Chapter 11 = Show! Show! Show!

Complete

Narrator’s P.O.V

It’s another day again. After what happened, Sooyoung and Donghae both feel awkward to each other. All of them were looking awkward to both of them. They don’t talk casually and whenever they are left alone, they don’t talk that much.  And whenever they ask them they just answered “No! We’re ok. Nothing, really!”  

Another week passed. But Sooyoung and Donghae were still like that. It was already class dismissal and all of them were only the ones left in the school. All of them went to the auditorium.

 

Sooyoung’s P.O.V

It was already class dismissal and we were still in the school. I asked all of them to go to the auditorium after class. They were already in the auditorium so I decided to finally show up. I went to the center of the stage.

Me: Oppa, Did you still remember? I told you that I was working with something and with someone. It’s actually all about this. I prepared something for you! And I hope you all like it.

So I cleared up the stage and open the stage curtains.

Kyuhyun’s P.O.V

Finally the show is about to start. There was a piano on the stage. And a girl? Who is it? And why is she up stage?  The girl finally started playing piano. Well, it sounds good. It’s really GOOD! Then Sooyoung started singing a song. Her voice is really good. It sounds great to my ears. Finally, it was the girl’s turn. I wonder if her voice is good.  Then, she sang. Oh my god! Is this true? Her voice is like an angel’s voice. It’s so pure and innocent. What’s her name? I wanna know her name! I guess her name is also like her voice, Pure and Innocent.

The show ended now. Sooyoung who was on stage with the other girl went to the center of the stage.

Sooyoung: Her name is Seo Ju Hyun. You can call her Seohyun. She is from special class. She is also student here. I asked her a favor. And that is this. We both wrote the song we just sang.

So her name is...Seo Ju Hyun? Or Seohyun? I was right! Her voice is like her name. Now that I know her name, I just wanna get closer to her even more. I hope she want that too.

 They went off stage and meet us. As they were coming to us, I met her and extend my hands to her quickly and introduced myself.

Me: Hi! My name is Kyuhyun, Cho Kyuhyun. It was Nice to meet you, Seohyun.

Omo! What did I do? Did I scare her? Well, I did not mean to do it anyways.

Sooyoung: Mianhae! Seohyun is kind of… how should I say this? Um…afraid to boys?

Me: Oh! My bad! Im sorry! I did not mean to~

Seohyun: It’s ok.

Taeyeon: So, my name is~

Seohyun: really! You don’t have to introduce yourself to me. I know what I need to know about all of you. You guys are like Campus Crushes.

Sooyoung: Seohyun! Don’t talk like as if we were some gods and goddesses.

Seohyun: sorry.

Yuri: anyways, how did you two met?

Seohyun: um…

Sooyoung: let me, there was a time I went home late. I happened to pass by the music room and saw her play piano. She really has a great voice. As soon as I heard about Siwon-oppa’s comeback, I quickly went to her and talk to her. That is the reason why I was coming to school late before.

Hyoyeon: ok. I guess you are now part of the group!

Eunhyuk: Seohyun, You are now officially part of our group, welcome to the group!

Seohyun: Kamsahmnida!

Yuri’s P.O.V

We finally went home after the show. It’s really great. I mean not just the show but the whole thing. The fact that they are performing and we are watching. It’s like our bonding together. That moment was one of my most unforgettable moments in my life. And now that there is one new girl in our group, it’s like our group is getting stronger. Stronger than before.

I finally reached my home and head to my room. I changed my clothes and sit in front of my computer. As I opened it, the desktop background of my computer showed in front of my face. Before, the desktop background of my pc was a picture of Taeyeon, Sooyoung and me but now it was changed. It was a photo of Taeyeon, Sooyoung, Kyuhyun, Donghae, Hyoyeon, Eunhyuk, Siwon and Me. And now Im going to change it again with Seohyun and us back when we were in the auditorium.  It feels so good knowing that you have so many friends to support you, Care for you and love you. I feel like there is nothing keeping us apart. We are so close to each other just like siblings.