I'm In Love, It's A Beautiful Day~

"Would You Be My Girlfriend?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYBoBjXsPYo&feature=related

*This song is based on what this chapter is about, and the title is a line from the song. I love techno ^^*

 

You woke up to the sound of rain. You got out of bed and looked outside the window. 'I guess I'm stuck inside the hotel today' you thought.

You did your daily morning routine. Finished, you grab your key and left the room to go call your brothers.

KNOCK KNOCK~

"Oppas, are you awake?" There was no reply. You were about to knock again when Hyunseong opened the door. You looked at him up and down. He was still in his pajamas, and he had a bed head.

"Sorry oppa, did I wake you up?" "Anio, I just got up. Go wake up the others and let's go eat breakfast, ne?" You nodded your head and did as you were told.

 

After breakfast -

"Is it still raining outside?" Jeongmin asked while chewing his gum. Again. "Ne, it's still pouring outside. It looks like we're stuck inside the hotel" you said.

"By the way, where are umma and appa?" you asked. "At a meeting" Jeongmin answered as he pop his gum.

"I guess there's nothing to do today" you said with a sigh. "Silly girl, there are a lot of things you could do here at the hotel" Donghyun said. "Like?"

"There's an aquarium, ice skating rank, arcade, etc." Donghyun listed a whole bunch of things that you could do, and you were getting excited.

"Wow, there's that many things to do at this hotel?" They nodded their heads. "You should really come here more than once ~~~-ah."

"What do you want to do first little sis?" YoungMin asked as he put his arm around your shoulder. "I want to go to the aquarium!" you beamed.

"Araso, gaja." You guys get to go in for free because your dad owns the hotel. :P

The aquarium was filled with many fish that you've never seen before. You stared at them in awe."It's not such a bad day today huh?" you asked. "Ne, it's actually a beautiful day" your brothers said.

You guys passed by a tunnel that was surrounded by glass all around you.

*Ever walked through those kind of things in an aquarium? It's pretty, but I'm scared. What if the glass break and the fish eat me? :(*

http://thumbs./thumblarge_59/1147387908cu4sq1.jpg

*It looks like this. Pretty right? :) I'm scared to walk through those, but I just do it anyways LOL :)*

You saw Hyunseong hesitating to walk through. "Come on oppa, it's perfectly safe." "What if the glass breaks, and the sharks and fish eat me?" "You have nothing to worry about. I'll walk with you." You grabbed his hand and lead him through the tunnel.

Hyunseong calmed down as you held his hand and lead him through. "See. That wasn't so bad, right?" Hyunseong nodded his head. You guys walked around and look at the starfish and jellyfish.

You saw a dimly lit room and went inside it. It was dark because the lights needed to be dim for the sharks. You try to find the ones that were camouflage, and the ones that were hiding in the dark.

"What are you doing here by yourself ~~~-ah?" YoungMin walked in and asked. "Just looking at the sharks oppa." Both of you just stared at the sharks through the glass in silence.

"~~~-ah?" YoungMin broke the silence. "Hmm?" YoungMin pulled you into a hug and whispered in your ear. "Saranghae."

 

Author's Note: KYA! OMG! Hugging YoungMin in a dimly lit room in an aquarium. Soooooo cute and romantic <3