Chapter 17= Boyfriend!

Complete

 

Siwon’s P.O.V

We all went to school early. We fixed the room and clean it. Just like any ordinary kids. We were playing around like we were still kids. This probably one of the most unforgettable memories I will forever treasure. After that the bell rang. We went back to our seats. The teacher came. Then, she let a girl came in. Who is she? Another transferee student? But it’s almost middle of the school year.

Mrs. Park: Class, I want you to meet Im Yoona. She’s new here so Im expecting you to treat her nice. Is that ok? Go ahead, and choose your own seat.

She walks toward us. Where is she going? Everybody was offering her seat but she just ignores it. She stood up right in front of Sooyoung. What the hell she wants?

Yoona: Can I seat to your seat? I want to seat there!

Sooyoung: um…

Mrs. Park: if that’s what you want, you can seat there!

Yuri: But ma’am, you see, Sooyoung is already sitting there.

Sooyoung: it’s ok! She can take my seat.

Sooyoung stood up and went to the vacant seat. It was near the door. I can’t believe it. She must be rich. Only rich kids can do something like this. But wait. I look at her and noticed something. Did Hae know her? They seem to know each other. It was finally break time. We all went to our usual place. We were having a great talk when suddenly Yoona came. She introduces herself to us.

Yoona: hi! My name is Im~

Siwon: yeah! You were our new classmate!

Yoona: wow! I didn’t expect this. You actually remember my name.

Siwon: How can I forget? Your father has been my father’s friend.

Yoona: really? You must be Choi Siwon!

Siwon: But Im not interested to girls like you.

Donghae: Ya! Siwon, she’s just new to here!

Hyoyeon: You know her?

Yoona: Actually, our parents were business partners and we became friends when we were kids.

Taeyeon: Sorry, but the way you act, we didn’t like it. We don’t want you here.

Sooyoung: Guys, don’t be like that! She just seat there because she doesn’t trust anyone. And Hae is the only person she knows in our class.

Yuri: Whatever!

Sooyoung: Mianhae! My name is Choi Sooyoung.

Yuri: F.Y.I. she’s not just any typical girl you know! She’s the most popular girl here in our school. She’s the smartest, most beautiful and most talented here. And you will not like to make her mad.

Yoona: Annyeong! Don’t worry I won’t do that. You are really beautiful just like what they say.

Ryeowook’s P.O.V

Yoona seems to be a good friend. I don’t know her exactly but just looking at her makes me think she is kind. It looks like I know what Sooyoung is about to do.

Sooyoung: Come on! Seat here beside me.

Yoona: Ok! Kamsahmnida!

Eunhyuk: So, tell us about yourself.

Yoona: Well, my family has business and I grew up rich. But that doesn’t mean Im like any other girls out there who are very picky on things. I actually like being simple.

Kyuhyun: Do you live alone?

Yoona: no, not really. I live with my grandfather and mom. My dad was living at New York. That’s where our company is located.

Sooyoung: really. Well then, you are beautiful, you must have a boyfriend already!

Yoona: I had!

Taeyeon: what happened?

Yoona: um… He’s jerk so I broke up with him.

Yuri: really! I can’t believe it. Well, he deserves it.

The bell finally rang and we all went back to our own rooms. I was walking with Seohyun to our room when I saw Yoona and Sooyoung. It seems like they were talking about something that is very important. I can see their serious faces just looking from here. Well, whatever it is, Im sure it’s better if I let them fix it on their own.

Taeyeon’s P.O.V

We were finally home. I was with Sooyoung and we were on the streets. We were on our way to the mall. We were about to buy something at the mall. On our way, we saw Yoona. I wonder why she is standing there. It seems like she was waiting for someone. Then a guy suddenly came out. He told her something. Im sure whatever it is, it made her really hurt. It’s just weird. You know why? It’s because she’s standing and waiting right in front of the Club. I took Sooyoung but she went to Yoona. Yoona was about to cry when we saw her.

Sooyoung: Ya! Is he inside?

Yoona: they said he wasn’t. He probably took day off. I should go.

Taeyeon: who’s inside?

Sooyoung suddenly enter the club. Yoona is trying to stop her. What the hell is going on here? Can somebody tell me? Im freaking dying here because of curiosity.

Taeyeon: Ya! Tell me, what’s going on here?

Yoona: My boyfriend, ex-boyfriend. He’s inside.

Then, Yoona explained it all to me. She was still sobbing while telling me the story. So, what really happened was, Yoona didn’t really broke up with him. It’s her mom who told them to break up. Her mom can’t accept her boyfriend because her boyfriend is a musician. He’s a guitarist and vocalist of a band here. This club is where he usually performs. Suddenly a guy came out of the club. It was Yoona’s boyfriend. She was trying to tell him what really happened but he just doesn’t listen. Yoona’s mom came and took her all away. Sooyoung and I were left there. Suddenly, Sooyoung punch him.

Sooyoung: Ya! Who do you think you are? You think you’re so great enough! Why don’t you just let yourself hear her out? Is it too hard for you? Yoona doesn’t really want to break up with you it was really her mom! You know how much Yoona loves you. She won’t be coming back here every day, if she wasn’t!

Sooyoung and I just went home. Now, I understand things clearer. Yoona really love her boyfriend. It just so happens that her mom doesn’t like him.

Yoona’s P.O.V

I went to school early. I still couldn’t forget what happened yesterday. I can’t believe it. I just wanna tell him what really happened and explained everything but he doesn’t want to hear me out. What should I do? Sooyoung came to our classroom together with Taeyeon. I went to her seat and seat in front of her.

Me: Sooyoung, can you do something for me?

Sooyoung: Sure! Anything for you!

Me: please, don’t tell to anyone what happened yesterday!

Sooyoung: Yoona, I won’t and I will never do that.

I stood up and hugged her. Im so thankful that I have a friend like her. I never had a friend that is always there for me before. I feel so comfortable with her keeping my secrets. Maybe it’s because she understands my situation that’s why she can understand me. It was really relieving. Finally, the bell rang. Our class was dismissed. I was still so eager to tell him the truth. Sooyoung suddenly came to me.

Sooyoung: Yoona lets go home together!

Yoona: sure!

We both went outside of our classroom. Gosh! Being with them is really happy. They all went to school and go home together. We were like kids. On our way out, we saw many students outside. It seems like there was something going on there. We went nearer to see it. I was shocked to saw it. Is this really happening? How could this be? My boyfriend and his band mates were actually performing right in front of our school. I was really touched. I don’t know what to do nor say. Im totally blanked! I just can’t believe of what I am seeing. And how did they know Im studying here?

They were finally through performing. He jumps off stage and went to me. Many girls were shouting and screaming.

My boyfriend: Im sorry!

Me: no! I should be the one to say it. My  mom~

My boyfriend: I get it! I already knew it!

Me: how?

My boyfriend: your friend told everything to me!

Me: Sooyoung?

Sooyoung: ne! Mianhae! I know you want to be the one to tell him.

Me: thank you so much!

I hugged Sooyoung so tight.

Me: by the way, guys, I want you to meet my boyfriend, Kim Kibum.

Im so happy that we were finally ok now. After that, we went to ride on his motorbike. I put on the helmet and wave goodbye to them. He started to run the engine and we were finally off. I can’t believe this! This would be one of the happiest days in my life. I am so grateful to Sooyoung. If it wasn’t for her, I won’t be able to talk to him and told him the truth. While we were on our way, I hugged him tightly. As if I don’t want to let him go. I just want to enjoy the moment we were together. Now, I can face the whole world and overcome all the challenges with him by my side.