Chapter 9 = My bestfriend

Complete

 

Siwon’s P.O.V

After we celebrate, they finally went home. Im now here in my room, is fixing my things. Then, Sooyoung suddenly knocked in the door and came in. She helped me in fixing my things.

Sooyoung: Oppa, It’s been a long time, isn’t it?

Me: Ne. Im glad that you’re doing fine. I thought you’re going to be a bad girl when Uhmuhni and Ahbuhji went to America. But I always knew Hae will look out for you.

Sooyoung: Bwa? What are you talking about? Why would he look out for me?

Me: What do you mean? Soo, before I leave, I asked Hae to take care of you while Im gone.

Sooyoung: Kuraeyo? Arasso.

What is she talking about? There is something not right here. Anyways, I was fixing my clothes when Sooyoung saw something and took it out.

Sooyoung: Oppa, What is this?

I turned around and look at it.

Me: Ah, It’s a photo album. Uhmuhni asked me to take it here.

Sooyoung: oh!

Sooyoung opened it. She was laughing out loud to see our pictures when we were still kids. I guess she just saw it right now. Her reactions were like she first saw it. She was very amazed on every picture. But how can that be? It’s impossible that it’s her first time to see it.

Me: You looked like it’s your first time see this?

Sooyoung: Ne. It’s my first time to see this.

Sooyoung answered me while still looking at it. I nod my head and wondered what she means.

Me: Ya! Don’t you remember? You are the one who made that photo album.

Sooyoung: Kuraeyo? I don’t remember. But it’s cute.

Are you sure? It can’t be. How come she doesn’t remember it? She even makes sure to remember it. She actually, took pictures of it when she was doing it. I am very much sure. She even pastes it in her journal notebook. I don’t understand a thing here.

Sooyoung: Oppa, I was wondering. Who is this kid standing beside you?

She points it out. It was a picture of us at amusement park. Is this for real? It can’t be. She doesn’t know who this is?

Me: You’re kidding right? It was Lee Donghae.

Sooyoung: Bwa? I don’t know! I don’t remember him.

Me: Sooyoung, don’t you remember?  Hae and you were Childhood friends. Are you sure you don’t remember?

I shooked my head and sit beside Sooyoung. I took the photo album and showed to Sooyoung our pictures when we were still kids.

Me: you first met Donghae here (pointing out the picture) at the amusement park. You were lost that time. You told me how you two met. You were crying when suddenly you saw him. He comforts you and helps you find us.  That’s when we found out that our families were friends.

Sooyoung: Are you serious? (She said with a shocked face). And our families are friends?

Me: Look. I don’t know why you don’t know but if you wanna know the truth, why don’t you go to the tree house? It’s where you put all of your treasured things. Such as photo albums, stuff toys etc

Donghae’s P.O.V

I am finally here in my room. Im lying in my soft and comfortable bed. Im wondering what she is doing right now. I mean, if she is asleep now. It’s been a long time since I last entered their house. It’s kind of feeling awkward inside. Maybe it’s because it’s my first time to enter their house again. But Im glad everything is now back to normal except to the fact that she can’t remember anything about her childhood. Well, I don’t blame her. I am the reason why she became like that. I made her a bad girl. It’s my entire fault. If it wasn’t for me she will never be like that.

*flashback*

There was a dancing competition. Sooyoung never attends their rehearsals after the death of her grandmother. On the completion day, they lose. Because dancing is important for Donghae, he blames Sooyoung.

Donghae: It was your entire fault why we didn’t win. If you only attend rehearsals then we will be able to win.

Sooyoung: Mianhamnida!

Donghae: And now you’re Sorry. That’s why your mother hates. That’s why she didn’t give you her attention, it’s because you never give your best to everything that you end up losing it.

Sooyoung: I know! It’s my entire fault! Blame it all to me! I never give my best that’s why my mom hates me. She doesn’t even consider me as her daughter. IT’S MY ENTIRE FAULT!

Sooyoung run away. Donghae tried to chase her but she just suddenly vanished. It was the start when Sooyoung became bad.

*end of flashback*

Taeyeon’s P.O.V

Ah! It’s another day again. God! Today is a very beautiful morning. I went outside and decide to take a walk on the park. It’s so peaceful outside. I sit at the swing and look around. Looks like everybody are so busy. I can’t see many people today. Suddenly, someone from the back whispered, “can I join you here?” I was thrilled that it almost made me jump of frightened. I turned around and saw Siwon. He was smiling at me.

Siwon: did I scare you?

Me: Oh my god! It was only you! What do you think?

He seated beside me.

Siwon: So, You always went here?

Me: Ne! The air here is relieving. I didn’t know you’re going here?

Siwon: Oh! Ne. When I was a kid, we did. Sooyoung, Hae and I used to went here and play.

Me: I guess it’s kind of hard, that your sister can’t remember her childhood days.

Siwon: How did you~ how did you know?

Me: I knew it all. Sooyoung and Hae were friends but something happened. It’s better if you ask them what happened.

Siwon: kuraeyo. Um… Do you have anything else to do? Let’s go to our house. I cooked food.

We just knew each other just yesterday but it seems like we already knew each other well. I felt comfortable talking to him. I don’t know why but there is something in him that made me comfortable to be with him. It’s like I already trust him.

Me: Sure.

We stand up and started to go to their house. On our way, we talked a lot about different things. I found out that Siwon and I have similar perspectives in life. He also told me what his likes are. He likes Acting, Singing and Dancing; He also likes composing songs for the person he likes. And most importantly, he likes living in provinces. It is because it’s so peaceful there and everything goes easy and normal. Sooyoung and he both want to live in normal way. Maybe it’s because they grew up that everything is already planned for them. I mean, they grew up with no worries because their rich that everything is already done for them. I think Im getting to know him more. I wonder what I will know next about him.

We finally reached their house. As soon as we entered their gate, we heard some loud noises coming inside of their house. Siwon opened the door and we saw Sooyoung and Donghae. What are they doing? And why Donghae is here?