Chapter 12= Boys and Girls

Complete

Hyoyeon’s P.O.V

It’s another beautiful morning of our class again. I still can’t forget what happened yesterday. It was really touching. I woke up and went to school early. When I entered our classroom, I saw Donghae, Sooyoung, Taeyeon and Siwon already in our classroom.

Me: Woke up early, huh?

I told to them as I went to my seat. (F.Y.I., my seat was located at the second row from the right and second to the last row at the back, in short Im seating in front of Taeyeon.)

Taeyeon: Ne!

Then suddenly, Yuri came from nowhere. She went to her seat in front of Sooyoung.

Yuri: Did you know what, guys?

Sooyoung: What?

Yuri: Since, it was our P.E class later, there will be an activity. And… Our activity is boys versus girls! It’s going to be fun.

Me: Really? How did you know?

Yuri: Well…

Sooyoung: You know Yuri. She has the entire source in this school. She knows what’s going on, what happened and what will happen around the campus.

Me: Yeah, right!

After class, it’s our P.E time! I wonder what we will do that we have to be divided, girls vs. boys. We changed our school’s uniform into our P.E uniform. And then, we gather around at the school’s ground where we usually do our P.E class. Our teacher came in.

Mr. Han: Ok. Class A, line up! Girls were separated to Boys. I will divide you into two, Boys and girls. We were going to do something. We were going to do fencing but we are going to use bamboo stick instead. So, ready?

Yuri: Oh my god! It’s so exciting!

Sooyoung: well, its boys vs. girls (stretching), it’s been a long isn’t it?

Taeyeon: You guys should prepare to be blown away!

Me: hahaha! You guys are really enjoying.

Sooyoung: this is gonna be the best game ever!

Eunhyuk: whoa! Girls, chill! It’s not like we were in a real fight, don’t we?

Yuri: don’t tell us that (looked up and down, from head to toe) you are…afraid?

Kyuhyun: YA! Of course, we just worry about our face, it might get hurt!

Taeyeon: HAHAHA! You guys are ridiculous!

We then took our own stick. Looks like they are really into this! We then picked who we are going to fight. Yuri chooses Kyuhyun, Taeyeon choose Siwon, and Sooyoung choose Donghae and me? I choose Eunhyuk. Well, they really picked the hard ones. Then the game begins!

Kyuhyun’s P.O.V

First to fight is me and Yul. God! I have heard about these girls. They were like gangsters Especially, Sooyoung. Im so lucky Sooyoung didn’t pick me but I just hope someone else pick me. Not that Im afraid of Yuri, but Im just getting worried. I seriously don’t know how to deal with this kind of stuff. I know its boys thing but I never really pay attention to this. I hope it won’t that be hard!

Now, we were about to start. Yuri is waiting for me to attack.

Yuri: Ya! Why don’t you attack first?

Kyuhyun: bwa? I just want you to attack first! Ladies first!

Yuri: ok. You say so, here I am.

Yuri attacked me. WOW! I am so amazed! Yuri is so good! I can’t even attack her. All I can do is just accepts all her attacks. Now I believe that they were really the badasses here in the school. I can’t believe it! Is she really a girl? How come a girl like her who is always charming and cute to guys can do something like this?

It’s now her last attack and I am so tired. I couldn’t take it anymore. I guess Im still lucky that I stand this long in this game. In just a second, Yuri attacked me. I tried to defend myself but I failed. Yuri is so strong! Yuri won the game. I can’t believe this.

Siwon’s P.O.V

Whoa! Well, I guess it’s a good fight! Im still proud of Kyuhyun, he last that long. Yuri is really indeed strong. She is really a friend of Sooyoung. Now, it’s our turn. Taeyeon against me. I wonder how long I will last. Will I ever win over her? It’s been a long time since I last do this game. I don’t even know if I can still do it. Im going to give my best. But, it’s Taeyeon. I don’t want to hurt her.

We finally went to the field. I prepared myself. I look at her and try to read her face. It looks like she really is into this! Seriously, why are they willing to win this?

Taeyeon: Ya! If you think Im just a girl, think again!

Siwon: You guys are serious? Why you want to win this thing?

Taeyeon: Wae? We just want to prove something!

Siwon: prove what?

Sooyoung: YA! Taeyeon, don get fooled! Siwon-oppa is very great in that game.

I don’t get it but anyways, I try to focus on this. Taeyeon attacked first. Well, it’s not bad. She moves faster than any normal girls. I guess they are not really girls. I blocked her first attacked. Maybe because my senses are really fast that’s why I was able to block it. She attacked again and again. She moves faster and faster as it gets longer.

We took longer than Yuri and Kyuhyun’s fight. I can see that she is tired but she isn’t going to give up. It looks like is used to this. Her moves are like an expert. Im tired too but Im not giving up. It’s not that I want to win this, but Im trying to give my best. I don’t hold onto my pride, I just want to tell them that what they were trying to prove is ridiculous.

