The Beginning

Complete

 

Taeyeon’s P.O.V.

Gosh! Sooyoung will really never change. I mean, her interests in boys are totally GONE now. How could this be? Looking at Sooyoung’s face, it’s like she doesn’t even mind Donghae sitting beside her. She supposed to be happy; Prince charming just sits beside her. No girls wouldn’t be happy. especially when a prince charming sits beside her. I don’t get it.

Its break time and Im with Yuri sitting in the cafeteria while waiting for Sooyoung. I told Yuri what I noticed about Sooyoung. I told her that Sooyoung hasn’t still change. Everybody thinks she is a manhater, if I can only do something about it. “Well, we both know the reason why she has no interest in love. NOT in BOYS!” said Yuri. Well, Yuri is right. Sooyoung has no interest in love. She has no intentions on falling in love and she doesn’t see herself as someone’s lover. But I was really worried about her.

Sooyoung’s P.O.V.

I was on my way to cafeteria when suddenly someone bumped me. Who the hell would think on bumping me? Didn’t he saw me? I turned around and saw-it was the guy who sits beside me! He was just standing there not apologizing. As if it was me the one who bump him.

 “Yah!, Didn’t you saw me? Are you blind? And you were just standing there?” I said to him. “What am I supposed to do?” said that Arrogant Guy. “Ha! Are you serious? Are you making me laugh? Didn’t you see? You JUST bumped me!” I shout to him. “Well, it’s not my fault! If you were looking on your way, you wouldn’t get bumped!” he said to me. Is he serious? For real? He must be kidding me! “If YOU were looking on your way, you wouldn’t bump ME! Did you own this way? How could you say something like that?” I shout even louder. Then, he walked away. I was about to stop him but I think maybe I should let this go. Just for once.

I hurried back to Taeyeon and Yuri. I quickly told them what happened to me. I ask Taeyeon who he was. Taeyeon and Yuri both looked at me surprised. “For real? You don’t know him? Gosh! Sooyoung!” said Yuri. “He is Lee Donghae! Also known as “Prince Charming”. He is the top student of our school back when we are still in junior. He’s been our classmate ever since we became friends!” said Taeyeon. “You really didn’t know?” Yuri asked me while looking at my face even more surprised.

Well, to be honest, not that I hate guys but I just don’t usually notice guys like him. Aish, he’s so arrogant just I expected. The bell rang again and break was over.

 

Donghae’s P.O.V.

 She is ridiculous! Well, its better that I choose to go. Arguing with her won’t do anything on me! I went back to the class and take my seat. I took my book and decide to read a science book. A few minutes later, Sooyoung came in with Taeyeon and Yuri. They were so loud! They were Shouting and Laughing! It’s so irritating! Sooyoung sit beside me. The bell rang. Then our math teacher came in.

She gave us some equations that need to be solved. Those equations look like an easy one. Everyone will be able to answer it. Our math teacher is really strict and scary but Im not saying Im scared of her. She called 4 people. All of them seem to know the answer already. Well, it seems to be really easy as I said! Then, Suddenly, She called Sooyoung. We all know that she isn’t that smart enough. As soon as she stood up she quickly said “Mianhae! I don’t know the answer!” Then she took her seat. My classmates were all surprised. She doesn’t know what the answer is; she doesn’t even bother to try. If you are going to rate the students IQ here in our class, the lowest would be her. This girl totally doesn’t know anything. How did she enter here?

I giggle as she took her sit. I was really surprised! She only has beauty but she doesn’t have brains. She stares at me badly. I guess I offended her. Well, I can’t help it! She really is a dumb! Even 5 yrs. Old kid can answer a simple equation.

Taeyeon’s P.O.V.

Looks like Sooyoung is mad. Well, if I were her, I would really get mad. But honestly, she doesn’t have to do it! When we were all still in grade school, She was smart girl. All of our teachers like her a lot. She is very popular back then. Many guys would court her but now, all of them are afraid of her. She just changed suddenly. Why? Sooyoung is really a secretive person. She always keeps secrets. Even a huge problem, she just keeps it to herself and act as if nothing is going on.

I could hear all of my classmates around me. They were all saying negative things about Sooyoung. I could hear them say, “She is a total DUMB!”, “What a total loser! How come she is here with us?” Im sure Sooyoung could also hear all of this. Im sure she is hurt right now. She just keeps it to herself. What should I do? I want to help her but I don’t know how!

Finally, our Math teacher left. Yuri pulls me to the bathroom. I know Yuri is also concerned to Sooyoung. When we arrive at the bathroom, she quickly closed the door. “Sooyoung,  I know she doesn’t want to do it! I know she knows the answer. But why did she said it?” asked Yuri to me. “That, I don’t know! But Yuri, Sooyoung is very hurt right now! We should probably comfort her even for a second. Try to ask questions to her. Maybe she would tell us what’s wrong!” I said to Yuri.

Yuri’s P.O.V.

When we enter our classroom, we saw Sooyoung and Donghae arguing. I quickly run to stop Sooyoung and asked what’s going on. “It’s not my fault why you weren’t able to answer that simple question!” said Donghae to Sooyoung. “Ye! It’s not your fault because it’s my own will if Im going to answer it or not! But you laugh as if you know everything in the world! Wae? You think you are such a great genius?” Said Sooyoung to Donghae. Donghae paused for a second. Sooyoung leave. Taeyeon run after her.

I faced Donghae and look at him. “I thought you’re a good guy. But you’re just like everybody. You should know Sooyoung because she became your classmate since Kindergarten. You knew she isn’t DUMB! Like what everybody thinks of her! How could you laugh and mock her about it! Is it a big deal for you to laugh? You think it’s funny?” I said to Donghae and Leave. I thought Donghae is really different from everybody. I trusted him to treat Sooyoung nice. I hate myself for trusting such a bad guy.

I saw Sooyoung and Taeyeon at the roof top. Sooyoung is just standing. I asked Taeyeon how is she. Taeyeon just moved her head from left to right. Who would feel ok after what happened? I feel sorry to Sooyoung. Donghae shouldn’t do that.