Into the New World

Complete

 

Sooyoung’s P.O.V

Its first day of school.im so excited! I can’t wait to see my new classmates. Its my freshmen year in high school. As I pass by the gate, I saw some of my Schoolmates before. They were all staring at me.  But I don’t care whatever they think. I saw my best friends, Taeyeon and Yuri. I quickly run to them and hugged them tight as if I never saw for so long. Im so glad we are still classmates.

While, we are walking on the school ground, there is lot of girls shouting as if they saw some handsome guy. When it passed us by, I saw a guy. He looks familiar to me. But then, we just went to our new classroom.

As soon as we enter our classroom, we hurriedly went to the back and take our seats. We seat near each other. While I was chatting with Taeyeon and Yuri, I noticed someone pulled the chair and seat beside me. I decide not to look but when I saw Taeyeon and Yuri’s expression, I look back (I was facing Taeyeon). I saw the guy I saw in the school ground seat beside me. Why did he seat beside me? There are so many seats to take. Why beside me?

Because I was really curious I decided to ask him. “Why did you seat beside me?” I ask him. He turned his face to me and said “why? Is this seat already taken?”  I turned my face in front of the board. I just thought that maybe he doesn’t feel like seating beside anyone else. Then the teacher came in.

Donghae’s P.O.V.

Gosh! First day of school and this! The girls here are so irritating! I decide to seat beside Sooyoung. Well, for some reasons, I just think that out of all, this may be the best seat. The girls here are weird. At least, beside Sooyoung, no one will dare come to me. And Sooyoung doesn’t show any interest in guys after all, she is a man hater!

As I take my seat, Sooyoung turned around, then she ask me why I seat beside her. Just as I expected, she didn’t recognize me at all. She even has no idea who I am. I asked her back if someone already take that seat. But she just turned around. A sign, that she really has no interest in me. Then, the teacher came in.

The teacher was discussing about the rules and regulations. But just as expected. No students are listening. Even I was feeling boring. By the way, I was looking outside when I happen to notice Taeyeon looking at Sooyoung. As if she was trying to read Sooyoung’s expression.

Finally, the bell rang and the class is finished. Im so tired and I wanna go home. I wonder what will happen to me tomorrow!