Jealousy Makes A Splash

"Would You Be My Girlfriend?"

You guys walked towards the pool and immediately earn some stares and screams. 'Maybe it was a mistake coming here' you thought. It was the same treatment as the one you got from school.

Girls would squeal, and guys would give you stares. Some of them would give you erted ones as they were checking you out.

You shivered and rub your shoulders. 'Okay, coming here was a BIG mistake. These guys are creepy >_<' you thought. Your brothers saw you rubbing your shoulders and they asked you if you're okay.

"I'm okay oppas, just got a shiver." "Okay." They dragged you over to a seat so you can put your stuff down.

Girls were glaring at you because of all the attention you were receiving from your oppas. 'Great, now girls hate me too?'

"~~~, come join us." Your brothers shouted from the water. As you were walking towards the pool, a girl purposely stretched her foot out in front of you.

You tripped and fell into the pool. Luckily it wasn't the shallow end, that would've hurt. >.< The girls were laughing at you and high - fiving each other.

"~~~!" You brothers went to help you. They helped you out of the pool, and you were coughing up water.

"Gwenchana?" they asked in concern. You just nodded your head while you were still coughing. Jeongmin patted your back.

Your brothers give the girls who trip you death glares and they gulp. "Do you know who we are?" Donghyun hissed. The girls just shook their heads.

"We're the hotel owner's son, and you just messed with our dongsaeng. You know, we can kicked you out of this hotel right?" The girls were to scared to respond.

"Apologize to her." Donghyun pointed at you. "M-mianhae" they said and bowed to you. Donghyun left the girls and went over to comfort you.

"Gomawo oppa." "No problem. I think that's enough for one day guys, let's take her back to her room." The rest nodded their heads and helped you off the floor.

 

At your room -

"Call us if you need anything." "Ne, oppa." They left for their rooms and you closed the door. You went into you bathroom and took a long bath.

Finished with your bath, you dried your hair and the television to watch some Korean Dramas.

 

Author's Note: Awww how sad, she's getting bullied D: Please comment guys ^^