Back To School - Shocking News

"Would You Be My Girlfriend?"

Just like that, your winter vacation was already over. Of course no one wants to go back to school. It's such a pain in the . -.-

The students groaned as they made their way onto the school campus. Your car drove up towards the school, and you got out with your brothers. Girls squealed, while guys stared.

"Kya! It's our cute little Queenka and Kingka." 'Same old treatment again' you thought with a sigh.

"Everyone, we have an announcement to make" Donghyun said. All of the students were quiet and were wondering what your brothers were going to say. Usually, they don't make announcements unless it was important.

"~~~ is officially our girlfriend now. If you guys didn't know, you do now. She's not really our biological sister." They students stared in shock.

"If any of you mess with her, then expect to receive punishment from us." Your brothers warned.

You were expecting all sorts of negative comments, but all you got were cheers and approvals. "We love you oppas. Congratulations ~~~! We support your relationship together!" All of the girls cheered.

The guys slumped their heads down, but they supported you because they wanted you to be happy.

'I'm glad they understand and support us' The seven of you thought.

"YAH! Why are you kids standing out her cheering? You're late! Get to class!" The principal came out and warned everyone.

"Kya!" the girls screamed. "Run!" the guys yelled. Your brothers grabbed your hands and ran with you to class.

"No running in the halls!" The principal was chasing after you. The whole school erupted into laugher.

 

Lunch - At the rooftop garden

Your brothers were setting up the table with food. "~~~" they called you. You didn't answer, so they went to look for you. They found you sleeping in the shade under a tree.

"Guys come look." Minwoo gestured for everyone to come over. You were asleep and they stared at your perfect sleeping figure. "She looks like and angel" Hyunseong said.

"Psh! What are you talking about? She looks like a goddess" YoungMin said. "She's our goddess" KwangMin said.

The boys were laying on the grass in a circle around you, on their elbows. They smiled as they stared at you peacefully sleeping.

 

Author's Note: Not the end yet :) Sigh my second poster isn't here yet. I hope that you guys will came back here and look at it when it's done. I'll notify you.

Comments comments comments ^^