Arcade: I'm Your Pika-Pikachu :3

"Would You Be My Girlfriend?"

You guys left the aquarium and headed for the arcade. It was really huge inside and there were a whole bunch of colorful lights.

"What do you wanna play first ~~~?" Minwoo asked. "You choose oppa." You guys walked around and look at the games. "Let's play that one." YoungMin pointed to House of the Dead 4.

You shook your head in disagreement. "You play oppa, I'll just watch you." "Okay. KwangMin, me and you." They put in their coins and you guys watch them shot the zombies.

*The zombies in the game creep me out. So fugly looking :P. BTW does anyone know what happens when you finish the game? 0.o*

The twins were at the final level where you were suppose to defeat the boss. The one who controls the zombies. They almost defeated him, but they lost all of their lives.

"Awww we lost, but who cares? That was epic." KwangMin nodded his head.

"Is there anything you want to play ~~~?" Jeongmin asked. "How about Laser Tag?" "We call ~~~ on our team!" the three Mins shouted.

You guys grabbed your guys and headed inside the room. Once inside, everyone split up to go hide. You were hiding behind some obstacles to avoid being seen from your oppas.

"Ahhh!" You heard Minwoo screamed and assume that he already gotten tagged. A minute later, you heard Jeongmin screamed. Your brothers kept on defeating each other one by one.

Now, it was just you, KwangMin, and Donghyun. "Ahhh!" You heard KwangMin screamed. You begin to panic because know, it was only you and Donghyun.

The pressure was setting in. You walked around the obstacles trying to hide from Donghyun. He suddenly popped up in front of you and you screamed. "Ahhh!"

You open your eyes again and found out that you had Donghyun. "What, what? I lost to ~~~?" Donghyun said in shock. "Hurray! ~~~ won!" The three Mins came back in and cheered.

*The players who got tag has to wait outside until the game is over. BTW how do you play laser tag? I just made this up. :P*

"Good game ~~~." Donghyun patted your head. After the game was over, your brothers left to go play some more games and you were left with KwangMin.

"Let's go play that game." KwangMin lead you to the game with the crane. It was filled with stuff animals and plushies inside. "Which one do you want?" You pointed to the Pikachu plushie.

"Araso." KwangMin put in the coin and easily won the Pikachu. "Here you go ~~~. I'm your Pika-Pikachu." KwangMin held out the Pikachu in front of you. You giggled.

"Gomawo oppa." KwangMin smiled. He held your hand, and you guys walked around to find your other brothers.

 

Author's Note: OMG cute ~ ♥ Pikachu obsession <3 BTW I found a new Mychonny video. Here's the link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBgfPz_PzFc

This made me crack up XD. LOL.

Love reading your comments <3 Thanks for commenting my awesome readers ^^ ~ ♥