Chapter 10 = Kissing You!

Complete

 

Sooyoung’s P.O.V

I wake up early because of loud noise. I stand up, change my clothes, brush my teeth and combed my hair. Then, I went downstairs. Gosh! Who is this person? It is so early in the morning. I opened the door and saw Donghae.

Me: Goodness Gracious, Lee Donghae! You almost broke our door down.

Donghae: Mianhae! Where is Siwon?

I looked around and face Donghae

Me: He went outside. Probably went to park. Wae?

Donghae: Ah! Omma want me to give this! She cooked it for him. It’s his favorite. Aren’t you going to invite me in?

Me: Oh! Right. Ne. Come on in.

Donghae entered our house and sit at the sofa. I was in the kitchen fixing our table.  I am going to transfer the food Donghae brought to another plate but our plate is located to the cabinet. The thing is the cabinet is too high that I, myself can’t reach. (Only Siwon-oppa can reach it!). So, I use a chair so that I can get the plate. But I still can’t reach.  I tried to reach it. I can feel the chair moving as I try to reach the plate. One wrong move and Im dead.

Suddenly, I finally reached the plate but the chair is going~

Me: AH!!!!

Donghae suddenly came from nowhere and catch me. I fall to him and we both fell on the floor. I was shocked! Things flew instantly. I can’t believe it! I kissed LEE DONGHAE in his own LIPS!!! OMG!!! What am I going to do? We were both shocked. Suddenly, Siwon and Taeyeon came in. I stand up quickly and try to look like nothing happened.

Me: Oppa!

Donghae stand up. Siwon-oppa saw the broken plate.

Siwon: What happened here?

Taeyeon: We heard some loud noises that are why we came in.

Me: Um…

Donghae: Ah! Sooyoung saw a cockroach that’s why she jumps off of scared.

ME: Ne!

Siwon: Oh! Any ways, I’ll clean up this mess, so just sit at the sofa first.

Oh my GOD! I AM SO DEAD! Wae? Of all people, why him and did it happen? It’s not that Im saying he’s ugly but of course~ I see him as my friend. I quickly went to my room and locked it up. OMO!! What to do??? IT’S MY FIRST KISS! Hu hu hu..

Suddenly, someone knocked in my door. I breathe heavily and fix myself. After then, I open the door as if Im not doing anything. Thanked god! It was just Taeyeon. I offered her to come in. She came in and sit in my bed.

Taeyeon: Ya! Sooyoung! What exactly happened back there?

Me: Bwa? What do you mean?

Im starting to get nervous. My god! Please!!!

Taeyeon: Sooyoung, don’t think that I don’t know what’s going on here. Come on! Tell me! I know there something happened here.

Me: Um… Taeyeon, you’re being a paranoid! Seriously, what else do you think happen?

Taeyeon: well, you see you were only two here. You know?

Me: YA! I HATE YOU! really? You’re so green! It’s not like that! Im not yet out of my mind to do something like that!

Taeyeon: HEY! HEY! Hey! Chill! Ok? It’s just that since the two of you became closer, everyone in the campus thinks that there is something going on between you two… Like you were in a relationship!

Me: bwa?

Taeyeon: hey! It’s not from me. You know, it goes around the campus! Rumors?

Me: there is? Oh My God!

I sat down on the bed beside Taeyeon. I can’t believe this! For real?