Chapter 22 = Tell me your Wish!

Complete

 

Siwon’s P.O.V

Today was Sunday. I was in my room and lying on my bed. I was listening to my mp3 when someone knocked the door. It was Sooyoung. She opened the door and entered. She went near to me and sits at my bed. What’s with Sooyoung today?

Sooyoung: Oppa! Can you do something for me?

Me: just looking at you makes me nervous.

Sooyoung: Oppa, honestly, Im planning something.

Me: Ya! Just be frank!

Sooyoung: Next week is Donghae’s birthday! I want to make a surprise birthday party for him.

Me: You should ask ajumma for that.

Sooyoung: Oppa, You know Ajumma! She might say it to Donghae, it won’t be surprise anymore!

Me: Ne! I’ll ask all of them around. But tell me, why are you doing this?

Sooyoung: Wae? Im just repaying him for what he did. I know he said something to Omma to make her change her mind.

She then leaves my room. Aish! This girl really.  She’s too obvious. Next morning, we have classes. The teachers were busy for the upcoming event next 2 weeks. Another inter-Seoul high schools game. All the High school here in Seoul will be gathered around and do a game. The school needs to prepare especially the athletes. Since we don’t have teachers, I told to them what Sooyoung is planning. They said they will help. Of course, if they didn’t help her, Sooyoung would definitely do something to them. They can’t say no. The whole day, Sooyoung has been planning. We are trying to distract Donghae so that he won’t suspect us and find out about Sooyoung’s surprise party for him. Aish! It’s really hard to take his sight away from Sooyoung. If I know, Donghae likes her. Why are being put in the middle of their love to each other?

Taeyeon’s P.O.V

It was finally our break time. While the boys are getting our snacks, we talked about Donghae’s surprise party.

Me: so, where’s the location?

Sooyoung: I know a place. I’ll be the one to take care of it. Now, how are we going to make it? We need a concept!

Yuri: how about a princess like concept?

Hyoyeon: Ya! Donghae will never like it. How about a dance-type concept?

Me: girls, seriously? Stop suggesting nonsense!

Seohyun: um… I don’t know anything about what boys like but how about a modern-type? Girls would wear dresses and boys would wear formal attire. There would be lights around the trees and candles in the table. Simple but elegant style.

Sooyoung: exactly!

Suddenly, boys came. We all fixed the table. Luckily, Donghae still don’t get suspicious at us. He sat next to Sooyoung.

Donghae: Ya! You seemed quiet!

Sooyoung: Bwa? Oh! Hae, what sports are you going to join in? I’ve been thinking what sports I will join.

Donghae: Oh! I still don’t know.

Sooyoung: Ya! If I join any sport, I want you to make a lunch box again for me. Just like before!

Donghae: Ya! What do you think of me?

Sooyoung: Wae? You don’t want to? Im gonna do the same for you too!

Donghae: I don’t want to! What if you put something there?

Sooyoung: YA! Then tell me, what do you want?

Donghae: I want…um…Ah! I want western dishes!

Sooyoung: Ya! Are you kidding me? Those were hard to do! Im not a chef.

Donghae: But I really want those! You completely knew whenever my auntie came back here in Korea; she always cooked western dishes for me!

Sooyoung: OK!

We all finally go. On the next days, our plan is now starting. We gather the materials we need. We are really glad that Donghae isn’t getting suspicious. After all, Im happy to see Sooyoung. She seems to really doing this for him.

Sooyoung’s P.O.V

Today is the day. It’s now Donghae’s birthday. I asked oppa to distract Donghae while we were doing it. It was located at the park where the tree house was. We set up all the things. The boys put the lights at the trees. They also set up all the tables. Seohyun, Yuri and Yoona decorated the whole place. And to make it all perfect, Hyoyeon, Taeyeon and I cooked the foods. Finally, we were able to finish it. Gosh! It’s so wonderful. We then go back. I asked some men to look out for it. The girls decided to just dress at our house and do the make-ups.

While we were dressing and doing make-ups, Siwon-oppa told Donghae to wear formal attire. I don’t know how he told him but Im sure he can convince him. Oppa is pretty good in doing acting. Now, the time has come. We were all at the park, waiting for Donghae and Siwon-oppa. Few minutes and they were finally here. We turned off the lights. A snap from my oppa’s finger and then slowly, the lights turn on. It was like magic. It was corny but it’s beautiful. When all the lights were lighted, we greet him happy birthday one by one. He seated at the table near the stage. The stage is only small but it’s ok. It was Kibum who made the stage.  First, Kibum and his band mates sang the trot version of “happy birthday” for Donghae since Donghae love Trot so much. We then started the party. Each of us sang a song for Donghae. While others were singing, some were eating. It was really an unforgettable moment for us. I was taking pictures of them while they were performing. I decided to make a scrapbook using the pictures I am taking. They all look so happy specially Donghae.

Finally, it was my turn to sing. I actually don’t know what to sing since I don’t sing very often. I went up to stage and took my seat. I took with me my guitar from France. My auntie bought it for me when she was in France.

Me: YA! I know I don’t have that beautiful voice so don’t laugh at me.

I then started to sing. I sang “day by day”. I was really nervous at first but as I sang the second stanza, I feel much better. I feel at ease while I was singing. I feel like I want to make the time stop. I was finally finished. They were all starring at me and made applause. I was shy for a moment.

Taeyeon: Hmmm...Not so bad, Sooyoung!

Me: kamsahmnida!

Donghae: but I prefer to see you dance!

Me: YA! I’ll let you go, just this time because it’s your birthday!

After that, it was finally the last song. It was Kibum and Yoona who sang it. They sang High School Musical 3’s “Can I have this Dance?” song. They all took their own partners. Of course~ my partner would be Donghae. I mean they have their own partners now. We were at the center. I place my hands on his shoulder and his hands were on my waist. I can imagine our prom clearly. It should be like this. Oh! I can’t wait for that time to come. While we were dancing I pull him closer to me and whisper something to his ears.

Me: Ya! Even though you didn’t tell it to me, I knew it was you why my mom changes her mind. I knew you did something to make her change her mind and forgive me. Because of you, my wish was granted! It’s really all thanks to you! Thank you so much!

Donghae: you know, you don’t have to thank me. It was really because of you. Because of the efforts you made that’s why she was able to finally accept you. But you know what, I think your mom never really hate you. I know that she loves you so much!

Me: No matter what, I still want to thank you!

I hug him tight as if I don’t want to let him go. Im really thankful to him. I promise to treasure this moment and I will never ever forget this. This would be one of my happiest memories I ever had!