Winter Vacation

"Would You Be My Girlfriend?"

You woke up the next day and looked out your window to see that it was snowing. "Omo! Snow!" you said. You got dressed and went downstairs to find your family sitting in the living room by the fire place.

YoungMin saw you and smiled. "~~~'s awake!" he cheered. "Good morning. Why is everyone gathered in the living room?"

"We're discussing about where to spend out vacation" your mother said. "Really? Where are we going?" "To my resort. I need to go and check up on some things there anyway" your dad said.

*Yes, your dad owns a resort. A popular one on an Island near Korea. :)*

You were excited to go since you've never been to his resort before. Not even once since your dad adopted you. This will be your first time seeing it. ^^

"You'll love it there ~~~. The best thing to do there is to go to the beach at night, and look at the stars" your brothers said. "Have oppas been there a lot?"

"Only once or twice when we were little" they said. "When are we leaving?" you asked. "Tomorrow at 10:00 AM. I already booked us a flight by private jet." Your mom beamed because she was also excited to go.

"It's going to be really fun" your brothers said as they told you the list of things that you can do on the island. Your mom was squealing at all the fun things your brothers were telling you about.

"Okay okay, everybody calm down." Your father clap his hands together to get everyone's attention. "Since the flight is booked for tomorrow, everyone should start packing now. Bring whatever you need and go to sleep early. Oh, and we're also spending Christmas there."

"Hurray!" Everyone cheered and left for their rooms to pack their stuff.

"Do you need help packing ~~~?" the twins asked you as they follow you up to your room. You stopped in front of your door. "No oppas, it's ok. I can do it myself. You can go pack your stuff, don't worry about me."

"Okay." The twins left and ran to their rooms. "If you need help, call us." Donghyun patted your head. Jeongmin, Minwoo, and Hyunseong walked by you and gave you a smile. You smiled back and closed your door.

"You packed everything you needed. Clothes, toothbrush, entertainment (your laptop, music, and games), and gifts for you family since you won't be home to celebrate Christmas.

You have been packing for four hours, trying to fit everything you needed inside your luggage. You zip up your luggage and sighed. "Finally done."

Tired, you landed on your bed and hugged your Pikachu pillow pet. You closed your eyes and fell asleep.

 

6:30 PM

KNOCK KNOCK~

Your door slowly creak open. "~~~?" Your brothers poked their heads in your room to find your back facing them. They walked up to you and called your name again, but you didn't move.

"Gasp. OMG! Is she dead? Someone call 911!" Hyunseong screamed. Donghyun lightly smacked Hyunseong's head. "Calm down Sherlock, look, she's asleep." Donghyun rolled his eyes.

"I knew that! I was just kidding, sheesh." "Hey look, she's hugging the Pikachu pillow pet I bought for her" KwangMin said. Everyone stared at your angelic sleeping face. It was quiet for five minutes, until YoungMin burst out saying "Pikachu!"

"Pikachu!" KwangMin said. "Pikachu!" Minwoo mimicked.

"Would you guys stop! You're going to wake her up!" Donghyun was getting irritated that the three Mins kept on saying "Pikachu".

"Pikachu!" The whole room was silent and everyone turned their attention towards you. You opened your eyes and let out a small giggle.

"Having fun oppas?" you asked as you sat up on your bed. "Sorry, did we wake you?" Donghyun asked. "No. I just heard someone say "Pikachu" so I decided to join in." "That was us!" the three Mins said.

"Well, since you're awake-" "Let's go eat dinner! I'm hungry!" Hyunseong cut Donghyun off, and dragged you downstairs. The rest followed behind.

 

Author's Note: Seems kinda slow. I'm sorry :( Next chapter will be more fun. :) I ♥ comments ^^