Chapter 15= I'm In love With a Hero

Complete

 

Yuri’s P.O.V

It was finally weekends. I was with my mom doing some shopping. After we buy clothes and other things, we went to a restaurant. We ate very delicious and classy foods. Suddenly, someone called my mom. It was from the office. Seriously? At this time? Where I was having a free bonding time with my mom? It was an emergency that she has to go there and leave me here alone. She paid the bills and gives me money to go home. How Great! Now, Im going all alone here and worst~ Im going home alone! I called Sooyoung and Taeyeon to go with me to our home. I seriously can’t go home alone. But it was really a bad day! Their phones aren’t answering. What the heck? Now, I don’t have any chance but to go home alone. I can’t call my dad because he’s at the business trip and my oppa is in military. Im afraid to go home alone.

I rode a taxi and ask the driver to enter a street. Unfortunately, he can’t because he has to go somewhere else. Seriously people? Why are you like this? Leaving a poor girl go home alone?

I go out of the taxi and took my things out. I can’t believe this. After this, I will ask my mom to let me have a bodyguard. I started walking. OMG! Im starting to have Goosebumps here! Then I was walking a very dark street. The street lights were broken. Ah! I just wanna go home quickly! Few minutes later, I heard some footsteps; it was coming from my back. OH no! Im dead! I started walking fast thinking it was maybe just my imagination but I can still hear it. I stopped and decide to look back. I don’t care what happens to me. I will use my strength and everything.  This is it.

Me: Yaah!!!!

I started hitting him again and again.

Ryeowook: YA! It’s me!

Me: oh! Mianhae! Mianhae! Im really sorry. I didn’t know.

Ryeowook: It’s ok. What are you doing outside at this time?

Me: that~ um…it’s a long story.

Ryeowook: well, if it’s ok with you, I’ll walk with you to your home.

Me: Sure! It’ll be my pleasure.

We walk to our home. God! How I wish to happen this moment to me. My insides are tickling. He took my things and helps me carry it. He’s so sweet. Im falling in love with him even more.

As we passed by our house, I let him entered our house and offer him drinks. Since, my parents are not yet at home and there’s no other person beside me here so I let him in. I went into the kitchen and made him a juice. I quickly gave it to him.

Me: well, my mom and I went shopping and someone called her so I was left alone.

Ryeowook: Is that so? Then, why didn’t you call Sooyoung?

Me: I actually did, unfortunately their phones were off.

Suddenly, my mom finally comes home. She was so happy to see me go home safely. She hugged me and saw Ryeowook.

Mrs. Kwon: who is he?

Ryeowook: Ne! My name is Kim Ryeowook. I lived near here. I saw her walking alone at the streets that’s why I decided to help her out and go with her home.

Mrs. Kwon: is that so? Thank you so much! You must be the son of the Mr. Kim, Taeyeon’s cousin.

Ryeowook: ne! Exactly, madam.

Mrs. Kwon: Nice to finally meet you. Well then, I’ll leave you two here alone. I’ll go to my room.

My mom then leaves us.

Ryeowook: I guess I have to go now. See you around school!

I closed the door after Ryeowook leaves. I went to my room and shout and jump of joy. I really can’t believe it! AHHH!!!!

Hyoyeon’s P.O.V

It was our break time and we were all at the cafeteria. We were all having our own business when suddenly Yuri catches all our attention.

Yuri: Ya! Taeyeon, why didn’t you tell us that you have a cousin? Wae?

Taeyeon: I did tell you!

Sooyoung: Oh! Kim Ryeowook? Yeah, I have heard of him.

Yuri: You did?

Hyoyeon: Wait! Is he your prince charming?

Yuri: How did you~ well, honestly yes!

Taeyeon: OMG! I can’t believe it!

Sooyoung: you know I have a better suggestion. Why don’t we invite Wookie here with us?

Taeyeon: Well, that would be a good suggestion.

Suddenly Ryeowook came together with Siwon and Eunhyuk. They grab us snacks.

Sooyoung: Wookie, why don’t you join us eat lunch here?

Ryeowook: will that be ok for all of you?

Taeyeon: Of course! Come! Sit here.

Ryeowook sit beside Yul. OMG! I can see Yul’s face turning red. I just realize, just looking at them, they look so freaking perfect for each other. Though, Ryeowook is the “shortest” in guys, he has the voice that every other girl would fall in love with. And he looks so cute too.

I was eating my snack and notice these couples. I look at my left and saw Siwon and Taeyeon. They were both reading a book they like. They were so cute together, reading books that you both like. It’s so romantic. I look at my right side and saw Kyuhyun and Seohyun. Even though Seohyun were still feeling awkward toward boys but whenever she’s with Kyu it just feels like she’s having a good time and she looks so comfortable around him. And these two who denies that they weren’t in a relationship, Sooyoung and Donghae. They both look so stupidly perfect. They were both sharing stories, laughing and teasing each other. They were so comfortable with each other. Well, maybe it’s all because they were childhood friends. I hope our friendship grew and grew and more friends to meet and be part of our group.

Ryeowook’s P.O.V

It was class dismissal. I went straight home. On my way to my home, I saw Yuri. I was gonna call her out when I saw some guys. What were they doing with her? I saw them harassing her and so I quickly run to them and save Yuri. I hit the face of those two guys. Thankfully, I was trained some basic martial art moves and I was able to use it against them. They quickly go away. I turned around and Yuri suddenly hugged me. She was crying. I didn’t expect this to happen.

Me: are you hurt?

Yuri: Anieyo! (Still crying), Thank you for coming.

Ryeowook: It’s ok. It’s through now. No need to cry anymore. Come on, I’ll walk with you to your home.

We decided to go to her house. Her parents look so worried about her. I was really thankful she wasn’t that hurt. I promised to her parents that from now on I will always walk with Yuri to home. I hope she’s a lot better now. Im so worried about her. I promised I will never let her get hurt again.

I went home now. I went to my room and wash myself. I lie on my bed. I remembered what happened just now. The moment I saw Yuri and when she hugged me. Why am I feeling this way? I touched my heart. It beats so fast. It seems like it was telling me something. I suddenly remember how we first met. I was still fat that time and she also save me from kids who are teasing me. That’s the first time we met. I just hope she still remember that day. That’s the first time… I got…crush on her!!