Final/ Chapter 25: I love you!

Complete

Hyoyeon’s P.O.V

It was now inter- Seoul High school game. We were all at the school around 5:00 am. We first all gather at our own sports club. My coach gave us our jersey and we quickly changed. I don’t know where the others are now or what their looks are. I don’t have any idea. We all decided to go and watch Basketball game since it’s the first event. I was on the first row and I saw Taeyeon and Yuri were practicing. I can tell that they were both nervous but they look so beautiful on their uniform. They really look like a real cheerleader. They saw where I am sitting. They both smiled at me and I waved at them. Suddenly, Ryeowook, Kyuhyun and Donghae came.

Me: Oh! You all finally came!

Ryeowook: Just you two? Where are Sooyoung and Yoona?

Seohyun: Oh! They’re preparing. The next event is Tennis that’s why.

Donghae: Sooyoung joined Tennis and Track and field?

Me: NE! You don’t know? She already asked the principal and the principal said yes to her.

Kyuhyun: I don’t know that a student can join 2 sports club.

Ryeowook: Hyoyeon and Seohyun, you got to prepare too, the next event after Tennis will be Volleyball.

Seohyun: Ne! We actually can’t wait!

Me: Oh! Im starting to get nervous just hearing and thinking of it!

Donghae: You two can do it!

Now, the basketball players came. The game is about to start in any minute. And after 5 minutes, the players finally enter the court and shake hands with the other players. Siwon and Eunhyuk is both star player of our school. I really can’t believe it. Then, the referee whistle. The game starts now. Siwon was the one who do the jump ball and took the ball. The team is really strong. They always have the ball; they can’t even let the other team score. On the first half, the score is 50-20. Of course the 50 was our team. Now, the game was about to end, I can hear all the cheers around us. The cheerleaders gave their best. They were cheering even more for the team. The whole court was about to destroy because of the loud cheers for our team. It’s impossible for the other team to win because they were already left out. And finally the game ends. The score was 104-60. We were really all happy. We jump to joy because of our great happiness. First event wins, I can’t wait for the next event. I know Yoona and Sooyoung can blow them all away. They can make our school win.

Eunhyuk’s P.O.V

After our game, we quickly went to the Tennis Court. The second event is tennis. We came there to watch and cheer for them. All of us were there except for Hyoyeon and Seohyun. They were preparing for the volleyball. I really can’t believe it. Sooyoung joined 2 sports club. Well, she’s athletic so it’s ok but isn’t it hard? It must be.

We took our seats and the game was about to start. We saw Yoona and Sooyoung came. The first was single match. It was Yoona the one who played first. As the game starts, I can see that Yoona is really good. She’s way too great.  She has the game. She can control it. The other player can’t even make it. Finally, Yoona win. The second was Double match. It was Sooyoung and Yoona. The two had a shake hands first. Their shake hands kind of creepy. It tells us that they’re gonna blow them away. They went to their position. The second game finally starts. Sooyoung and Yoona have a good team. Like what their hand shake says, they really made them blown away. They didn’t even make a single mistake. They didn’t let the other team scores. At the end of second match game, Sooyoung and Yoona win.

Now, it’s the last match, the double match. It was Sooyoung and Hankyung. Hankyung was a senior at our school. He was the ace player of our school when it comes to tennis. Our school always wins because of him. Now the last game starts, it looks like it was really easy for them. I can see the other team; they were really having a hard time with them. They can’t even score. I can see the face of their coach. He knew already that they will never win over us. Finally, the game ends. Sooyoung and Hankyung win. The tennis team won the game. Everybody was shouting and jumping of joy. I am so happy for our school. We already won 2 games. Nothing can really stop us now.

Taeyeon’s P.O.V

It’s now volleyball game. We all went to the court and took our seats. Ryeowook and Kyuhyun went to the field to practice for the upcoming event which is Badminton. I look around and notice. Sooyoung wasn’t with us. I faced Yoona and ask her.

Me: Did you know where Sooyoung is?

Yoona: Oh! She went to the ground and practicing. The last event was track and field. She’s probably preparing for it.

Me: Strange! It’s still the last event, why doesn’t she watch here first?

Yoona: I don’t know! She probably really wants to win it.

Yuri: but why?

Siwon: Let’s just let her do what she wants. We never knew, maybe she’s doing it for the school or for someone!

Eunhyuk: Someone?

Siwon: For grandma! Guys! What are you thinking?

Yuri: I thought for someone special!

Siwon: who knows? Did you know something, Hae?

Donghae: why are you asking me? I don’t know a thing!!!

