Chapter 21= Dear Mom

Complete

 

Eunhyuk’s P.O.V

We were on the school. Our teacher was writing his lectures on the board. I really hate this teacher. He always makes his students write stupid nonsense lectures. But he never taught it all to us. What does he thinks about us? Does he expect us to understand it all by ourselves without explaining it all to us and just reading those words?

Suddenly, while we were busy on writing the lectures, 2 cars from nowhere suddenly appear. It looks so fancy. It must be very expensive. But I wonder who owns those cars. Could it be owned by one of the student here? Who it is then? A group of men came out of the car and opened the door on the second car. Then, a lady came out. Who is it? It’s the first time I have seen her here. We were all looking outside of the window. We were all amazed. Few minutes later, someone was knocking at the door of our classroom. It was the principal. Our teacher opened it. We were so shocked to see who is with the principal. It was the lady who owns the fancy car outside.

Mr. Principal: I want you all to meet the one of Korea’s most in-demand company president, Mrs. Choi.

Girl1: I do know her! My father was working on their company. They are the top one of the most riches family in Korea. They are one of the riches families in the whole world. They own many companies from different countries. They own 7 companies now.

Boy1: I wonder what she is doing here.

Just Then, Sooyoung and Siwon stand up.

Siwon: Omma!

Sooyoung: Mianhamnida! We should have met you from the airport!

What? Sooyoung and Siwon’s mother is this lady. It means they are from rich family? I faced Hyoyeon.

ME: they are rich?

Hyoyeon: Ne! But they keep it as a secret.

So, it is true? How come I don’t know it? But it’s ok. It doesn’t matter anymore.

Mrs. Choi: You two, follow me.

Then, they all go.

Taeyeon: Im getting worried!

Yuri: ne! Me too, now that Mrs. Choi is here, I wonder what will happen to Sooyoung.

Taeyeon: Siwon for sure will take care of Sooyoung

Kyuhyun’s P.O.V

What do they mean? What’s there to be afraid of? I mean, yeah, sure their mother looks scary but Im sure nothing bad will happen.

Yoona: are you afraid that his mom may find out about you and Siwon?

Taeyeon: it’s not it.

Yuri: well, before, when we were still kids, Sooyoung is really cheerful. She’s the smartest girl in our campus and the most athletic one too. But something happened.

Taeyeon: On the day of the game in track and field, Sooyoung’s grandmother died. She was at the school and running. She was able to won but her grandmother died. Sooyoung’s mom hates her after then. Her mom blames her for the death of Sooyoung’s grandmother.

Yuri: Ne! After the death of Sooyoung’s grandmother, they all went to America and leave Sooyoung behind, alone in the house.

Taeyeon: YA! Donghae, what are you going to do now?

So that’s Sooyoung’s past. Her mom hates her and blames her for the death of her grandmother. What kind of mom is she? She left her daughter alone here in Korea. I do understand her feelings, and I do understand why she hates her but to leave her alone here in Korea, it’s too much.

ME: if that’s so, who takes care of Sooyoung?

Taeyeon: Sooyoung have her own money, she have money from the bank. But she never touches it. She works at the early age. Sometimes, Donghae’s mom brings over some food to Sooyoung. She became Sooyoung’s guardian.

Hyoyeon: I don’t get it. How come Sooyoung don’t know Donghae from the start if Donghae’s mom was Sooyoung’s guardian? And Donghae is also your classmate when you were in grade school.

Yuri: That’s true. However, she doesn’t care that much around her surroundings. She doesn’t know that Mrs. Lee’s son is Donghae. And even though she always sees Donghae enter their house, Sooyoung never minds him. They were neighbor but she never knew it.

Yoona: what’s going to happen now?

Sooyoung and Siwon suddenly came in our classroom. They both took their seats quietly. What’s with their expressions? Both of them are weird. Taeyeon and Yuri went to Sooyoung.

Taeyeon: YA! Are you ok?

Yuri: what did she said to you?

Sooyoung: Ya! I am ok. Nothing really happened! She didn’t say something.

ME: is it true, Siwon?

Siwon didn’t respond. Not even a word came out of his mouth. Is nothing really happened?

Yoona’s P.O.V

It was finale break time. We all went to cafeteria. Siwon was so quiet while Sooyoung, I don’t know. I don’t know if she is really ok or she was just acting. One of the guards of their mom came to us.

Guard1: young master, Miss, Mrs. President is now leaving.

Sooyoung: oh! Is that so? Tell her to have a safe trip to home!

Siwon: tell her to never come back again!

Guard2: we’ll be leaving now.

Omo! Siwon is scary when he is serious. The way he talked, I already knew that something happened. Im really worried now. I have met their father on the company anniversary of my dad before, but I never met their mom. Gosh! She is really scary.

Sooyoung: Oppa! How can you say something like that? It’s very unusual of you.

Taeyeon: Ya! Siwon, are you ok?

I looked around and noticed Donghae. He’s been quiet all this time. Is he thinking about something? Is he bothered about Sooyoung’s mom arrival?

Sooyoung: YA! Donghae! Why are you so quiet? Did Mr. OK say something to make you mad again? Aish! That teacher! You should have answered him back! But your image as the class president and the top one in our school may be ruined!

Seohyun: what is really happening here? Can someone tell us?

Ryeowook: Ne! You all act weird today? And who is the person who came here? Are you related to them?

