked in on them going at it in Luhan’s bed. That was one very awkward day, and none of them had forgotten about it.

“Yah, watch where you’re going, brat,” Taemin heard a cold voice say, as he felt a shoulder bumping into his own, nearly falling into Luhan, as Joon passed them, along with G.O and Mir. Joon’s shoulder being the one which pushed Taemin.

“Yah! You wanna die?!” Luhan immediately yelled at Joon, stepping in front of Taemin to protect the younger, giving Joon a death glare, “Stay the away.” Luhan’s voice was low, and very scary. It even made the hairs on Taemin’s nape and back stand.

“Tsh… Why should I be afraid of a little deer like you, huh?” Joon said with a small growl, Luhan’s glare not changing at all.

“It seems that you have forgotten about the last time,” Luhan stated, and Taemin saw, how his words made Joon and G.O swallow slightly, before they turned to walk away from them, heading towards their own classrooms.

Sending Taemin a last glare.

“L-Luhan, you really didn’t have to do that,” Taemin mumbled, looking a bit down with red cheeks, even as Luhan’s eyes turned from cold to cute again, smiling at his younger schoolmate.

“Of course! I’m your friend, right?” Luhan chuckled, hugging Taemin quickly. “I’ll be going to class now, so… I’ll see you later.” He let go of him again, before he turned to walk away, waving at the younger.

“S-See you,” Taemin said, smiling a bit, before he went to his own classroom, which was History class. He just hoped, that the time would pass very fast.

 

------------------------

 

A whole hour with nothing but half Greek statues and their origin and history, was a little bit too much for Taemin to handle. It was like, that the pictures of a random Greek man’s lower parts were printed forever on the inside of Taemin’s eyelids, haunting him whenever he closed his eyes.

Euw…

Couldn’t it be Kai’s lower parts instead? Taemin would definitely like that more. Yes, he would love to have a whole day with nothing but lessons in Kai’s anatomy.

“Ah… Maybe I should try to catch Luhan before he goes home,” Taemin said, but he quickly gave up on it, as he saw that it hadn’t started to rain yet – and Luhan was probably hurrying home before it started to. Just like Taemin probably should, even though he really was close to just staying at school and call Kai to apologize.

Yeah, a lot of thoughts were going through his head at that time.

His hand was even playing a little bit with his phone in his jacket pocket, and in the end, his hesitation forced him to stay at the school, even long after the classes had ended, and the most of the students had went home.

“Aish, what to do?” Taemin groaned a bit for himself, running a hand through his red hair, “I really wanna hear his cute voice again, but… Really…”

As Taemin just stood there, looking like a confused schoolboy, a student from the class under him, walked up to him, having his eyes focused on the elder.

“Are you… Taemin hyung?” the boy then asked, Taemin looking at him with confused eyes, as he clearly hadn’t seen or spoken with this young guy before – but yeah, Taemin didn’t really talk with anyone at school anyway, so that didn’t really surprise anyone.

“Y-Yeah,” Taemin said, earning a very faint smile from the younger boy.

“There’s someone who wants to talk to you outside… Behind the school,” the boy said, biting his lower lip a bit, “But… He looked a little scary.” The boy looked a little down.

Those words, however, actually made Taemin’s heart skip a beat. If someone wanted to talk to Taemin, and that someone looked scary, it could easily be Kai, right? Who else that Taemin knew would look scary? Kai was a gang leader. Nothing was scarier than that… For people who didn’t know him, that is.

“O-Oh, thank you!” Taemin said to the younger, before he took a run for it, running through the hallways to get outside, behind the school.

Well, the place was a little bit weird, if Kai wanted to talk to him, but that thought didn’t hit him at all! All he could think of, was that he would finally be able to see Kai’s beautiful, smiling face again! He would soon be able to touch Kai again.

Be with Kai.

But… As Taemin had went outside again, standing behind the school to look for Kai.

The sky suddenly turned dark.

As all Taemin could see, was Joon, G.O and Mir, dragging him along. 

 

___________________

A/N: 

I am so sorry! TT TT 

I was actually hoping to update like... 12 hours ago or something (this morning) but... I totally forgot. :c 

I woke up at 6:30 AM, because I had to take a train somewhere for some K-Pop Meet-Up... It was fun, though. :3

Oh well,, But here's chapter 18 ~! ^o^/ I hope you like it~ And prepare yourselves for something bad~... Sorry~

And and and... I really, really get SO happy when I read your comments~! Thank you, everyone! ;;u;; <3

Comments are love~ <3