Groceries Shopping

"Would You Be My Girlfriend?"

GRUBLE GRUMBLE~

Hyunseong's stomach grumble. He pats his stomach as he walked into the kitchen. "Shut up stomach. I know your hungry, that's why I'm going into the kitchen to look for food."

"Why are you talking to your stomach?" Minwoo asked as Hyunseong entered the kitchen. "Because I'm hungry." Hyunseong walked towards the fridge and couldn't find anything to eat.

He checked all of the cupboards, and still nothing. "Why isn't there anything to eat?!" Hyunseong ruffled his hair in frustration.

A maid walked into the kitchen to see what the problem was. "What's wrong young master?" she asked. "There's nothing to eat" Hyunseong whined.

"Oh, you don't need to worry about that. Mistress ~~~ says she was going out to buy food." "What?! Why didn't she tell us she was leaving?!" Hyunseong asked.

"What's going on?" The boys and your father came in. "~~~ left to go buy food alone." Hyunseong whined like a baby. "What?!" the others asked, shocked. "She's not alone young master, she's with driver Kim."

"Your sister is old enough to shop alone" your father said. "Appa!" "What?" "What if she got attacked by strangers because she is so darn cute!" Your brothers threw a tantrum. "Attacked in a groceries store?" your father raised an eyebrow.

"Aish, forget it. We're coming, ~~~!" With that your brothers sprinted towards the door to the grocery store.

YoungMin walked back in as if he forgot something. "Which grocery store was it?" "Leesun Supermarket" the maid answered. "Thanks." YoungMin left to go join the others who were waiting outside.

Your dad and the maid chuckled at the boys' behavior.

 

Leesun Supermarket -

You were going down the aisle putting food in the cart. You then heard six different voices calling your name. Guess who? Your brothers were running up to you and panting for breath.

"Omo! What happened to you oppas?" "We..*pant*....ran here...*pant*... to go.... *pant*...look for you" they said while trying to catch their breath.

"Are you okay?" you asked with a worried expression on your face. They nodded their heads.

They calmed down after a while. "What are you buying ~~~?" Donghyun asked. "Noodles, candy, snacks, and stuff for dinner" you said. "Why?" Jeongmin asked.

"Noodles because I'm craving for some, candy & snacks for you guys, and stuff for dinner because we are all out."

"Aigo, you bought us snacks?" YoungMin beamed as her pinched your cheeks. You nodded your head. 'We have the most sweetest sister ever' your brothers thought.

RIP~

Everyone turned their attention to Hyunseong. "What? I'm hungry." He began to eat some chips from the bag."Yah! You can't just open a bag of chips in the store and then eat from it." Donghyun nagged. "It's okay, I'll just pay the cashier later when we pay for the food."

Your brother face palmed themselves and you laughed.

Finished with shopping, your brothers and driver Kim help loaded the bags into the car and you guys went home.

 

Author's Note: I thought of this chapter while i was eating :3 I need brain food. Goddammit, I am craving some noodles now T-T. LOL

Thank you my lovely readers for subscribing and commenting. Every time I leave my room and come back to check, there are always new subbers and comments. Thanks for reading and supporting this story >.< I LOVE YOU GUYS! <3

So what do you think? :3 Comments please <3