Chapter 20= Perfect for you!

Complete

 

Yuri’s P.O.V

I went to school. I was so happy to see Sooyoung in our classroom. I missed her so much. I hugged her tight as if I did not see her for a long time. We didn’t have teachers so we just chat for the rest of the class hours. I was sitting beside Hyoyeon. In front of me is Taeyeon and beside Taeyeon is Sooyoung. Yoona sits on Taeyeon’s table. We were talking about boys.

Hyoyeon: Guys are really hard to predict! You don’t know if their actions have meaning or not.

Me: ne! I do understand you!

Sooyoung: come on! You talk as if you guys are really innocent!

Yoona: Ne! Stop it!

Sooyoung: we caught you right handed!

Me: Ya! What do you two mean?

Yoona: You and Ryeowook! You two have a relationship!

Sooyoung: ne! You also, Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk. You two have a relationship!

Me: Ya! How did you~

Hyoyeon: Ya! It’s not just us! Why don’t you ask Taeyeon?

Sooyoung: Bwa?

Yoona: I knew it! Taeyeon and Siwon have a relationship!

Sooyoung: Taeyeon?!

Taeyeon: Ya! Well, it’s just that…

Yoona: Well, now we all know! Tell us, how did it all happen? Come on!

Really? These girls have sharp senses. We haven’t told anyone yet, but they do know already! I wonder if there’s a secret that theses two girls didn’t know. They are scary.

Me: well, remember when he saved me? After that he always went with me home and he always visit me in our home. 2 weeks after, he just came to our house with flowers and chocolates. He then suddenly asks my parents if he can court me. He even sang a song for my parents. AH!! I am blushing right now. Isn’t he sweet? Oh! I would never really forget that.

Taeyeon: I didn’t know he had that personality! But oppa must really like you a lot to do such thing.

Me: ne! How about you Hyoyeon? I heard you two still haven’t confessed it to your parents yet.

Hyoyeon: ne! I don’t know how to tell them. My parents were so strict especially when it comes to man.

Yoona: I know! It’s really hard. But they have to know. Whatever they do, in the end, it’s still you and him.

Sooyoung: ne! They won’t be able to separate you two since you only live in one house! And you two study in one school!

Me: ne! Sooyoung is right! Then, how about you Taeyeon? How did the prince charming make you say “yes” to him?

Taeyeon: well, actually I don’t know how to start.

Yoona’s P.O.V

Aish! These girls. They think they can keep a secret from me and Sooyoung. Now, we got them confessed everything to us.

Me: Ya! Taeyeon, just tell us!

Taeyeon: ok! You don’t have to shout at me! Well, It all happened when we went somewhere far. What is the name of that place again? Hae~, Haeun~

Sooyoung: Oppa, brought you to Haeundae?

Yuri: isn’t that beach?

Sooyoung: Aniyo. Well, Haeundae Park is a privately own land of our family. It was my grandfather who found it. It was right next to Haeundae beach that is why it was named after it. It was very secretive place. Not many people knew it. Omo! I can’t believe this. Oppa finally brought her someone special there and introduce to halmuhni

Me: what do you mean?

Sooyoung: well, Oppa promised that someday, when he already found someone that he loves, he will bring it there and introduce to halmuhni. The whole place is like our grandmother. Everything there makes us remember her.

Me: oh! You are really indeed lucky, Taeyeon! How I wish I can visit that place too.

Sooyoung: that place is really indeed beautiful.

How lucky Taeyeon is. Siwon is really indeed romantic. He’s the most romantic guy I ever knew. Finally, the bell rang.

Siwon’s P.O.V

Finally, the bell rang. I went over to the girls. What are they talking about? As I get closer, I heard Yoona mentioned my name.

Me: Ya! What are you talking about?

Sooyoung: Ya! It’s not about you to mingle and join our discussion.

Hyoyeon: Ne! Girl’s talk.

Donghae: Let’s all go. Let’s have break.

Sooyoung: yeah! Let’s go!

We all went to the cafeteria. It’s really weird. No matter how I want to forget what their talking about, I just can’t bring myself to do it. I am really curious. Aish! What is happening to me? I went to sit next to Sooyoung. Suddenly, Sooyoung stand up and exchange seats with me.

Me: YA! Why?

Sooyoung: Aish! Don’t ask if you don’t know. Don’t think we don’t know a thing.

Yuri: Ne! We all knew about you and Taeyeon!

I suddenly look at Taeyeon who is sitting beside me.

Yoona: Aish! You guys look so perfect!

Hyoyeon: It’s really fun making fun of them.

Sooyoung: Ya! Stop saying it. Don’t think that we have forgotten about you and Eunhyuk!

Yoona: Ne! And also about you, Yuri and Ryeowook.

Seohyun: So, it’s all true! I thought it’s just rumors.

Kyuhyun: there are a lot of things around you that you didn’t know!

Eunhyuk: Ya! Stop talking about us. Ya! Donghae, I heard you skip classes and went over to Sooyoung’s house.

Donghae: Ya! Who told that to you?

Sooyoung: Ya! Do you have any proof?

Eunhyuk: Aish! Look at them! I called ajumma and she told me that you were on Sooyoung’s house!

Taeyeon: Bwa? Is that true?

 Sooyoung: Ya! It’s not like what you think! He only came and gave some porridge made by ajumma! That’s all!

Yuri: but you know, no matter how we look at it, it really seemed different!

Yoona: Ne! Aish! Why does it seem like something is really going on between you two?

Sooyoung; Ya! Im telling you, nothing is really going on!

Donghae: Ya! You guys better stop it!

Eunhyuk: Wae?

Ryeowook: Ya! Donghae, why are you so mad at us?

Donghae: Aniyo! I am just telling you to stop it.

Sooyoung: YA! Stop it all! You all have forgotten something! Oppa, Appa and omma still doesn’t know about you two. You too, Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk. You! Yuri and Ryeowook, have you forgotten? No skinship! Isn’t that what Yuri’s parents told to you two? And yet, you two still are holding hands and this and that.

Ryeowook: Ya! Arasso! We got it

Taeyeon: Aish! You really got us, Sooyoung.

Seohyun’s P.O.V

It’s really fun today. They were all teasing at each other. I am so glad that I have friends like them. It’s finally our class dismissal. We were all about to go. Suddenly, Kibum came. He came to took Yoona and send her to home. He was riding a motorbike and gave Yoona the helmet. He’s entrance was so cool and his appearance too. Yoona and Kibum suits for each other. They look so perfect. Yoona put on her helmet and ride on the motorbike. They finally go. Yoona is like a princess who ran away with his prince charming. Im so happy for both of them.

Hyoyeon: Oh! We gotta go. We need to go home early!

Eunhyuk: Ne, Annyeong!

Sooyoung: So, let’s all go?

Me: Ne! Let’s all go.

We finally go. In front of us, Yuri and Ryeowook. They were holding hands while walking. Next to them are Taeyeon and Siwon. Taeyeon was grabbing Siwon’s arms. They look so cute together. At our back, Sooyoung and Donghae. They were still teasing at each other. We can hear their voices so clearly. I guess, I like this much better, just the way it is. It’s like a dream that I don’t want to wake up.