Island Resort Paradise

"Would You Be My Girlfriend?"

You arrived at Crescent,  Island, and you are now on your way to Starlight Hotel.

*The island is shape like a crescent moon, and the hotel is named Starlight because of all the stars you can see at night.*

You guys arrived at the hotel and it was next to the beach. "Wah! So pretty!" you squealed. Your brothers smiled at you because you were so excited.

You guys walked into the hotel and all the staffs bowed to your father. "Annyeong haeseyo Mr. Lee and Mrs. Lee" they greeted together. You guys greeted them back. The staffs helped you guys unload your bags and they took them to your room

"Will you be checking in now Mr. Lee?" the staff at the front desk asked. "Ne, four room keys please." "Right away sir, the deluxe suite is all ready for you." Your father took the keys and thank the staff.

*The keys are actually just cards. All you have to do is swipe it in your door and you can enter your room :)*

You guys went into the elevator and press the top floor button. You reached your floor and the elevator opened. Your luggage was already at the front doors of your rooms.

"Okay kids, here is how the room works. It's going to be Hyunseong, Donghyun, and Jeongmin in one room, the three Mins will share a room, me and your mom shares a room, and ~~~ has her own room" your father said.

"Our princess gets a deluxe room all to herself" your brothers teased you. You just stuck your tongue out cutely at them.

Your dad give you guys your key and everyone headed to their rooms. You jump onto your bed and heaved a sigh. Your look around your big room and began to explore every part of it.

You then walked towards your window and admire the beautiful view.

 

KNOCK KNOCK~

You walked to your door and opened it. The twins were standing at you door and they smiled when they saw you.

"Hi oppas" you beamed. "Hi ~~~, want to go swimming?" they both asked. "Isn't it to cold for swimming?" "Not outside silly, we have an indoor heated pool." "This hotel has one?" you asked. They nodded their heads.

"So do you wanna go? The others are coming to." You hesitated to answer, but then agreed to the idea since you have nothing to do.

"Great! Get change and call us when you're done. We'll be waiting in our room." You closed the door and opened your luggage. You took out your swim suit and went to go change.

You wore a bikini top and shorts. You wrapped your towel around yourself and left your room to go meet your brothers.

 

Author's Note: OMG This took so long to update because my family was in my room asking to see pictures of relatives on facebook >.< Mianhae guys. Sorry that it took so long, but I got it under control now. :)