Life In School

"Would You Be My Girlfriend?"

Some more explanations: You, YoungMin, KwangMin, and Minwoo are sophomores and have the same classes together. Jeongmin, Hyunseong, and Donghyun are seniors and have the same classes together.

Even though you don't have any classes with your senior oppas, you still manage to spend a lot of time together in school.

Your school's name: Starship Academy

 

The minute the seven of you entered school grounds, squeals could be heard coming from the girls. The guys just stared at you.

Everyday was the same routine. You enter school and screams were heard everywhere. Guys would stare at you but you would just ignore them. Your six oppas would walk you to your locker, and then walk you to your class.

*Why do they stare at you? Because you're pretty and cute ^^*

Your oppas would always be near you because they hate it when guys stare at you. You never know what they might do.

Half of them would separate to their own because they are seniors.

You, YoungMin, KwangMin, and Minwoo have math for first period. Your oppas groan because they hate math while you on the other hand love math.

*Don't get me wrong. Your oppas are smart too, they just don't like studying and hate the subject :P*

You reviewed your notes for ten minutes. After that, the teacher handed you the test.

It felt easy for you because you're really smart. You're trying to be the valedictorian of your school because you want to get into a good university.

You were the first one to finish your test, as always. Your brothers were the second one. For the rest of the time, you put your head down on your desk and took a nap.

*Your teacher doesn't care because you are always the top student in the class. Being smart has its benefit. :)*

 

Skip to lunch -

You and your brothers never eat at the cafeteria because you want to avoid the screams of fan girls, and the stares of guys. Your oppas don't mind because they only want to spend their time with you, and NOT be surrounded by fan girls.

You always spent your lunch with your brothers on the rooftop garden.

*Oh yes. This school has one ;D*

It was like a secret hideout just for the seven of you. Nobody comes up here so it's perfect. You ate your lunch in peace and talked with your brothers.

They always have interesting stories to tell, and they say the most random things. You enjoyed spending time with your brothers, and they always make you laugh.

Ring Ring ~

The bell rang, signaling the end of lunch. Your three older brothers walked you to class and then left for their class.

 

Author's Note: Comments please :)