Early Christmas Present With A Laugh

"Would You Be My Girlfriend?"

FINALS. That word was spinning through your head as you got ready to go to school. You got dressed and went downstairs to eat a big breakfast.

"Eat up kids, and do well on your test today" Your umma beamed as she handed you guys the food. You ate it lazily.

"What's wrong ~~~-ah? You look tired. Were you dizzy from studying last night?" Your brothers asked in concern. "I'm fine oppas, just a little tired."

Donghyun put his hand on your forehead and felt your temperature. "Your head feels a little warm, are you sure you're not sick?" You shook your head. "I'm fine." You give them a reassuring smile.

Finished with breakfast, the seven of you grabbed your bags and waved good-bye to your parents.

 

At school -

Driver Kim drove you guys up to the front of the school. You stepped out of the car, and immediately heard squeals from the girls.

"Kya! It's the Kingkas and our cute Queenka" they screamed. 'Owww, my ears' you thought.

Your bother's walked you towards your locker. You immediately saw someone leaning on it. It was Jae-Sun. Your brothers chuckled when they saw him.

He had his hands in his pocket and there was a bag on the ground next to him. He saw you coming towards him and he smirked at you. "Omo! ~~~, what are you doing here?" he asked.

"Uhhh, my locker is here." you said. You tried to open your locker, but Jae-Sun didn't move from his spot. You sighed. "Do you need something Jae-Sun?" you asked.

"Nope." "Then can you move so I can open my locker please?" you asked. "Sure, I just came to give you this." He held out a bag in front of you.

"What is it?" you asked. "An early Christmas present for you. Wear it okay? Bye." He winked at you and left.

Your brothers ran up to you. "What's in the bag ~~~?" they asked while giggling. "Let me check." You opened the bag to find a perfume bottle that was labeled Victoria's Secret.

Your brothers were rolling on the floor, and they were laughing their heads off. You give them a weird look and turned your attention back to the bottle. 'Why would he give me this?' you thought.

 

Before the bell rang -

You finished taking your finals for all of your classes. You were in your last period class, waiting for the bell to ring. 'Thank god finals are over, now I can relax' you thought.

"Alright class, your grades for your final will be mailed home. You all did a great job, so now you can relax and enjoy your vacation" the teacher said.

 

RING RING~

The bell rang and the students quickly rushed out of the room. "Enjoy your winter break!" the teacher yelled.

"Yay! School is over for the semester!" You cheered. "Let's go meet up with the others and head home ~~~" KwangMin said as he pulled you outside the classroom, with YoungMin and Minwoo following right behind.

 

Author's Note: So, their winter break has started. Wonder what they're going to do. :) Please comment guys. Thank you! :D