Valentine's Day - Saranghae

"Would You Be My Girlfriend?"

Months have passed and your relationship with your boyfriends deepened. You were known as the ultimate couple in school. Having six cute and princely guys as your boyfriend was the greatest thing that could ever happen to you.

Today was Valentine's Day and it was a Saturday. Your boyfriends wanted to take you out on a date. You went to Lotte World, and went on many rides with them.

Spending time with them like this reminded you of the time you spent at the hotel.

You were having so much fun, and time went by so fast.

It was now 5:30, and the sun was beginning to set. You and your boyfriends decided to go for a walk in the park that was right by the ocean.

You walked around for ten minutes and saw the full view of the ocean in front of you. You saw a bench nearby, and decided to sit down.

The seven of you were enjoying the sea breeze while looking at the sunset.

"You know what I've noticed?" Hyunseong said. "What?" all of you asked. "We never really asked ~~~ to officially be our girlfriend. We just  declared it to the entire school."

You and the guys took a moment to think about that. "Now that you mention it, you're right. We never really asked her" Jeongmin said.

"It's okay guys. Aren't we already official?" you asked them. "But we want to hear you say it" Minwoo said. "Yea, let's do it guys. Ready?" YoungMin asked. They nodded their heads.

Your six boyfriends went in front of you and got on their knees. "~~~" they said in unison. You look into each and every one of theirs eyes.

"Would you be my girlfriend?" they asked in unison.

You happily smiled at them. "Yes, of course." The cheered, and the three Mins jumped up and down in happiness.

Guess what happens next? "Group hug!" Minwoo screamed. You boyfriends cuddled around you, as the seven of you watched the sunset together.

"~~~?" "Yes?" you asked. "Saranghae."

 

Author's Note: Announcement! Do not leave, for this is important! Please read this.

First of all, I want to thank every one of you for reading, subscribing, commenting, and adding me as a friend. I love seeing all of the nice comments from you guys. They motivate me to update X]. Thanks for supporting this story, I love you guys XD ~ ♥ I think I made you guys obsessed with Pikachu when I wrote this. LOL. Oh, and guess what?

I'M GONNA MAKE A SEQUEL FOR THIS! ^^ YAY!

See you in my next story :) ~ ♥