Chapter 7= Merry-go-round

Complete

 

Sooyoung’s P.O.V

It’s finally weekends! I never feel so much alive before. Since, I have come back to school and made some friends already I realized I haven’t thanked them yet for everything so, I decided to take them to amusement park. It’s been a long time since I have been to the amusement park. I missed going there. I remember the last time I went there, I was like 7 or 8. I was with my family that time. How can I ever forget that? That is the happiest moment in my entire life!

We decided to meet in front of the amusement park. Im so excited, just looking in front of it. This could be the happiest place in Korea. No wonder why kids and even adults love going here, it’s because this place brings joy and happy memories to all of the people. I was with Donghae, Taeyeon, Yuri, Hyoyeon, Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun. Around 2:00, we finally entered the amusement park. Of course, before we entered, we went to the nearest restaurant to have lunch.

As we entered the amusement park, we paired up. Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk, Taeyeon and Yuri and Kyuhyun, Donghae and me. Because we were 7, so we were 3.We decided to separate and ride every ride we want to ride. They quickly go, so the three of us were left there. There are so many rides there and we don’t know what to ride first. While they were thinking what to ride first, I quickly saw the Space shuttle. Gosh! It looks so exciting!

Me: There! Look! (Pointing the space shuttle)

Donghae: Young Lady Choi, Can’t you see? It can only ride 2 persons and we were 3!

Me: But doesn’t it look so exciting? And it’s fun! I wanna ride that! (Paused) Not unless, you’re afraid? Which Im hoping not! (Teasing him)

Donghae: Yah! Who told you Im afraid of it! No Im not! Im so sorry to tell you!

Kyuhyun: look guys, its ok. (Kyuhyun said stopping us from quarrelling.)You two go. I’ll just wait for you two here.

Sooyoung: Will that be ok for you?

Donghae: You sure you’ll be ok here?

Kyuhyun: Ne!

Donghae and I just went there and ride the space shuttle. While we were on that ride…

Me: What’s wrong with Kyuhyun? (I asked Donghae while looking at him)

Donghae: He has a phobia on heights! It all started when they rode on an airplane, they were from America when suddenly, the airplane crashed. Both of his parents died. He is the only one who survives on the crash.

Me: really? (I was shocked on what I heard!) So, who took care of him after the accident?

Donghae: He’s grandfather took care of him after that. His uncle, auntie, grandfather and his cousin stand as his 2nd family now.

Me: So, the person who always brings him lunch is his auntie?

Donghae: Ne! But don’t feel sorry, Kyuhyun has finally moved on but the nightmare of the past is still haunting him.

Taeyeon’s P.O.V

The moment when we were pairing up, I quickly grab Yuri and left the three. I know it’s kind of bad but, hey! It’s much better seeing those three around together. Hahaha. It’s one of the evil plans of Kim Taeyeon. Anyway, Yuri and I run to the nearest ride we saw. We decided to meet at our meeting place at 7:00, so we only have 5 hours to enjoy every ride here.

We rode “octopus” ride. It looks so exciting so we decided to ride there. It’s like Octopus (Of course, it should be! It’s from the name itself! What am I thinking?). I swear, this ride is not that frightening but you gotta be careful and hold on to your seat very tightly because at the end of it, it will suddenly go up and down. You’ll be like; you’re going to fly from your own seat! After you ride it, you’ll have a terrible headache! It goes around and around and faster and faster until your whole brain throws up. Exaggerated, but true!

We just both sit and take a rest in the bench. Good thing, we have our own water to freshen up. Gosh! If I only knew it was like that, I should have brought a medicine.

Me: Where do you think are they right now?

I asked Yuri. You’ll laugh so hard when you see her face looking so swollen.

Yuri: I don’t know! But Im pretty sure Donghae and Sooyoung rode on the space shuttle!

Yuri answered drinking a bottle of water again.

Me: Yeah! That’s right. Sooyoung love to ride in things like that! Things that looks exciting to her.

Yuri: You know she should ride on that Octopus!

We both laughed so hard.

 Me: But it’s only for 2 people right? How about Kyuhyun?

Yuri: Don’t you know? Rumors had it. Kyuhyun has a phobia on heights. It’s all because of the accident he had when he was still a kid that made both of his parents dead.

Gosh! I don’t know what to say! Completely! Not that I pity Kyuhyun but I feel so sad for him. Losing your own parents is so hard!

 

 

Hyoyeon’s P.O.V

I wonder if those three were ok. Well, they should be. I know we’ll have fun here. I and Eunhyuk ride roller coaster! I know, it’s very fun. A lot of people behind us were screaming but we don’t. Of course, Eunhyuk and I have been friends since we were kindergarten and I can say that whatever I like, he likes too, especially dancing! We both agree on one thing, always agree on one thing. And whenever we go to amusement parks, we always ride roller coaster.

I don’t know why, but were like more than friends. We seem to be closer than any normal friends. Maybe it is because we live under one roof. It’s not like what you think! My family and Eunhyuk’s family are friends. Actually, our parents bought a land and decided to build a house. Our house is like historical houses you see in any movies or series. It’s wide, VERY wide. I don’t know what’s gotten into their minds that they did it. They actually consider both of our families as one; even I and Hyukkie (that’s what I call him) consider us as brother and sister. Weird isn’t it?

Few more hours and its finally getting dark. We all meet at our one last ride.

Kyuhyun’s P.O.V

It’s now 6:30 and we were down with the last ride, FERRIS WHEEL. The always say, Save the best for the last! But since I can’t ride that I think I should leave it to them.

I can feel Sooyoung feeling bad because I won’t be able to see the beautiful city (When you ride the Ferris wheel at night you’ll be able to see the whole city).

Sooyoung: Ya! You guys go ahead. I’ll just wait for you guys here.

Me: Sooyoung-ssi! It’s ok. Really! You don’t have to wait for them here with me. You go with them.

Sooyoung: But…

Donghae: Sooyoung! Do what others tell you to do! Ya! Kyuhyun, no need to worry! I’ll make sure you’ll be able to see the whole city!

So, they all go and ride that. Actually, I don’t feel sad at all. I kind of am feeling so much happiness in me. I enjoyed a lot here. It was all thanks to Sooyoung and the others. Even though I can’t ride that kind of rides, I was able to enjoy here. Im thankful that I have such kind of friends who never let get sad and always makes me happy.

After a few minutes, they finally get off and went to me. When we were about to leave, Donghae and Sooyoung gave me something. It was a box with a pretty good wrapper in it. When Im about to open it, they both stopped me.

Sooyoung & Donghae: Stop!

Donghae: Just open it when you come home

Me: NE!

We finally go and went home. As soon as I went home and entered my room I quickly opened the box. I found pictures inside of it. It was us taken back there in the amusement park. I scanned all the photos. I almost cry at the last photo. It was the picture of the whole city. It was so beautiful.