Chapter 14 = Born To Be a Lady!

Complete

 

Donghae’s P.O.V

I came from Mrs. Park’s Office when I saw Sooyoung at the school’s garden. She was sitting at the seat and was reading a book. Wow! She was reading a book! How unreal! I came forward and surprise her. She was jumping out of surprised! Hahaha! How I wish you see her. Her expression is priceless.

Sooyoung: Ya! What the heck is wrong with you?

Donghae: Im sorry if I startled you. I really can’t help it!

Sooyoung: really! How childish!

Donghae: by the way, I see you reading a book, for the first time in modern history! What’s it all about?

Sooyoung: Not your business Mr. Lee Donghae! Not your thing!

Donghae: how to be a ghost hunter? SERIOUSLY?

Sooyoung: Told Ya!

Donghae: You know, you gotta start acting like a girl.

Sooyoung: And why? And who cares? I don’t! And this is for everybody, DUH!

Donghae: Ya! It’s all for you. Maybe not now but sooner or later you’ll figure it out and before you regret, Im gonna help you. And no girl reads that kind of books.

Sooyoung: and what you know about girl’s thing? And I don’t care of what is in future, all I care about is now!

Donghae: Ya! What if you started liking someone? And that guy doesn’t like you because you act like a boy? What do you think it feels?

Sooyoung: Then he is not my guy! You know, love is all about accepting each other no matter who he is or what he is!

Donghae: For him? You won’t change yourself? OK. But I won’t give up. How about~ let’s put it in a game? If I won, you’ll act like a girl, if you won I won’t bother you about changing anymore, deal?

Sooyoung: sounds good! Deal!

Donghae: ok, then. You know what rumors say; Mr. Han planted a very precious thing of his in one of the school’s garden, right here! The one who found it first will win.

Sooyoung: let’s go!

We started finding that thing. I know it’s stupid to believe in rumors but sometimes, rumors can be true. It is getting longer and darker yet we still can’t find it. It was around 7:00 pm. I was searching in the leaves when suddenly I touched something rough. I dig even harder with more careful not trying to notice by Sooyoung. Finally, I took it out and look at it. I finally found it. For heaven’s sake! It was wrapped up around a plastic bag and as I open it, I saw a necklace. I take a look at it and as I place it at the light, it sparks. It was real gold! I shout like a crazy guy. I was jumping to joy.

Me: YES! I FOUND IT!

Sooyoung: Looks like you really wanna change me, huh?

Me: Im sorry.

We fixed the garden and went straight home. I quickly took a bath and change my clothes and lie to my bed. I looked at it and wonder why Mr. Han planted this there. Anyway, Im thankful to this necklace. Because of this I was able to win over her.

Sooyoung’s P.O.V

I woke up early and quickly took a bath and dress myself. I fixed my hair and everything and went downstairs. I saw all of them. WOW! Im surprised to see them here at this time. It is so early in the morning. I went to the table and seat.

Me: Morning!

Taeyeon: you look surprised!

Me: yeah! I was actually wondering why.

Yuri: nothing! I guess each of us have a good sleep that we woke up early.

Hyoyeon: yeah!

Thanked god I don’t see him yet. You know who Im talking about. He won yesterday. I wonder what he will do. It’s kind of creepy to think of those things. We all decided to go to school now. As we went out of the gate, Donghae met us. Omo! What shall I do? I try to hide myself but he saw me. Ugh! I hate this guy really!

Donghae: Morning sunshine!

Me: shut up!

I walk away and he started following me.

Donghae: I still remember our deal. So, let’s start now. Your walk! You don’t walk like a girl you know. Try looking at Yuri’s walk. What do you think?

Me: Ya! Are you really teaching me? Or your just~

Donghae: Ya! Im not that kind of person you think I am.

Well, if I know, guys like you are ert. Anyway, we already arrive at our school. I quickly went to my seat and sit comfortably. Few seconds later, Donghae tapped my head.

Me: Ya! What again?

Donghae: Is that how a lady supposed to sit?

Me: who cares? This is how I sit!

Donghae: Cross legs! Sit like a lady! Look around you, Sooyoung. You are the only one who sit like that!

Me: Who cares? Besides, no one’s gonna notice it anyway!

Donghae: is that what you think?

