Chapter 19= Lets Talk about LOVE!

Complete

Taeyeon’s P.O.V

My parents were on a business trip so I was left alone in our house. I just decided to sleep over at Sooyoung’s house. I was in Sooyoung’s room and we were talking about some things.

Sooyoung: Yeonie, tell me, how will you know if you are committed to someone?

Me: you mean, if you two have a relationship?

Sooyoung: Yeah! Something like that.

Me: well, of course when a guy woos you and you answered him. Then you two were finally in a relationship.

Sooyoung: no I mean, you don’t have a relationship but you know that he’s yours and vice versa.

Me: Mutual understanding? Well, that’s kind of hard to define. Why suddenly ask?

Sooyoung: nothing! It’s just that…

Me: you’re confused of what’s really between you two?

Sooyoung: I just don’t understand. I don’t know what I really feel for him.

Me: Sooyoung, why don’t you tell him what you really feel for him?

Sooyoung: won’t that be awkward? What if he doesn’t like me?

Me: Sooyoung, you should at least try. Just let him know. Rather than keeping it to yourself. It is way harder.

Sooyoung: but Im not sure of what I really feel.

Me: Think of him, just think of him. Remember those times that you were together. How happy you were with him. Remember those memories. …now, tell me what do you feel?

Sooyoung: it’s like… I don’t know! Its mixed emotions.

Me: then tell me what you feel when you saw Yoona and you gave your seat away to her.

Sooyoung: well, it was different. I mean, she just doesn’t trust anyone that’s why but somehow…I feel like my heart wants to burst out. It’s like tearing inside.

Me: then, no doubt. You love him. You just don’t like him, Love him.

Sooyoung: how can you be so sure?

Me: Sooyoung, it’s obvious, you are afraid to lose him.

After that, we turn off the lights and sleep. I can guess that Sooyoung can’t sleep. She was thinking about it all night.

It was finally morning when we woke up. Sooyoung went to the comfort room. She then went out after a few minutes. She went back to her bed and sleep again.

Me: Sooyoung, wake up. We have class today!

I touch her and I was shocked. She was so hot. She is sick. I called Siwon quickly. He took some cold medicine out. A few minutes after, Sooyoung’s fever went down but she needs to rest. Siwon was about to stay and not attend school but Sooyoung refused. We just went to school and leave Sooyoung. We went to school and told the teachers and the rest about it. They were so worried about her. I really didn’t expect it to happen.

Sooyoung’s P.O.V

I was at our house alone. Taeyeon and Siwon-oppa already went to school. Just after a few minutes, I heard someone knocking at our door. I went downstairs to look who it is. I opened the door and saw Donghae.

Me: Ya! You should be at school. Why are you here?

Donghae: I heard your sick, so I went here.

Me: Im ok now. You can go to school.

Donghae: it will be a waste if I go to school. It’s too late, besides they won’t let me enter the school.

He then entered. I closed the door. I turned around and saw him. He sat at the sofa.

Donghae: you should go back to your bed. Take a rest.

Me: How am I supposed to rest when you are here?

Donghae: don’t worry, I won’t do something.

I sat beside him. I opened the T.V and watch.

Donghae: Ya! Go back to your bed!

Me: I don’t want to. It’s boring up there.

I quickly scan the T.V channels. There was no interesting show. There is also no movie to watch.

Me: Bo~ring!

Donghae: let’s just play! But, you are sick, so I guess I’ll just play alone.

Me: Ya! Who told you? Im a lot better now. And besides, this is our house. You can’t play here.

Donghae: alright?! Ok! We’ll play.

He opened the TV and DVD player. We played play station. God! It was really fun! I totally don’t think Im sick. After that, we went on a grocery store and bought snacks. We also rent movies. We went back home and switch on the DVD Player and the TV again. We watched movies like “My Sassy Girl, Speedy scandal, and death bell” and so many more. We eat snacks while watching movies. It was really great. While we were watching, I suddenly realized what Taeyeon told me. She was right. It’s better if I told him what I really feel. But right now, I wanna enjoy this moment. I feel relieved after knowing what I really feel for him. This time, Im so sure. This guy, who always cares about me, never fails to make me laugh and always save me is the guy I loved. I lay my head to his shoulder and enjoy this moment.