Fast Forward To The Present

"Would You Be My Girlfriend?"

You: 15 years old. Youngest in the family.

Your brothers: Same age as they are in real life.

Let's make Donghyun 17 in the story, even though he's like what? 21 in real life. Okay? ^^ Moving on.

 

"~~~-ah, wakie wakie. Time to go to school." YoungMin shook you up and pulled your covers off, but you still didn't wait up.

"Aigo, is ~~~ not waking up?" Donghyun asked. "Ne, she must have study really late last night for her math test" YoungMin said as her tried to wake you up, but you didn't budge.

The rest of your brothers came in and saw you still asleep on the bed.

"She looks like an angel when she's sleeping" Minwoo said as he stared at your face. "Let's tickle her." KwangMin suggested.

"What if she kicks us?" Jeongmin asked. "No she won't" Hyunseong said. "Jeongmin tickle her." Hyunseong persuaded him. "What? Why me?" he asked.

"Just do it!" they all said. "Fine." Jeongmin went up to you and tickle your side. You giggled and accidently kicked Hyunseong in the arm.

"Ow!" "Told you" Jeongmin said as he rolled his eyes at Hyunseong.

"Note to self: Never tickle ~~~ when she's asleep" Donghyun said. The rest of them nodded their heads.

You opened your eyes and sat up in bed. "Good morning, ~~~-ah!" Your brothers greeted you. "Morning" you mumbled.

"Wash up and get change for school. Breakfast is ready" they chorused to you. You just nodded your head and got up to go use the restroom.

You finished and went downstairs to eat breakfast. You found your brothers, mother, and father eating at the dining table.

*Just want to point out that your father works in the business industry. So, it's pretty obvious that you live a nice lifestyle. You're rich and lives in a mansion :D*

"Good morning, umma and appa." You greeted them and kissed them on the cheek.

"What about us?" your brothers asked you. "I already said "good morning" to you."

"You didn't give us a kiss" you brothers said as they pointed to their cheeks. You blushed and went over to give everyone of them a kiss on the cheek. "Hurray!" they all cheered, you hid your face.

Your parents saw you blush and chuckled.

After breakfast, the seven of you grabbed your things and headed off to school.

"Annyeong, umma and appa" you said in unison and wave good-bye to your parents.

 

Author's Note: How cute ^^. You guys likey? :D