The bell rang and the teacher came in. I was bothered on what Donghae said. “Is that what you think?” What does he mean by that?

We went into the cafeteria. I was eating my food like a kid. It was a mess all over the table. Again, Donghae who sits beside me tapped my hands.

Donghae: tell me, are you really a girl?

Sooyoung: I don’t know1

He started showing me how I am supposed to eat. Really? Is this have to be as hard as it is? It’s like there is something stopping me from doing what I want. After showing how it is done, he gave me a try. I took a bit from a sandwich imitating him on how he did it. Gosh! I really can’t help it. He looks bad at me. I throw a chip on him and throw another one again. Then we started throwing chips on each other. We were like kids.

Siwon: Ya! Will you please stop acting like a kid!

Taeyeon: Ne! You’re grown-ups now!

Me and Donghae: Mianhae!

After our break time, they were all go back to our classroom. I went to the comfort room to wash my hands. While I was washing, some girls entered. They were talking about a girl. Then I heard my name. I quickly went inside of the cubicle and hide myself.

Girl1: Did you see, Sooyoung?

Girl 2: yeah! She really acts like a boy! I mean, not that I care about her, but of course it’s kind of shameful for our class to have a “boyish” in our classroom.

Girl 3: I know! Totally! What other people are going to think about us now? That we have a boyish classmate in our class?

Girl 1: I don’t know how those guys can stand her.  

Girl 2: if it were me, I would probably eliminate her quickly from our group.

Girl 3: the thing is, it’s not you!

Girl 2: hahaha!! Luckily, it wasn’t us!

Girl 1: stupid people! Come on, let’s go.

After what I heard, it made me realize of what I’ve been showing to them. Of what I’ve been doing. It made my heart ache for a while leaving a deep scar in my heart. Words couldn’t describe of what Im feeling that time. I was crying my whole heart out for minutes. I went out of the cubicle and looked at the mirror and look at myself. I realize that I’ve been pretending for so long. Maybe it’s time to show who really I am. I fixed myself and went out of the comfort room. I went to the library not to do research papers or something but to look for some magazines about teenage life. I quickly gather all the things I need. I should make over myself. Turned myself from geek into princess. I did not eat nor drink anything. I was on the School’s garden for the whole time. I’ve been reading books and magazines to help me be the person I should be. The person I was supposed to be.

I went home earlier. I locked myself in my room, still reading all of it. Today, I was so eager to reveal the hidden me. I wanna show them who I really was. I wasn’t able to sleep the whole night because of it.

Taeyeon’s P.O.V

It is a beautiful morning. I look around and noticed Sooyoung wasn’t here yet. Yesterday, she wasn’t able to attend our afternoon classes and go straight to home and now she’s late. What’s happening to that girl? Suddenly, the bell rang. Our teacher came in. I wonder where Sooyoung is right now. Someone opened the door and came in. It was Sooyoung and what the heck? What happened to her?

Sooyoung: Annyeong Haseyo! Mianhamnida, Park-songsaegnim. I’ve been on traffic on my way to school.

Mrs. Park: oh! Well, it’s ok. Go to your seat now.

OMG! This is unexpected. Everybody was so shocked to see her. She is like an angel. NO! More like a goddess. What happened? Everything in her change. The way she walks, talk, acts and even how she sits! You can’t be serious! But whatever it is, Im happy to see her like this even if it’s weird. She finally has come back to normal. This is the Sooyoung I met before!

The bell rang and everyone at our classroom is looking at Sooyoung. I knew it was weird. Sooyoung suddenly talk to me.

Sooyoung: do I have dirt on my face? If not, why is everybody starring at me?

Donghae: congratulations! Looks like you were able to change yourself after just one day!

Sooyoung: oh! Is that the reason why? Seriously, it’s still kind of hard. I feel awkward, actually!

Me: you know you look perfectly beautiful. You look like a goddess. I mean, look around you, all of their attention is on you!

Sooyoung: and this is what I hate whenever I dress myself like a girl!

That’s true! Even when we were still kids, all the guys in our campus got a crush on her! I just wished this continues. I mean, she doesn’t come back to being a bad girl. She was really much better than being a bad girl. Now, this is the real Choi Sooyoung. The beautiful girl with brains who brings joy in us. The cheerful princess-Choi Sooyoung.