Chapter 6 = Day by day

Complete

Eunhyuk's P.O.V

i was chatting with leeteuk when i saw Donghae and sooyoung entered our classroom. Did something happened?? whats going on with this two? Are they going on dating? I decided to keep on looking at them. suddenly,  the bell rang and the teacher came in.

leeteuk who's sitting behind me said, "yah! what are you looking at?"

i did not answered and just turn around and face the black board. They look weird. How come they come to school together and even talking and playing around? I was looking at them for the entire class. The bell rang and finally its break time. i saw Donghae and chase him.

"yah! tell me whats going on!" i said to him

"ne?" he answered.

i look at sooyoung pointing her. (signalling him that im talking about her.)

"oh!... Nothing!" he said.

im not convinced. something really happened.

"how come you can talk to her?" i asked him

"i was finally able to apologize to her and everything was back to normal now!" he said with a smiling face.

Gosh! i've never seen him like this before! he looks so ....alive! he was always not smiling with girls but now....HE Is!

Kyuhyun's P.O.V.

Looks like everything's back to normal. i saw sooyoung and decided to talk to her.

" you're finally back!" i said.

"oh! Kyu! yeah! im finally back.um...so, i heard you went to my house with Yeonie and Yul." she said with curious face.

"Yeah!, they look so worried about you so i decided to go with them." i answered.

"Mian! i left my phone and i was rushing so i wasnt able to tell them." she explained.

"yeah! Hae told us!" i said.

 

speaking of Hae, i saw him coming to us. looks like they're finally ok. Im glad. seeing sooyoung smiling and laughing makes me happy for her. she's finally going on socially. So, i decided to go not to break their moment.

 

Narrator’s P.O.V.

Now, everything is back to normal. Sooyoung is back to school again but something has changed. As she goes back to school, Sooyoung made a lot of friends to lean on and be there for you. It’s not just Sooyoung, Taeyeon and Yuri anymore but with Eunhyuk, Hyoyeon, Kyuhyun and Donghae. Sooyoung who don’t care about her studies is now trying to make her grades up-of course with the help of Donghae and others.

As day by day goes by, their friendship grew and grew. Whenever there are partner projects, performances, activities, Sooyoung and Donghae are always partners. Even when they are going to the cafeteria they were together. Now, they were even closer than Taeyeon and Yuri and the others. It’s like their world only rotates on each other. Everybody notice that. They can’t be separated.

Taeyeon's P.O.V

Woah! time flew fast! How can this be? well, i know its much better than before, but how can something like this happen so fast? i mean, Sooyoung and Donghae are so TOTALLY and DEFINITELY CLOSE!!! this is like a miracle. i cant even talk to Sooyoung normally like before! And thats all because of Donghae always with her. Its like they spend their time together 24/7.

I know i should be thankful and happy for Sooyoung, but isnt this going too far? they act like they arent friends...more like a COUPLE!