Chapter 8 = Ohh! La-La

Complete

Donghae’s P.O.V

It was weekdays again. I went to our school earlier than usual. As I passed by the school’s gate, I saw a luxury car. I wonder who owns that car. I walked upstairs and I heard noises. It was coming from the principal’s office. It’s weird. I never thought that it was this loud that you can possibly hear the conversation outside of the office. (It was because class D were so noisy section and it’s beside the principal’s office).

I went nearer to the office. I peeked at the office. I couldn’t see who it was but Im pretty sure it was a transferee student. It was a boy actually. I just decided to go head to our classroom. Im the class president so Im sure whatever and whoever it is, the principal would tell it to me first.

Few moments and I saw the principal standing outside of our classroom.

Me: Annyeong Haseyo, Mr. Principal. Pls. come on in.

I greeted him very nicely.

Mr. Principal: it looks like you come to school early, Well, if you don’t have anything else to do, I want you to come with me.

Me: Ne, Mr. Principal.

I followed him to the office. There I saw the new guy I saw. Mr. Principal introduced him to me

Mr. Principal: Lee Donghae, I want you to meet Choi Siwon, he is from America. He just comes to Korea just now and he is your new classmate. Choi Siwon, I want you meet Lee Donghae; he is the class president of Class A.

Me: it was nice to meet you!

Siwon: Let’s just be comfortable with each other.

Me: Ne

Finally the bell rang and all of the students are back to their classroom. I toured Siwon around the school first, told him about the school, things he should know and blah-blah-blah. I lead our way back to our classroom.

Siwon: It looks like you don’t recognize me?

Me: Bwa? What do you mean?

Siwon: You can’t be serious, Hae! Really?

There are only few people who knew that. Only Sooyoung and her brother call me that. It can’t be?

Me: Siwon-ssi?

Siwon: so you finally remembered!

Me: you looked so different now!

Siwon: Yeah, I guess. You seemed so surprised.

Me: So, what happened?

Siwon: My parents sent me off here to look out for Soo which I bet you know where she is right now.

I opened the door and entered. I introduced Siwon to the class. The girls were screaming and shouting. I guess Siwon is still like before. He’s charismatic. He chooses to seat beside Taeyeon. After Siwon seated, I went to my seat and took a sit. I noticed Sooyoung isn’t here. I wonder where she has been

Yuri’s P.O.V

OMG! Is this true? What am I seeing? He’s so HANDSOME! Oh my god! He’s so YUMMY and so HOT! What am I talking about is the transferee. He’s name is CHOI SIWON. Even his name is so perfect just like him. Gosh! I wish he seat beside me. Unfortunately, someone already seated beside me. But that’s ok. He’s just at the back of me. Taeyeon is so Freaking Lucky. He seated beside her.

While Im on my day dreaming, Donghae suddenly asked me.

Donghae: Ya! Yul, where is Sooyoung?

Me: Bwa? Why are you asking me? Do I look like lost and found of things? Besides, you’re her neighbor; you should go to school with her.

Suddenly, someone opened the door it was Sooyoung who just came.

Sooyoung: Mianhamnida, Park-Songsaegnim.

Mrs. Park: Aish! Ok. Go back to your seat.

Sooyoung: Ne!

Sooyoung answered exhaustedly. She went to her seat and took a sit. I turned around and faced Sooyoung.

Me: For heaven’s sake, Sooyoung! What the hell is going on with you? Why were you late?

Sooyoung: Mian. I didn’t notice the time. I was working with- Anyways, Im here. Luckily, I don’t get punishment from Mrs. Park.

Me: Ne! You say so.

The bell finally rang. It was finally break! I couldn’t wait to talk to the newest campus crush! I better took a stolen picture of him and post it to the “Most Wanted Campus Crushes”. I should post this to my blog.

Eunhyuk’s P.O.V

We were on the cafeteria. We all talked about the transferee named Siwon.

Hyoyeon: It’s weird. Why would he come back here to Korea? Isn’t life in America supposed to be good?

Taeyeon: Who knows? Maybe he just wants to experienced life here in Korea.

Yuri: Who cares? Aren’t you happy? A god just falls here in our school.

Sooyoung: what you guys are exactly talking about? A Transferee?

Me: don’t tell us you didn’t notice him? All of the girls in our classroom were staring at him for the entire class hours.

Kyuhyun: Even our teachers did.

I can’t believe this! Seriously, Sooyoung didn’t saw him. He was just sitting distances apart beside her.

Me: Ya! Tell us, what you’ve been doing? First, you were late and now you didn’t notice the transferee.

Sooyoung: um….

Donghae suddenly came with Siwon.

Siwon: Annyeong!

All of the girls except Sooyoung stand up and went to Siwon. Gosh! Really? Is he really that charismatic? I can’t believe this. Even Hyoyeon seemed to like him too. He just said “Annyeong” then they go like they saw a superstar.

Donghae: Ya! Ya! Ya! Hold it! You’re all scaring him.

Yuri: Did we scare you?

Hyoyeon: Mianhae!

Siwon: It’s all ok.

Yuri: Oppa, are you free after class?

Taeyeon: Ne! If you’re not, let’s hang out!

Donghae: Ya! Stop it! Make way! We can’t go.

Me: What’s wrong with you girls? Acting like crazy.

Donghae: Sooyoung, I want you to meet someone important to you.

Sooyoung: Bwa?

Taeyeon: Ne! Sooyoung, the transferee we were talking about to you, meet Choi Siwon. He’s from America

Sooyoung paused with a shocked face. I knew it! She’s just like everybody else.

Sooyoung: OPPA? OPPA!!!

Sooyoung run to Siwon and hugged him tightly.

Sooyoung’s P.O.V

Me: Oppa! How did you~

Siwon: surprised to see me, huh?

Taeyeon: Ya! What’s going on? You knew each other?

Me: Ne! Guys, I want you to meet my oppa, Siwon-oppa.

Yuri: Kuraeyo?  But you never told about him to us!

Me: Mianhae!

Donghae: I can’t believe you, Sooyoung. You didn’t notice him? He was sitting beside you but you actually didn’t notice him?

Siwon: What’s wrong with you?

Me: actually, I received a call from Sulli and she told me that you’ll soon come back here. I’ve been preparing something. I never thought that you’ll be here right now.

Donghae: So, you knew he was coming but you don’t know he was coming today?

Me: ne! By the way, what time did you arrive here? Why didn’t you head to home first?

Siwon: Just want to surprise you. I just asked Ms. Song to get my things and put it to my room.

Me: You’re with YooHee?

Yuri: Who is she?

Me: Ah! Family friend. She’s been serving our family for so long.

Gosh! I was so shocked. Really. I couldn’t believe it. I never thought that Im finally going to be with my oppa. I missed him so much! After school, we went to our house. We were all there. We were talking and playing. I never felt this kind of feeling. How I wish it’s always like this.