It’s now coming into an end. We were both exhausted. I just wanna end this. On her final attack, I was able to block it and her stick flew away. It’s now through. I won the game. Im not really proud of it.  It’s kind of useless actually to think that you won over a game which is for nothing.

Eunhyuk’s P.O.V

After Siwon and Taeyeon’s fight, we were next. I just hope I win. God! Im so worried. I know Hyoyeon ever since we were kids and I know how strong she is. What Im not sure of is, How great she fight? I am not usually in our house so I don’t have an idea. I have watched the girls fight and I can say that they were really good. DEFINITELY GOOD! It is also hard to read their moves because each of them has different tactics.

I saw Hyoyeon. She looks so relaxed. Im getting nervous just looking at her. Why don’t I do this kind of stuffs before? In a moment without any saying, she quickly attacked me and almost made me get hit. God! I should focus on our fight and stop thinking about other things. I never had an idea how good she is in fighting. Soon, the girls would be the best fighters of all. Can you imagine how great they were? Siwon and Donghae were the only ones who know about this. I swear, after this fight, I will ask my dad to teach me.

Few minutes more and we are down with the last attack. I think Im going to die here. I am sweating all over my body. I admit, her attacks were strong. Really, my body aches because of her hits in my body. And now, her last attack. She was running to me and… DONE! Her last attack make my body ache more. My hands are shaking and I let go of my stick. She was able to win over me. God! If I stand still, Im gonna be dead there. Thanked God Im not!

Donghae’s P.O.V

Im really surprised. After all their fights, I don’t think that my fight with Sooyoung will be an easy one. Sooyoung is the strongest of them all. I hate this kind of thing. I don’t get the point. Why do we need to win over them?

Sooyoung went into the field. She was so ready. I can’t see the end to this. No, I don’t want to. I went to the field and ready myself. I examine her face. She looks so bad just looking at her face. She is like a gangster. No! I almost forgot, she is a gangster before and she still act the way she is before.

Sooyoung came to me with a fierce and evil look. Her first attack was so strong. And I don’t think this is her best yet, she hasn’t given her all. I was able to block her first attack. She moved back. I guess she is preparing for another attack.  On a few seconds, she attacked and attacked me. I can’t attack her back. All I can do is blocked it. Yes! That’s it. It’s the same tactics Yuri did to Kyuhyun.

I blocked her attack and attack her by using full force. Oh no! I shouldn’t do that! She still has her own tactics. But her moves, it’s the combination of Taeyeon and Yuri. If Taeyeon and Yuri’s move were fast and strong, Sooyoung’s move is Faster, Stronger and even more powerful. She is not a girl. DEFINITELY!

She attacked again and I was able to block it. But she was still holding it out.

Me: You move like you are not a girl! (I whispered to her)

Sooyoung: really? You noticed it also?

Me: what do you mean? (I stepped back)

Sooyoung: You know I was trained ever since Im kid. That’s why I fight like a boy.

Me: yeah, you are right. (I almost forgot that.)

She attacked again and again. As I look to her face, the more I realized who she really is. She is the type of girl who is rock outside but very tender inside. She never shows her weakness to others and tries to keep all her weakness inside her. She laughs whenever she is in front of everyone and when their watching her but the truth is she is very sad. She always looks cheerful but the truth is she is hurting. She sometimes wants to shout but she just keeps whispering. Everyone thought she is a bad girl but in reality she is kind. She cares for her friends and to her family even to the other people she didn’t know. Sooyoung is really beautiful deep inside.

We were both exhausted. It was finally coming to the end. I was a bit lucky to last this long. She was really strong and was able to give her all and won’t give up.  She was about to give her final attack and I am now preparing myself for anything that may happen. I try to block all her attacks but my body us kind of aching. Maybe it’s all because of her past attacks. Some of her attacks hit me in my body. And the last attack came. On her last attack, my stick suddenly flew causing me to lose the game. I stand up.

Me: Hands up! You won the game!

Sooyoung: ha! Looks like you knew it to yourself when you lose the game!

Seohyun’s P.O.V

It was finally my dismissal. I happen to pass by at the ground and saw Sooyoung and Donghae fighting. It was their P.E class today, I guess. I watched how they fight. It seems like girls were stronger than boys. Well, no wonder! Sooyoung and the others were really strong even before we met up. I heard a lot of rumors about them and how they won fights. They were legendary!

They finally went to the shower room to take a bath. I turned around and decided to go home. Suddenly, Kyuhyun called my name. He was running towards me. Oh my god! Why would he come to me? And he remembered my name? Only few people remember my name. He finally went to me. He was catching his breath. It looks like he was so tired.

Me: are you ok?

Kyuhyun: Ne! Well, I just came here to ask you if you wanna go with us home.

Me: oh! Really? I can go with you? Will it be ok with the others?

Kyuhyun: of course! You knew you are now part our group.

Seohyun: ok.

Kyuhyun: see you later!

God! His smile makes my heart beats fast. Why? Why is this happening to me?