Eunhyuk: Ok! You don’t have to shout at us!

Me: Ya! Donghae, why are you shouting?

Donghae: Mianhae! Im just nervous, that’s all!

Yuri: oh! The game was about to start!

We all looked at them. We saw Seohyun and Hyoyeon. We quickly waved at them. They went to their positions. Finally, the game starts. At first, they were just relaxing. The other team was taking the scores. On the middle of the game, the team finally strikes them. They score and score. The other team didn’t even make a score. The other team members were all exhausted. They didn’t even make a single move. They can’t even block the ball. They took the ¾ of the whole scores. At the end, our team won. We were congratulating them for winning. Our school won consecutive times during the three games. Now it’s badminton game next. The games were getting exciting and exciting. We all went to the badminton court to watch badminton. We keep on supporting them. We haven’t eaten a single food yet but it’s ok. Our school needs us specially our teams.

Yuri’s P.O.V

We were all now at the Badminton court. The Badminton game was starting when we arrive. We bought bottles of water for them. Kyuhyun and Ryeowook finally went to the court. It was the double match game. From the start of the game, they took control of the game and never let the opponent score. They were really enjoying the game. It’s probably because we won all the consecutive games. We were all cheering for them. Suddenly, I saw Donghae stand up and go away.

Me: where id Donghae going?

Taeyeon: oh! He probably is going to the field. Soccer was the next event.

I almost forgot that he joined soccer. He probably knew that Kyuhyun and Ryeowook will win this game that’s why he already leaves and didn’t wait for the end of the game. Im pretty sure that Donghae can make the soccer team win the game. I knew he’ll do that for our school and for Sooyoung. Of course, he won’t let their team lose. He knew that Sooyoung won the tennis and is going to win the track and Field for him that’s why he has to win the soccer too for Sooyoung. Even if they don’t tell us, I knew what’s going with this two. I knew they both like each other. Just looking at their eyes and how they look at each other, I knew it. They really like each other.

I looked back at the game. Finally, Ryeowook and Kyuhyun won. They won over the opponent. I gotta say, their opponent was quite strong too. They reign the Badminton Game for over 5 years and they were quite hard to defeat. I am really happy for them. We were all celebrating. I went to them and hug Ryeowook tight. I congratulate Kyuhyun too for winning. I knew they will give their best to win and will never let us down and I wasn’t wrong.

Seohyun’s P.O.V

It was next to the last event for today. It was Soccer. We were at the field. We took our seats at the first row. While we were waiting for the game to start, we saw Sooyoung. She was practicing for the track and field. Their venue was also here at the field. She was wearing her jersey. She is really determined to win this game. It’s the last two games and I knew they’ll make it. There’s no doubt to it.

Their coach finally told them to go to their places. Finally, they start to play. We were all cheering for them. The game just started yet it’s already tough. I can easily tell that they were having a hard time but I can also tell that they were enjoying with what they were doing. They were all doing great. Few minutes later, something unexpected happen. I don’t know anything about soccer but I know when someone did something wrong. A guy from the other team hit Donghae at his ankle that made Donghae hurt and can’t stand straight. Suddenly, the coach went to him and asks him if he can still play. The coach was shouting that we can tell what he was saying. Donghae stood up and the coach taps his shoulders. I guess he’s ok and he’s not that injured.

They gave Donghae a free kick. We were all praying. It was the last minute and we need to score. The score was tied. Everybody was praying so hard. I can people around me were holding hands and praying that Donghae scored. After a minute, Donghae get to his position. He was about to score. And on the referee’s whistle, Donghae kick the ball. It was the moment of truth. Finally, they scored. Our School’s Soccer Team Won! We were all shouting. All of Donghae’s Teammates were running to him and splashing water around. We were all so happy.

Donghae’s P.O.V.

We were all splashing waters around us. Suddenly, I heard a shot of a gun. I turned around and I realized that the game in Track and Field was starting. I haven’t seen Sooyoung run yet. We all went aside and watch the runners run. The other schools’ runners were really fast. I went to Siwon’s seat. They were all there, cheering for Sooyoung. It’s the last event. Even though we were all tired, we still cheer for her. We need to show our support for her.

After few rounds of run, it’s now 800 meters run. The runners went to their position. I saw Sooyoung. She was on the last, 6th place. They all do their positions and someone fired a gun. They all run now. At first 100 meter, Sooyoung was on the 3rd place. They were all so fast. As Sooyoung passed at us, we were all cheering for her. She looked really determined. Even though she was running, she manages to look at us and smile. She can still smile while running. They were now at the last 100 meter. They all got even faster. Sooyoung was still on the 3rd place. They were near at the finish line. Suddenly, a guy behind us shouts.

