Merry Christmas! ~ ♥

"Would You Be My Girlfriend?"

You woke up and look outside the window, it was snowing. You got dressed and meet your brothers to go have breakfast. Your parents wasn't busy with work today, so your family spent the whole day together.

You guys stopped by the park to take a break. As you were sitting down on the bench, you saw a snow ball heading towards you. You ducked and the snowball hit Jeongmin on his arm. *He was sitting next to you.*

Jeongmin looked towards the direction of where the snowball was thrown, and he could see YoungMin whistling to himself. Pretending to be innocent.

Jeongmin made a snowball and threw in at YoungMin. He ducked and it hit KwangMin. "Hey!" KwangMin made a snowball and try to hit Jeongmin, but it hit Hyunseong instead.

"Who threw that?" Hyunseong asked while looking around. Everyone pointed at KwangMin.

Hyunseong made a snowball and threw it at KwangMin, but he missed. Pretty soon, all of you (except your parents) started throwing snowballs at each other.

You guys were throwing snowballs at each other for twenty minutes. After that, everyone collapsed on the floor in a circle. YoungMin started moving his arms and legs.

"What are you doing oppa?" "Snow angel!" "Guys, look what I made." Everyone turned their attention to KwangMin. "It's a snow Pikachu!" "Awww, cute." You took out your phone and took a picture.

You guys went to go eat at a restaurant to celebrate your umma's birthday. "Happy birthday umma/yeobo!" You guys chorused together. Your mother cried tries of happiness.

You spent the whole day walking around the island until it was time to go back to the hotel.

 

Back at the hotel - 9:00 PM

Everyone was in your room, having a little Christmas party. You guys exchanged gifts with each other.

You got a big Kuromi (character from Sanrio) plushie from YoungMin. A Pikachu cell phone chain from KwangMin, plus other items. A hat from Minwoo, and clothes and gift cards from Donghyun, Hyunseong, and Jeongmin. Your parents got you a new camera.

You also gave your brothers their presents. For YoungMin, you got him a camera. KwangMin got a Pikachu shirt plus other stuff, Minwoo got a hat, Donghyun got a watch, Hyunseong got an ipod, and Jeongmin got a PSP.

You and your brothers gave your parents their gifts, and you handed your mom a hand-made scrapbook with pictures of you guys.

"Happy birthday umma, and Merry Christmas everyone!" You all cheered loudly. The party resumed, and you excuse yourself to go outside and get some fresh air.

You walked outside towards the rooftop and looked at your watch. It said 11:55 PM. Five minutes until midnight. "~~~!" You turn your head to see your brothers coming towards you.

"We have one more surprise gift for you." "What is it?" you asked. "Wait and see." Donghyun was looking at his watch (The one you gave him) and he had a walkie-talkie in his hand.

"What's that for oppa?" you asked him. "You'll see." He smiled at you. The clock struck twelve and it was midnight. "Now!" Donghyun shouted into the walkie-talkie.

SHRICK *Firework noise*

You turned around and saw fireworks lighting the sky. "How did you do this?" you asked in surprise and amazement. "We had appa help us. This is our gift to you" Hyunseong said.

"Saranghae ~~~-ah!" They all chorused, as they made a heart shape with their hands at you. "Gomawo oppas" you happily said as tears rolled down your eyes. You ran towards your brothers and formed a group hug.

'Hopefully our feelings reached you' they all thought happily as they hug you.

 

Author's Note: KYA! I think this is the best romantic and cute chapter I've ever wrote! This chapter made me so happy <3 OMG! 100+ subscribers. KYA! This makes me even more happy! ^^ I love you guys so much. I dedicate this chapter to all of my subscribers, readers, commenters, and friends. Saranghae guys! <3

Love you guys a lot ^^. Please continue to support this story :) Comments please ~ ♥ XD