Under The Starry Sky - Make a Wish

"Would You Be My Girlfriend?"

"Guys, guys, guys." YoungMin ran to you and your brothers. You guys were eating breakfast at one of the restaurant in the hotel. "What, what, what?" KwangMin asked.

"I just watched the news and they said that there's going to be some shooting stars tonight!" "Chincha?!" you all asked. YoungMin nodded his head.

"Awesome, let's go watch on the beach tonight" KwangMin said. "Yeah!" everyone agreed.

You guys spent the rest of your days playing at the beach. Swimming and playing volleyball. Girls squealed when they saw your brothers play.

You were sitting in the shade under an umbrella watching them, when a couple of guys approach you. "Hey cutie, wanna hang out with us?" one of them asked.

"No thanks" you said. You got up and try to walk away, but one of them grabbed your wrist. "Come on, it won't hurt to hang out with us." The guys tried to drag you away, but you resisted. "Let go of me!" you said.

"Come on, just come with us- Ow!" YoungMin grabbed the guys' wrist and he winch from pain. "~~~, are you all right?" YoungMin asked. You nodded you head.

The rest of your brothers came over to see what the problem was. "Who the hell are you?! Her boyfriends or something?!" the guys' friend asked.

"We're her brothers, and for your information; she doesn't want to hang out with erted guys like you!" YoungMin shouted at their faces.

"Come on ~~~." Your brothers dragged you away. Leaving the guys fuming with anger.

"Gwenchana?" they asked you. "I'm okay oppas, don't worry about what just happen and try to forget it. I'm use to it."Your brothers relaxed themselves. "Remember that we're always her for you, araso?" "Ne" you nodded your head.

For the rest of the time, you played volleyball with your brothers until the sun went down.

 

At night on the beach - 9:00 PM

You brothers bought blankets, snacks, and a telescope for tonights event.

"Look ~~~." KwangMin dragged you towards the telescope. You looked through it and saw the constellation, Orion's Belt. "Come look oppa, you can see Orion's Belt."

"I see it!" KwangMin said. He then moved the telescope around to try and find more constellations. "Are you looking for more constellations oppa?"

"Yea. I'm trying to find the one called Pikachu." You laughed at him. "There's no constellation that's named after Pikachu oppa." "In my world there is." "Which world is that?" "The world of Pikachu!" You giggled at your brothers silliness

"Hey guys, it's starting. Look! A shooting star." Minwoo pointed out.. All of you gazed at the sky as the stars were falling down. The reflection from the stars made the ocean shine as if it was glowing.

"Wah! So pretty." You said. "Make a wish you guys." You closed your eyes and made a wish.

Your brothers smiled at you and closed their eyes. 'I wish you were my girlfriend' they all thought.

 

Author's Note: OMG this story is slowly reaching its . Guess what guys? I ate noodles, yay! :) Kimchi flavored Ramyun to be exact. LOL, just saying. I wish the world of Pokemon was real *O*

Comments please ^0^ I love my readers :) ~ ♥