Bad Girl

Complete

 

 

Donghae’s P.O.V.

Maybe I overreacted. Yuri’s right. I should have never done it. We both know Sooyoung is really smart. But she just suddenly changed. When we were kids she used to be competitive. She always wins over me. She used to be kind too. She always treats everybody nice and very cheerful. The Sooyoung I know is now very different. Im feeling guilty right know. I can’t focus on my studies. Maybe I should go to her and apologize. But how will I do it? She won’t accept it unless she finds it sincere. I don’t want to be a bad guy to her. But she already thinks I am. Why these have to happen to me? Maybe I should sleep first! I suddenly remember our childhood days.

*Flashback*

Sooyoung and Donghae are close friends when they were still kids.

Sooyoung: yah! Donghae-oppa!

Donghae: why you keep calling me oppa? Am I your brother?

Sooyoung: Wae? Aren’t you?

Donghae: If Im your brother you would treat me nice. And you would use formal speech to me. You always use informal speech on me!

Sooyoung: Mianhae!

Donghae: there you are again! You just use informal speech to me.

*end of flashback*

It would have been great if you were still like that. Where you are still you.

Taeyeon’s P.O.V.

It’s another day again. I can’t believe that at first day of school something would happen unexpectedly. It’s been 3 days and Sooyoung still not showing. Im so worried about her. I and Yuri went to her house but no one answers. I wonder if she is doing fine. I was in my seat and Yuri was in front of me. We were both chatting, we were both about Sooyoung. Yuri said somebody saw Sooyoung at the mall. When we came to see her, we didn’t see her. We searched everywhere. But why would Sooyoung go to such place. She hates Malls. Suddenly, the bell rang. Sooyoung is absent again. The teacher came in. As she was about to start the class, someone opened the door and entered. It was Sooyoung with a new look. She cut her long hair. Well, it’s her new hair is not that short but she cut it. She hasn’t cut her hair for so long. And not only that, she even retouched. She totally looks so different. But her aura seems to be weird. Im feeling uneasy about this.

Sooyoung took her seat. Everybody is so shocked. They couldn’t believe this. The teacher finally starts the class. She started it with a difficult question and guess what? Sooyoung just answered it straightly. That was unbelievable. Sooyoung never shows interest in class discussions but now, she just answered it. Something big is happening to Sooyoung. The bell rang and it was break finally. Eunhyuk, one of our classmate and Donghae’s best friend who is also cute and smart just went to our table. I can’t believe this is actually happening. Eunhyuk approach Sooyoung to come with them and have lunch. I wonder what Sooyoung will do? Just as I expect, Sooyoung refused to go. It looks like she is still cold as ever toward boys. At least something in her still didn’t change.

Yuri’s P.O.V

 It’s now our P.E. class. Our teacher is being called to the office. While our teacher was away, Donghae went near to Sooyoung. He came to apologize to Sooyoung. OMO! This is unexpected! Donghae just apologize to Sooyoung but I hope he knows, Sooyoung never accepts Apologize, not unless it’s worth forgiving. Suddenly, Sooyoung Smile with a devilish smile. Omo! It’s not going good. “You think Im going to forgive you? Even if you apologize to me 1 million times, Im still going to reject your apology!” said Sooyoung. He better gave up. Sooyoung will never forgive him. “Choa! Im going to have a deal with you! If I won you’ll accept my apology but if you won against me, I’ll accept your decision.” Said Donghae daring Sooyoung to a game. Did he know what he’s talking about? Sooyoung is very athletic person. He’ll never win over her. “You must have a lot of confidence to dare me! Choa! Let’s have a deal!” replied Sooyoung. Sooyoung is the kind of girl who never retreats to any challenge. “Then, let’s have a marathon. The first one to run 800 meters will win.” Said Donghae.

Everybody choose their own bet. Our class is divided. Some cheers for Donghae and some cheers for Sooyoung. Taeyeon and I both know Sooyoung will win. The game starts. Everybody is cheering and yelling. It’s pretty impressive, Sooyoung is leading. Donghae looks so determined and is doing his best. I never see him do something like this. But why? What’s making him more determined? Its halfway, Donghae is still left by Sooyoung. But wait. What’s happening to Sooyoung? I  came to Taeyeon. Taeyeon looks worried about Sooyoung. “Do you know what’s happening to Sooyoung?” I asked Taeyeon. “Im not so sure but do you still remember the last time Sooyoung run? Sooyoung won but something happened.” Taeyeon said. “You think it’s related to it?” I asked her again. “Maybe she fears that if she won, something might happen again.” Taeyeon answered. We both looked at Sooyoung.

Oh no! Sooyoung doesn’t look that good. She looks so pale. What should I do? I can’t just stand here. The race is about to end. Donghae is just next to Sooyoung. I wonder what’s going to happen next. Sooyoung is in no condition. Donghae might win the race. But Im more worried to Sooyoung.

At the finished line, everybody went shocked. Sooyoung paused at the very end of the race. Even Taeyeon and I were really shocked. Taeyeon was right. She is still afraid that something might happen again if she won the race. Taeyeon and I hurriedly run to Sooyoung. Taeyeon hand her a warm water to drink. I was helping her stand. Everybody went to cheer Donghae. Suddenly, Donghae came near to us. Before he comes near to us, I pushed him. “Are you ok?” Donghae asked Sooyoung looking concerned to her. If I knew he only cares about himself. He only wants to mock Sooyoung because he won against her.

Donghae’s P.O.V

Sooyoung stood up straightly. Yuri and Taeyeon both hold her. She doesn’t look ok. This is the first time that I saw her run again. She looked at me. It looks like she still hates me. “So, you forgive me?” I asked her. “You won right?” Sooyoung answered. “But it looks like you don’t want to forgive me, because you still act angry.” I told her. Sooyoung smiled with a bad type. “What are you expecting me to do? Act nice to you?” Sooyoung paused and came near me, “Yah! I can only forgive you for what you’ve done but treat you nicely? You wish! That’s not part of our deal! So, there’s no reason for me to treat you nice.” For a second, I thought she will be back to normal, but I guess it just got worse. I feel even guiltier. Before, whenever Sooyoung feels bad, she would run and she won’t stop unless she feels better.

Sooyoung walk away and Taeyeon and Yuri follow her. I wanted to stop her and beg her to come back to normal her. The way she was before. I wanted to do something for her. I couldn’t just sit here and watch her became someone she wasn’t.

Sooyoung’s P.O.V

What’s happening to me? Why am I like this? I should be able to finish that race but what happened? I just stop before the finish line that made him won over me! This is so irritating! I feel like I don’t even know who is the real me! I can’t understand myself. I don’t know why.

Taeyeon and Yuri followed me to the comfort room. “Sooyoung, Its ok!” said Taeyeon. I faced her and Yuri. “No! It’s never ok! It’ll never be ok! You saw what happened. And even I, myself don’t know what really happened!” I told them. “We do understand you Sooyoung, but you need to know we are always here for you!” Yuri told me. I faced the mirror and look at myself. I can’t be the one who always lose. I don’t want to be the loser. No one can defeat me in everything. I’ll show them who I really am.