Hyoyeon: It was Sooyoung and Siwon’s mom.

Finally, we all went home. Siwon went home right after the class dismissal. Sooyoung went with Taeyeon to home. We all then separate ways. What is really happening here? I hope nothing bad came up.

Donghae’s P.O.V

I went home. I saw Sooyoung on their gate. She looked at me but I just entered the gate. I went to my room and quickly change my clothes. Aish! I can’t help myself but worried about her. Her mom still hates her. I wonder what she will do next. She’s really scary. She does whatever she wants and she doesn’t care if she hurt her children. She’s always like that. She never changes. My mom knocked at my door and told me to go over at Sooyoung’s house. We were having dinner there together with their family. I went to their house after that. I entered and saw them. They were all sitting at the table.

Mrs. Lee: Oh! Come here! Sit.

Mr. Lee: Im sorry. By the way, this is my son, Lee Donghae.

I vowed at them and sit at the chair.

Mrs. Choi: how are you? It’s been a long time isn’t it?

Me: ne! I’ve been doing well. Kamsahmnida.

Mrs. Choi: I heard that you are the top one in your school and the class president. It’s really great. Your parents should be proud of you.

Me: Ne!

Mrs. Lee: anyway, are you going to stay here long for good?

Mrs. Choi: I just came here to visit. I’ll go first to Macau and visit the company after that I’ll go to America. We’ll just take care some of the papers then, we’ll be back here.

Mr. Lee: that’s good!

We all eat and finished our food. While our parents were talking about business, I decided to go to their garden and talked to Sooyoung.

Me: so, how’s it going?

Sooyoung: bwa? What do you mean?

Me: tell me, are you going with her?

Sooyoung: Bwa?

Me: I knew it. You don’t have to keep it from me. She came here to get you, right?

Sooyoung: well~

Me: are you going with her?

Sooyoung: that, I don’t know. Maybe. It’s not something I can do about.

Me: So, you are going?

Sooyoung: I wanted to make it up with her but I don’t want to leave Korea.

Me: What did Siwon say?

Sooyoung: of course~ Siwon-oppa is very angry.

I’ve been expecting this. I knew that someday, her mom would come here and get her. The main branch of their company is in America. So, in order to teach them about the company so that they can take over at their company, they are sent there. My eyes are tearing when I heard it from her. I don’t want her to go but what can I do? Her mom came to us.

Sooyoung: Oh! I’ll just go inside. I’ll help in fixing the table.

Sooyoung leave. I was left with her mom.

Me: um… Mrs. Choi.

Mrs. Choi: Ne?

Me: can I say something to you?

Mrs. Choi: well then, speak.

Me: ma’am, I know that until now, you still hate her. However, you can’t send her abroad.

Mrs. Choi: so, you knew it! Tell me, do you really think that Im doing this because I hate her?

Me: Ne! Even so, don’t you ever think what she might feel? She may say that she’ll go with you but she only said that because she wants to make it up with you. Im sorry if Im overstepping my limits but please do think about her.

Mrs. Choi: yeah, you’re right. Im doing this because I still hate her. But time will came and she will still go there.

Me: I also know that Mr. Choi has been sending petitions to move the main branch here in Korea.

Mrs. Choi: tell me, what is it that you want?

Me: please don’t send her to America. Sooyoung, she has been a lot of problems and conquers them. I witness her hardships; she may crumble down but she continues to stand up and face it. She was able to live by herself without anyone helps her. At the very young age, she works to earn money. Even though it’s hard for her, she still does it.

Mrs. Choi: do you think it’s enough to do your wish?

Me: Ma’am, Up to till now, Sooyoung still haven’t recovered from it. She couldn’t finish her race because she is afraid that if she finishes it something happened again. Ma’am, you are not the only one who mourns. You only lost your mom, but she, she lost not only her grandmother but also her mom. Im sorry if Im being too harsh but that’s true.

Mrs. Choi: tell me, do you like her? You must like her. However, what you said is true. But still, she is going. Im sorry.

It’s finally weekend. They were going now. My parents went to the airport with Siwon to send them off. I was in my room. Lying in my bed. I want to stop her but whatever Im going to do she’s still going. UGH! I want to go there. But how can I stop her? Aish! No matter what Im going there! I went outside and took my dad’s car. I drove fast and I don’t care if Im going to be caught. It’s still early and the airplane still hasn’t departed. I finally reached the airport. I quickly entered and look around.  Luckily, I know the way around there. Finally, I saw them. I quickly run to them. I was very exhausted.

Me: Ma’am.

Mrs. Choi: looks like you were on rush. You should take care of your parents. Study hard so that you’ll be able to take over your father’s company. And don’t make some girlfriends around! Focus on your studies.

ME: ne!

Mrs. Choi: I know that my husband already told this to you, but please, take care of my children. Especially Sooyoung, she’s a little stubborn.

Me: Ne?

Sooyoung: Omma!

Mrs. Choi: I’ll be going! We’ll come back and I don’t want to hear anything happened to Sooyoung. Arasso?

Me: ne! Kamsahmnida!

Sooyoung: Ya! Donghae, what did you say to Omma? You two seem closer. You should have said something to her!

Me: YA! You should be happy.

Then, Sooyoung’s mom entered and goes. We watch the airplane departed. Im so happy that Sooyoung wasn’t able to leave. This time, Im really thankful to her mom and I owe her. We all went home. Im really happy. No words can express my happiness.