Boy1: Go Sooyoung! We know you can do it!

Then, all other students cheer for her. Suddenly, Sooyoung got faster and faster. She’s now tied with the first runner. She’s really fast. We were all shouting and cheered even louder. And finally, Sooyoung was on the 1st place. She was leading them. After a few seconds, Sooyoung finished the race. We were on the first place. We all went to Sooyoung. They were all congratulating her and hugging her. I went near to her. Siwon was hugging her. Suddenly, she saw me and went to me. She hugged me and whispered something on my ears.

Sooyoung: Choneun Saranghae! I love you, Lee Donghae!

I was frozen for a moment. I was shocked. I can’t believe on what she said. Is this a joke? She must be kidding me. Suddenly, she stopped hugging me and looked at me. She then smiled and went to the others. I must be hallucinating. I still can’t believe it. Is it true? She told me she love me?

Sooyoung’s P.O.V

We were all now going home. Since we were all tired, we decided to rest for now and have a celebration party tomorrow at Kibum’s working club. I was now at my room. I just came from the bath when I received a message from my phone. It was from Hae.

Donghae: Meet me up at the park now! I’ll be waiting.

What’s gotten into him? Maybe it’s because of what I told him earlier. After I said that to him, he suddenly became quiet. It seems that he didn’t like it. I shouldn’t have said it. I thought he’ll be happy. I guess Hae didn’t like me at all. He just sees me as a friend.

I went to the park. I saw him there. He was seating on the swing. He stood up as he sees me. He went to me and held my hand.

Donghae: Come with me! We’re going somewhere!

Me: where are we going?

Donghae: just stop asking. You’ll see.

We rode a motor bike. It seems that we were going somewhere far. I wonder where. I was really nervous and a little bit sad. Suddenly, we stopped somewhere. I went off of the bike and remove my helmet. He covered my eyes.

Me: Ya! Where are we really going?

Donghae: you’ll see. We’re almost there.

After a few minutes, he removed his hands.

Donghae: 1, 2, 3

I opened my eyes and I was shocked. We were at the amusement park.

Me: What are we doing here?

Donghae: Actually, I don’t know if you still remember but this is where we first met. You were some kind of lost and you bump into me.

*flashback*

Back then, it was Sooyoung’s birthday and they were on the amusement park. Sooyoung was lost and was running while looking for her parents when she accidentally bumps into Donghae.

Sooyoung: Mianhamnida! I didn’t mean to! I was a bit lost.

Donghae: You were lost?

Sooyoung: Ne! I was buying ice cream when suddenly, I got lost.

Donghae: well then, I’ll help you find your parents.

Sooyoung: Really? Kamsahmnida! My name is Choi Sooyoung! Actually, Today is my birthday!

Donghae: Im Lee Donghae. Happy birthday to you!

Mrs. Lee: Oh! Donghae, where have you been and who is she?

Donghae: Oh! Omma, she is Choi Sooyoung. She was lost.

Mrs. Lee: Choi Sooyoung? Just in case, are you the daughter of Choi Soojin?

Sooyoung: Ne! You know my mom?

Mrs. Choi: Sooyoung! Where have you been? We’ve been looking for you! Oh! Sunkyu?

Mrs. Lee: Ne! It’s been a long time! I guess it’s all thanks to our child, we see each other again.

*end of flashback*

Sooyoung: Ne! I can still remember that. Actually, Hae there’s something I want to tell you. What I said earlier, just forget it.

Donghae: Eotokke?  There’s something I want to tell you.

Sooyoung: Wae? What is it?

Donghae: Actually, Sooyoung… Saranghae! Jeongmal saranghae, Choi Sooyoung!

Sooyoung: Ya! If it’s because of what I said earlier, just forget it.

Donghae: Aniyo! That’s true! I actually like you ever since we were kids. I am afraid that if I tell you, you might go away from me. That, I can’t stand. But now, I gathered courage to tell it to you.

My eyes were teary when he told those things to me. Am I dreaming? I must be! I was laughing a bit. I didn’t imagine he would dare say that to me. He hugged me tight. My tears run down. I was surprised and can’t believe it.

Donghae: Im sorry if I just tell this to you now. But Sooyoung, jeongmal saranghae.

Sooyoung: Na do! Jeongmal saranghae.

He wiped my tears away. We were both laughing like a crazy people. I was really happy. No words can describe or express how happy I am.

 

    =The end=

 

Hope you all like the ending!!

kamsahmnida!!