Chapter 13= Be Happy!

Complete

Taeyeon’s P.O.V

 It was relieving yesterday. Im so glad that after a long time we were able to show our strength again. Unfortunately I didn’t win but that’s ok. I was sitting in my seat when I saw Kyuhyun entered our classroom. He looks so happy. Wait! Let me guess! It wasn’t because of our game yesterday, it was because of Seohyun. He sat next to me.

Me: you look blooming today!

Kyuhyun: what are you talking about? “Blooming” is only for girls not for boys like me!

Me: Hahaha! Whatever! Anyways, what happened yesterday?

Kyuhyun: nothing in any particular!

Me: come on! I know you! Just looking at your evil smile, I can tell what happened!

Kyuhyun: Nothing, really!

Look at him! He smiles like an idiot but saying its nothing! If I know, it’s all because of Seohyun. Maybe I should ask Seohyun. She might answer my questions.

Yuri’s P.O.V

Our teacher is being called to the principal’s office. Gosh! Seriously? Can somebody tell me what’s going on here? I smell something fishy here. Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk were playing like kids. They act like they were really close to each other. I know its normal to them but it looks weird. I faced back and saw Sooyoung and Donghae what are these two doing? They were laughing and teasing and something. Ugh! What the heck? I look at Taeyeon and Siwon. Now, look at this two? Even them? Am I the only girl who doesn’t have a partner here? They all look like a couple even if they don’t tell it. Even Kyuhyun has a special someone. I don’t know why. Is there something wrong with me? Why am I the only one?

I went to the washroom to wash my hands and then get out of the room. I went back to our classroom. I was on the hallway, rubbing my hands with dry towel when suddenly I bumped into someone.

Me: Ya! Are you blind?

Guy: Im sorry.

I was wiping the dirt in my hands and he offered a help. Of course, I won’t accept it. Who does he think he is? I stand up on my own and wipe all the dirt in my clothes. He took my towel and gave it to me. I was shocked to see his face. OMG! Who is he? He is so cute! Oh! I wonder what his name is. My heart beats fast. What’s his name? Tell me! What’s your name?

Me: um… what’s your name?

Guy: my name is… Kim Ryeowook. You can call me Ryeowook.

Me: hi! Nice to meet you! My name is…

Ryeowook: Yuri! Kwon Yuri. From class A. I heard a lot about you.

OMG! Is this for real? He knows my name! I think I wanna shout!

Me: really? I guess it’s all because everyone was so afraid to us. But don’t worry! I don’t hurt anyone if they didn’t do anything on me.

Ryeowook: oh! No! Not at all! Everyone was talking about you. They say that you were the goddess of Class A which I found true.

Yuri: really? Thank you!

OMG! Now, I wanna die. Suddenly, the bell rang. I hate this! Wrong timing! I just met my prince charming.

Ryeowook: I gotta go.

Yuri: yeah! Me too. I gotta go, bye.

Ryeowook: by the way, nice to meet you. Hope to see you around.

OMG! Is this true? Somebody pinch me! I can’t believe it. He wants to see me around again! Ahhh!!!! I think we are destined. Im so happy when I go back to my classroom.

Hyoyeon’s P.O.V

We were in the cafeteria. We were waiting for Yuri. My goodness. For heaven’s sake, where is kwon Yuri? Suddenly, Yuri came to us from nowhere. She was shouting, running and laughing like a crazy girl. I wonder what happened to her. She then started telling of what happened to her. This girl is really crazy! She just met him and suddenly falls in love with him. Anyway, where are the others? Where have they gone?

While we were chatting about Yuri’s new-found Prince charming, the boys finally came. They brought us snacks. Eunhyuk gave me my snack. God! It was my favorite! How I love this snack. Ever since I was a kid, I’ve loved this snack.

Me: thanks! Looks like you really know me at all.

Eunhyuk: no prob.

Donghae: Did you know what he done just to have it? You have no idea!

Kyuhyun: yeah! That’s right. He just fights with a guy there just to have it. It was the last snack available in the cafeteria.

Me: really? I didn’t expect it!

Sooyoung: eee! You know what, are you guys sure you two were just friends? Because, honestly speaking, you don’t look like! You know what you look like a COUPLE!

Taeyeon: yeah right! You got it!

Siwon: yeah, that’s true! The only thing left is just be a couple for real and it’s all perfect.

Me: Ya! Look who’s talking?

Eunhyuk: yeah! You talk as if you don’t. How about with Taeyeon?

Taeyeon: Ya! It’s not just us! Let’s ask Sooyoung and Donghae.

Sooyoung: Ya! Don’t pass it all to us!

Kyuhyun: well, it’s true!

Sooyoung: Ya! You are forgetting something! Where is Seohyun? Aren’t you supposed to go get her?

Seohyun: I heard my name!

Kyuhyun: it’s nothing!

Eunhyuk: Ya! Yul, why are so quiet?

Sooyoung: It’s all because of her new-found prince charming!

Donghae: wow! Looks like our goddess finally found her god!

Sooyoung: but wait! Have you heard of Aphrodite? If Yuri is Aphrodite then her prince charming must be Hephaestus! Hephaestus, the husband of Aphrodite and god of fire AND also the ugliest god!

Yuri: Ya! My prince charming isn’t ugly! In fact He’s cute!

Me: Sooyoung spoke History!

Eunhyuk: Is that what happens when the person you’re always with is genius?

Sooyoung: Greek myths, fools!

Siwon: I think it’s much better that Soo sticks with Hae. Hae has a great influenced.

Sooyoung: F.Y.I. VERY “influential”!

Yuri: stopped it, guys! Girls, wanna go with me to the library? I have to look for a book. It’s for my written report.

Sooyoung: Sorry, I think I’ll pass. Need to do something!

Eunhyuk: oh! If then, let’s all go to the library, I need to search for a book.

Donghae: you guys go! I’ll have to go the teacher’s office. Mrs. Park wants to see me after lunch.